Berbatov or Luis Fabiano ?

Re: Berbatov or Luis Fabiano ?

berbatov starts for bulgaria

thats because bulgaria have no good other players / not a world class team

i do really rate berbatov but the fact he plays for bulgaria means nothing to show how good he is.

therefore his sm rating can only really be based on his club form for man united- a much larger and more significant factor :)

Thank you very much guys .. I have made an offer for Luis Fabiano .. The only reason I have been comparing is that Berbatov is playing for Man Utd which is the 1st or 2nd .. won the epl title last season & finished as runner-ups in the champions league while Sevilla didnt win la liga or any european title.

Thank you very much guys .. I have made an offer for Luis Fabiano .. The only reason I have been comparing is that Berbatov is playing for Man Utd which is the 1st or 2nd .. won the epl title last season & finished as runner-ups in the champions league while Sevilla didnt win la liga or any european title.

well true but even tho fabiano plays for a smaller club sevilla are still a big club to allow fabiano to reach 94 as kanoute has :)

so fabiano plays for smaller club but natural ability means he is the better buy :)