The Official Scottish Football Thread

AFC Chewis

Re: The Official Scottish Football Thread

Some papers have linked us with Ryan Fraser of Aberdeen' date=' any good?[/quote']

No :P, hope he doesn't leave seems the loyal kind. He's a great winger who is not a afraid to take on his man SPL teams can't handle him hence in his 10 games or so he's played he got 15 booked and 1 sent-off. Our best player this season. He's injured from all the batterings he got atm.

Massive game for us we got top for a day at least. COYR!

Scottish Refs are a joke' date=' on Tuesday I saw the worst referring display I've ever seen and he only lasted 45 mins[/quote']

Aye Mike Tumilty sent one of our boys packing after only 90 seconds against Kilmarnock at the weekend there. Complete joke of a decision and gave us a mountain to climb. :mad:

Aye Mike Tumilty sent one of our boys packing after only 90 seconds against Kilmarnock at the weekend there. Complete joke of a decision and gave us a mountain to climb. :mad:

Trying have Alan Muir missing a clear trip for Foran from which Inverness go on and score from and win the game, booking your player for celebrating the equalizer but do nothing to merit the yellow, yet Mulgrew celebrated in front of nothing happen, also missed numerous other fouls in 45 mins.

And Collum well need I say more :rolleyes:

Trying have Alan Muir missing a clear trip for Foran from which Inverness go on and score from and win the game' date=' booking your player for celebrating the equalizer but do nothing to merit the yellow, yet Mulgrew celebrated in front of nothing happen, also missed numerous other fouls in 45 mins.

And Collum well need I say more :rolleyes:[/quote']

Muir, Gollum and Norris are all terrible

Great result tonight for Celtic over the moon really glad we proved alot of people wrong! This isnt just good for us though it will get scotland more co efficient points for the future which will help other Scotish teams and our national team!

This wasnt just a great result for Celtic its a great one for Scotish football and Scotland.

Congratulations to any Celtic fans on the forum.

Your team has done some magnifficent performances in the competition, and fully deserve your place in the last 16. The Home suport for you is awesome to watch, and im sure no one will want to travel there in the last 16. Only downside for you guys is that the home games is the first leg.

I'd like to see you draw United, would be two great ties.

Get it up all who have slagged the Scottish game ;) To come out of that group in second place is a magnificent achievement considering Celtic don't have the financial resources of City or Chelsea who never even made it :o

United would be no a bad draw for Celtic. Mulgrews dangerous long balls into the box would cause United's woeful defence all sorts of problems B)

Wanyama would be back for the next game as well to boss the midfield

Taking nothing away from Celtic but Samaras dived ;)

I do however think Celtic deserved to go through' date=' but just can't help thinking if it was Cardozo diving in Barcelona to deny Celtic's passage then there would have been uproar[/quote']

I dont think ull find any celtic fan saying it wasnt a dive it was a clear dive sameras is a big lad and shoudnt of gone down and if a benfica player had of dived to knock us out ur right i would be going nuts but thankfully this time injuistice was on our side

I dont think ull find any celtic fan saying it wasnt a dive it was a clear dive sameras is a big lad and shoudnt of gone down and if a benfica player had of dived to knock us out ur right i would be going nuts but thankfully this time injuistice was on our side

Two sides to every story

All I would hope from Celtic fans is some dignity, because let's face it, you got through via cheating

I remember a certain match between the scots and the French. Just remember how it feels to have the shoe on the other foot.

Enjoy it, not saying don't, but yeah...

• 2 weeks later...

Ian, they have cost us points due to the inconstancy of the ref it's so stupid. Magennis pulls the boy shirt pen fine, bet the Hearts player did the same thing, Hearts go on to win. Inverness boy fouls our boy no freekick they go and win game. Killie player dives win pen, keeper sent-off they score and win the game and that just the last three games

Ian' date=' they have cost us points due to the inconstancy of the ref it's so stupid. Magennis pulls the boy shirt pen fine, bet the Hearts player did the same thing, Hearts go on to win. Inverness boy fouls our boy no freekick they go and win game. Killie player dives win pen, keeper sent-off they score and win the game and that just the last three games[/quote']

I wouldn't know - I no longer watch Scottish football since the Premier League effectively assisted in the killing of Rangers before they were found guilty of any wrong doing.

I have no sympathy for ANY club in the top flight - and to be honest I hope that some of them go bust, starting with Aberdeen, then Hearts - then any order :)

Top Six at Christmas' date=' despite only Four league home wins in the year, I'll take it. Injuries haven't help recently we have a better side injured atm. :o. Hopefully Fraser is sold for a decent amount and we able to use the money (I'm a funny guy)[/quote']

Is there still football in Scotland?

Seems a bit pointless everyone else playing on after the greatest domestic club of all time vanished from the league - judged guilty by their peers before being found innocent by an independant panel of judges.

Is there still football in Scotland?

Seems a bit pointless everyone else playing on after the greatest domestic club of all time vanished from the league - judged guilty by their peers before being found innocent by an independant panel of judges.

Get over it Ian it's getting boring now...

It's SCOTTISH football so you still talk about the 3rd Division if you want. Elgin and Peterhead doing well is nice to see;)