Fabregas :should rise?

Re: Fabregas :should rise?

well he is laying well at the moment adn he certainly should get a rise if he keep up this form' date='but Unless Arsenal wins a real sliverware,i can see him Getting a rise. :)[/quote']

liverpool hasn't won a trophy in almost 3 years, but torres got his rise :D Why not fabregas? I think 95 is massively underrated for him, easily the best passer in the epl and perhaps in the world, bar xavi IMO.

and i'm saying this as a pool fan :rolleyes:

liverpool hasn't won a trophy in almost 3 years' date=' but torres got his rise :D Why not fabregas? I think 95 is massively underrated for him, easily the best passer in the epl and perhaps in the world, bar xavi IMO.

and i'm saying this as a pool fan :rolleyes:[/quote']

Well He might get a rise,But Torres got his rise because he is good for Both country and club,also,he is winning personal awards.Maybe Fabregas can get a +1 but i think a +2 would be Almost Impossible,I dont think he is on par with KAKA,Captain Fantastic Stevie G and Xavi.However,a +1 would be fair and it do seem like he would get it if he plays well. :)

Well He might get a rise' date='But Torres got his rise because he is good for Both country and club,also,he is winning personal awards.Maybe Fabregas can get a +1 but i think a +2 would be Almost Impossible,I dont think he is on par with KAKA,Captain Fantastic Stevie G and Xavi.However,a +1 would be fair and it do seem like he would get it if he plays well. :)[/quote']

Fabregas is also good for both club and country....He already is better than Kaka for sometime now u havent seen the Kaka of the last 2 seasons.... Xavi is a great and his 97 has something to do with Barca being so good...

• 4 weeks later...

Well he easily deserves the Raise but only by 1 he has been easily one of the best players in EPL this season.

Arsenal are capable of winning silverware if they are not hit with the no of injuries. They are facing too many injuries

If arsenal had Van Persie and maybe another good striker then Fabregas would have set up a lot more goals

he also has scored more goals then Xavi and in EPL also considering that EPL is more defensive and tougher to score in when compared to Spanish premiera but i dont say that he is as good as Xavi yet but in future will be as good as him

My favorite player, but no he shouldnt get 96 yet.

No doubt about how much quality he has. Great passer and adding goals this season. However, He shouldnt be getting 96 until either Arsenal win Premier League or Champions League (Not this year :() or becomes a starter for Spain (Could do it for World Cup imo).

I don't think teams winning trophies is relevant. As someone previously said, Torres got a rise to 96 and Liverpool haven't won anything in years. Fabregas is an absolutely immense talent, and to think he's only 22 years old...it's scary. I just hope he doesn't go to Barca/Real and just become another face in a team of stars. I think he should rise to 96, but can't see SM doing it tbh. He deserves a 96 for that goal Eboue robbed him of on Saturday alone :P

Well He might get a rise' date='But Torres got his rise because he is good for Both [b']country [/b]and club,also,he is winning personal awards.Maybe Fabregas can get a +1 but i think a +2 would be Almost Impossible,I dont think he is on par with KAKA,Captain Fantastic Stevie G and Xavi.However,a +1 would be fair and it do seem like he would get it if he plays well. :)

Torres is useless for Spain and barely scores for them.