Sign in to follow this  
AFC Chewis

The Official Scottish Football Thread

Re: Official SPL thread

Hamilton looking there are going to be favourites for realgation.

It's a fine balancing act for a small club like Hamilton. They have to sell on players but they also have to make sure they give themselves a fighting chance each season.

But in the last two years they've ripped the heart out of their central midfield area(McCarthy and McArthur) and that might be too much to recover from this time.

Billy Ried is a genius and at this stage i am not to worried but it wouldn't matter in the sense that what really do teams like Hamilton have to play for it's not like there ever going to win the league or do anything in europe if by some miracle they ever qualified. It would be pretty bad financial wise but they've pulled through worse.

Billy Ried is a genius and at this stage i am not to worried but it wouldn't matter in the sense that what really do teams like Hamilton have to play for it's not like there ever going to win the league or do anything in europe if by some miracle they ever qualified. It would be pretty bad financial wise but they've pulled through worse.

I have no doubt that he is a good manager. But they have lost the main Forward and Midfielder. Now they have lost a goal scorer and much of the creative flair.

Never knew how close Inverness ground was to the water. I have only been to 3 Stadiums ' date=' Pitodrie , Hampden and Elgin ground. Went past The Tulloch or what ever Inverness is called and Celtic Park.

[b']Cis Cup Latest[/b]

Inverness 0-0 Peterhead

Killie 1-1 Airdrie

Queen of The south (urgh) 1-0 Forfar

Ross County 0-0 St Mirren

Guest Scout Maker

Can anyone give me any info on Andy Dorman of St Mirren?

thanks

Just moved to a fantastic club, so expect a rise to around 97/98 B)

Been to Pitodrie and Peterheads Celtic Park Muderwells and Hamilton but don't enjoy going to away games it's good on the supporters bus but the travelling is not for me. :D

Been to Pitodrie and Peterheads Celtic Park Muderwells and Hamilton but don't enjoy going to away games it's good on the supporters bus but the travelling is not for me. :D

South Stand? I sit right beside the away fans. Rangers fan threw a bottle nearly hit my dad. I felt sorry for the old man right beside there fans.

It's fair to say that in the Europa League the Scottish sides were poor, or at least had poor results.

Fc Utrecht 4-0 Celtic ( 4-2 on Aggergate)

Aek Athens 1-1 Dundee Utd (2-1 on agg)

Motherwell 0-1 Odense (1-3 on agg)

Back onto the SPL, going to tommorrows game against Killie. But Fraser Fyvie is out for the rest of the season i hate to say but i think he may be injurie prone. Does not look like Celtic have chance much still defensvily frail. Stokes look to be the latest player on his way to Celtic park. Fortune who never cut at Celtic has went to West Brom. Hamilton have signed a Hasselbank :P.

I think we should beat Killie and win our 4th game in a row and 4 cleen sheet in a row, all without Jamie Langfield. All i can say i thank goodness for Paul Hartley.

Poor stuff, we were awful. Jerel Ifill Man of the match tells it own story.

No player was an exception to criticism. Howard flapped at crosses and spilt at shot. Killie had two shots cleared of the line. McArdle was alright one of the better players but he did not look the same after getting a knock to the head. Ifill tried to pass the ball but he can play football he is a good defender though. Diamond looked ropey and indecisive. Considine is not a fullback. Mackie was not running. Vernon came on for a tryed Maggeniss, Maggeniss runs and holds the ball up well but gets support. It was a mix up with Howard and Meggison which gave Killie there goal.

You got the picture! Having said that Kilmarnock fully deserved there win.

And am I correct in reading that Rangers scored a controversial late winner from a poor refereeing decision...?

Surely that can't be right... :rolleyes:

Dont be silly rangers never get lucky decisions or biasness towards them ur just a typical dilusiond celtic fan :rolleyes:

http://www.firstrow.net/webmaster/GlasgowCelticOnline.com/25265/3/watch-motherwell-fc-vs-celtic.html

For celtic game :D not bad start.

Deadline day has been intersting in the SPL.

Stokes to Celtic

Velicka to Aberdeen

Foster to Rangers

And others

CIS cup draw

Rangers v Dunfermline

Kilmarnock v Hibernian

Aberdeen v Raith Rovers

Falkirk v Heart of Midlothian

Celtic v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Ross County v Dundee Utd

St Johnstone v Queen of the South

Brechin City v Motherwell

And and Nathan come back to me when you win a match fairly.

Deadline day has been intersting in the SPL.

Stokes to Celtic

Velicka to Aberdeen

Foster to Rangers

And others

CIS cup draw

Rangers v Dunfermline

Kilmarnock v Hibernian

Aberdeen v Raith Rovers

Falkirk v Heart of Midlothian

Celtic v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Ross County v Dundee Utd

St Johnstone v Queen of the South

Brechin City v Motherwell

And and Nathan come back to me when you win a match fairly.

Your telling me that wasnt a penalty what game were you watchin :L

It has?!! :eek:

Ahh c'rap' date=' I must have been listening to the wrong radio station... I look forward to reading about all the jaw dropping deals tomorrow. ;)[/quote']

shush fraser foster to rangers is biggest transfer ever to go threw. As for stokes to celtic well forget rhobiniho to millan i think this is biggest deal to go threw ever :o

shush fraser foster to rangers is biggest transfer ever to go threw. As for stokes to celtic well forget rhobiniho to millan i think this is biggest deal to go threw ever :o

Fraser Foster could not go from Celtic to Rangers

It has?!! :eek:

Ahh c'rap' date=' I must have been listening to the wrong radio station... I look forward to reading about all the jaw dropping deals tomorrow. ;)[/quote']

No. But there were at least some deals going through. Severin to Dundee Utd , Caslinovo to Hamilton. And Rangers could not even get Barazite on loan. Jonathan Grounds to Hibs.

Your telling me that wasnt a penalty what game were you watchin :L

Never said it was. But the amount of 50/50 etc and foul which really aren't is sometimes laughable :). No that we are any better mind. Celtic and Rangers still get more.

No. But there were at least some deals going through. Severin to Dundee Utd ' date=' Caslinovo to Hamilton. And Rangers could not even get Barazite on loan. Jonathan Grounds to Hibs.[/font']

Look, I'm not knocking the clubs. Money is very, very thin on the ground in the SPHell. Trying to cobble deals together is getting harder and harder. But did you really find the close to the transfer window in Scotland 'interesting'...?

Look' date=' I'm not knocking the clubs. Money is very, very thin on the ground in the SPHell. Trying to cobble deals together is getting harder and harder. But did you really find the close to the transfer window in Scotland 'interesting'...?[/quote']

No, But you got to try?

Hope Severin does well at Dundee Utd