The Official Scottish Football Thread

AFC Chewis

Re: The Official Scottish Football Thread

0005e19a-642.jpg

Most sucsesful team in Scotland...

43 and counting... we welcome the chase!

Sorry?

The most succesful domestic football club ever to play in the Scottish League is the old Rangers - they have 54 titles listed in their history. Celtic only have 43 - at LEAST another 11 years' date=' effectively playing against no-one before you can equal that.

Cheer up your only 43 titles off us might take u say 300 years to catch up :rolleyes:

Who do you mean by "your" and "u"???????

Whatever happened to Alan Thompson?

Celtic 2-1 Barca

Rangers 2-0 Peterhead

Hardly compares does it Ian :D

Not sure what you are getting at there to be honest?

Whatever happened to Alan Thompson?

Celtic 2-1 Barca

Rangers 2-0 Peterhead

Hardly compares does it Ian :D

we got rid of him last season because he had a to wild lifestyle kept on getting drunk got done for drink driving then refused to meet neil lennon for a meeting so we just sacked him :(

was my favorite player even above Larsson when they were together loved Thomos left foot belters!

Techincally you could put it that way' date=' but I think it'd be wrong to do so.[/quote']

wellllll it isnt because Glasgow Rangers aint a club no more and they will never be a club again so its only a matter of time before Celtic over take there record.

The most sucsesful club in Scotland now pretty much is Celtic as we are the only ones playing but yes Glasgow Rangers a club that no longer exists did have more league titles

wellllll it isnt because Glasgow Rangers aint a club no more and they will never be a club again so its only a matter of time before Celtic over take there record.

The most sucsesful club in Scotland now pretty much is Celtic as we are the only ones playing but yes Glasgow Rangers a club that no longer exists did have more league titles

Whilst I agree that 'Glasgow Rangers' no longer exist - they are still in the history books, as are Third Lanark, Airdrieonians and St Bernards

Glasgow Rangers won the league title 54 times - Celtic have a chance to catch up, but it will take at LEAST 11 years before you can match the domestic record of the most successful domestic club that ever existed.

When a boxer passes away his name is not taken out of the history books -and the same is true for Glasgow Rangers.

And no matter WHEN Celtic get to 54, I will always point that Glasgow Rangers won theirs in 121 years - the same time it took Celtic to win 43.

Whilst I agree that 'Glasgow Rangers' no longer exist - they are still in the history books' date=' as are Third Lanark, Airdrieonians and St Bernards

Glasgow Rangers won the league title 54 times - Celtic have a chance to catch up, but it will take at LEAST 11 years before you can match the domestic record of the most successful domestic club that ever existed.

When a boxer passes away his name is not taken out of the history books -and the same is true for Glasgow Rangers.

And no matter WHEN Celtic get to 54, I will always point that Glasgow Rangers won theirs in 121 years - the same time it took Celtic to win 43.[/quote']

And when Celtic get 54 titles and you say that ill say

Glasgow Celtic most sucsesful team in scotland ever

And when Celtic get 54 titles and you say that ill say

Glasgow Celtic most sucsesful team in scotland ever

Well' date=' you have to get to 55 before you can say that!

And I strongly doubt this forum will still exist by the time Celtic [i']finally[/i] catch the now defunct Glasgow Rangers - and to be honest, I doubt I'll care by then either :)

that div 1 table is looking pretty good right now.

Morton got promoted on my save on FM13 just saying, as much as I'd like Morton up I think they need a season more because look at Dundee admittedly different circumstances.

Our injury list is ridiculous and Considine has apparently broken his leg, great :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Any know how Queen's Park are doing this season? and are they still and amateur club?

In other news, Juan Agudelo might be on his way to Celtic. IMO its about bloody time he comes to Europe :)

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8390695/Celtic-are-closing-in-on-the-signing-of-United-States-international-Juan-Agudelo-from-Chivas-USA

Any know how Queen's Park are doing this season? and are they still and amateur club?

In other news' date=' Juan Agudelo might be on his way to Celtic. IMO its about bloody time he comes to Europe :)

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8390695/Celtic-are-closing-in-on-the-signing-of-United-States-international-Juan-Agudelo-from-Chivas-USA

Pleased Celtic are following up intrest on this kid hes a good player and will do well at celtic if he joins!

Also talk of hooper leaving us for Norwich which I can understand if he wants to leave but hes going to early and why Norwich :S he would do the job at a far better side than them all due respect to Norwich... Id still like to see him stay though.

Queens Park are still ameture and always will be because its in there philosophy they got beat by Rangers 1-0 thanks to a 90th min goal not long ago despite playing well and they are 2nd place in the third division are the moment on 29 points but Rangers are on 46 and will win the league despite doing there best not to ;)

Celtic also taken Rami Gashin on loan were in talks apprently with Juwon Ashaniwa a left back from Ashdoid were we got Ambrose and we have taken Aussie lad Rogic on trial who last year wasnt at a club at all!

HH

Pleased Celtic are following up intrest on this kid hes a good player and will do well at celtic if he joins!

Also talk of hooper leaving us for Norwich which I can understand if he wants to leave but hes going to early and why Norwich :S he would do the job at a far better side than them all due respect to Norwich... Id still like to see him stay though.

Queens Park are still ameture and always will be because its in there philosophy they got beat by Rangers 1-0 thanks to a 90th min goal not long ago despite playing well and they are 2nd place in the third division are the moment on 29 points but Rangers are on 46 and will win the league despite doing there best not to ;)

Celtic also taken Rami Gashin on loan were in talks apprently with Juwon Ashaniwa a left back from Ashdoid were we got Ambrose and we have taken Aussie lad Rogic on trial who last year wasnt at a club at all!

HH

AHH that sucks' date=' but surely if they are amateur they shouldnt play pro clubs? seems a bit unfair

:([/color']

No No they want to stay amateur its in the clubs history so to speak like Athletico Madrid only sign Basque players its the same way for Queens park ;)

You mean Athletic Club

:)

I understand' date=' but its a bit fustrating, because any of their good players will just leave to the big clubs.[/color']

He wants to play in a competitive league for a proper football manager :)