I want an Arsenal team

Karim Benzema

Re: I want an Arsenal team

There's generally plenty of World Championships that have un-reserved clubs.

In fact, the last time I got was Barcelona, and that was in a reservable game world!

You just have to stalk out a few World Championships that are being unlocked back to back every few hours over a day or two. Chin up mate!

in my EC 3544 there's an Arsenal but its just been taken over - would have been a fascinating project for someone too cos there 20th in Div 1 (15 games in) & in dire straits (good squad but just shocking form). I'll keep an eye on it for ya and see if the manager sticks with it but managers have kept coming and going - may have been half the trouble!

Quite how this 11 are bottom:

Reina - Sagna, Gallas, Toure, Clichy - Denilson, Cesc, Diego Ribas, Nasri - Aguero, RVP.

in my EC 3544 there's an Arsenal but its just been taken over - would have been a fascinating project for someone too cos there 20th in Div 1 (15 games in) & in dire straits (good squad but just shocking form). I'll keep an eye on it for ya and see if the manager sticks with it but managers have kept coming and going - may have been half the trouble!

Quite how this 11 are bottom:

Reina - Sagna' date=' Gallas, Toure, Clichy - Denilson, Cesc, Diego Ribas, Nasri - Aguero, RVP. [/color']

Ok cheers m8