Place of Birth: Valencia

Nationality: Spain

Height: 178 cm.

Weight: 75 Kg.

Position: Midfielder

Squad Number: 10

National Team: Spain Under 17

Bio:

The Valencia youngster, also known as "Isco", has been called up to participate with the Spain U-17 squad at the 2009 FIFA U-17 World Cup in Nigeria, being held from 24 October - 15 November.

Isco has only played once for the senior Valencia team, against UAE side Al Ain FC this preseason. While the match itself wasn't very good, Isco was. He was a halftime substitute and he made an immediate impact in the match. He scored Valencia's only goal with a header from a cross, and also calmly slotted home a penalty kick during the penalty shootout to determine a winner.

Isco can play either as an attacking midfielder or a support striker.

He currently has 13 caps and two goals for Spain.

From what i saw as i am watching the game on Eurosport they said when he scored the Pen that he has now got 3 goals in 4 games :)

Comparison:

david-silva.jpg

Has to be David Silva, as well as looking just like him in terms of appearance and playing style Isco also has an eye for goal and like operating via the wing and also as a secondary striker, with his goals with Spain i can see him having a big future at Valancia.

My View:

Being with Valencia who have a good mix of using young attacking options through the acadamy like Silva etc.... i reckon he will get a chance toplay for them in the future, with his very attacking play and scoring ability for a winger/striker he will become a great player for Valencia and become another Pablo Hernández, David Silva, Juan Manuel Mata etc...

No on DB as i am aware of but defently one to watch out for in the future, while i was browsing through many Valencia forums they have very high hopes for Isco.

News:

Isco gets a goal and an assist as Spain beat UAE 3-1

The UAE’s hopes of reaching the second round in the FIFA Under 17 World Cup were left hanging by a thread after they went down to Spain 3-1 in group E in Kano, Nigeria, on Sunday.

Ali Ibrahim’s boys face the USA on Sunday after Spain qualified from the group with two wins. The UAE must either win to earn a direct qualification or at least draw to advance to the last 16 as one of the best third placed teams from the six groups.

Spain forward Isco opened the scoring from a superb solo effort in the 12th minute and he set up the next for the right wing attack Borja seven minutes later to have the match virtually decided in the first quarter.

Isco dribbled past a couple of defenders before sending a powerful right-footer crashing against the top end of the net and weaved through again to setup Borja, who had only to tap in the ball to an empty goal.

Mohammed Sebil pulled one back in the 68th minute to keep the game alive. The young Al Nasr forward volleyed a neat chip from the captain Marwan al Saffar from the edge box past a bemused goalkeeper Edgar.

Edgar did well to push a dipping free kick over the crossbar from Fahad Salim from 40 yards in the 76th minute as the UAE came back strongly towards the end. But Adria Camona ensured there were no further hiccups for Spain when he scored off a curling free kick from the right flank two minutes from time.

Spain forced three corners in the first eight minutes and then saw a dipping cross off Borja from the left flank fall just wide for Jon Aurtenetxe at the far post. They were rewarded with a double strike for their perseverance in the first quarter.

The two early blows left the UAE in disarray as Spain continued their dominance for the rest of the first half. The UAE defence looked more organized after the break and scored from a counter attack to claw back in to the game.

Video:

Playing for senior team in Pre-season (He scored)

Spain game against UAE in Under 17's where he scored and assisted

Spain 3-1 UAE U-17 World Cup'>

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3656468/spain_3_1_uae_u_17_world_cup/">Spain 3-1 UAE U-17 World Cup

Re: Isco (Next David Silva)

definetely agree with you!! He will become world class player! i actually want try to find information about him but just a few details' date=' Great Work!! :D[/quote']

Good luck with that :P, finding good information of Isco is hard to find, I was lucky with finding some stuff on fan sites :D

Look like really big talent great work:D
Yeah great work! Definately one too look out for.

Thanks :), He defo is one of the star players from the Under 17's along with Ben Khaliffa. He really suits the Spanish league i do see if Valencia sell Silva,Villa he will get his chance :D

• 1 month later...

Update:

Valenica - Deportivo

Emery will have to do without a host of players, though, with Spain internationals David Silva, Carlos Marchena, Pablo Hernandez and Vicente Rodriguez missing, along with Jeremy Mathieu and David Navarro.

That has led Emery to call up teenage striker Isco from the reserves, as well as including Michel and Miku in an 18-man squad even though neither player seems to feature in the coach's plans for the second half of the season.

Looks just like Chelsea did by bringing, Kakuta,Borini.... to main squad due to injuries the same has happened with Valencia.

I don't expect him to get any game time only if someone in the Starting 11 gets injured but thats a good sign to see him and Michel and Miku are the best Valencia talent :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i take it isco is not yet on the database even though they have just had spanish rating changes?

Nope, he hasn't played enough minutes for Valencia he is still high end of the reserves but i will take it overtime and in the Spanish Cup he may get some action! at the moment he is isn't near playing yet but will get his chance hopefully soon.

• 2 months later...

Update:

Compilation of him (Mainly from U17'S Spain) but still you see his ability to beat player and his movement is stunning watch for yourself.

Also found some forum threads on him, one compairing him to "Zico" not sure if he will get to be as good as him but still :P

Link: http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=246089

Also read he has been put in the Euro game against Bruggie! Maybe with the talk (like there is every Transfer Window) is if Villa,Silva,Mata will be sold due to the finacial posistion Valencia are under if so i see him being a key figure from them.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only just read he moved to Malaga :eek:

I have a worry he is Wide/Foward and upfront there is Juanmi/Seb Fernandez/Rondon/Julio Baptista/Ruud van Nistelrooy, So ALOT of comp for places and then even if he plays MF he has to get ahead of Diego Buonanotte/Joaquín/ etc.. he may struggle getting some game time with them having a huge ammont of FWD/MF players, but for the price paid i think they see Isco as a backup player and if he gets his chance in Pre Season he will do well. But would you spend 7m Euros on a backup player?

My advise would to be buy him for the fact he was bought for good money, probs may get a rise simply because of the move.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Isco (Next David Silva)

how sure? the transfer window only just opened and malaga seem to be keen on signing alot of players' date=' will he get a look in the first team?[/quote']

......RvN---Rondón......

.........Baptista...........

.Buonanotte--Joaquín..

.........Toulalan...........

They will probably play this way and Isco will rotate with RvN and Baptista,Juanmi and Sebas are behind of him.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Isco (Next David Silva)

......RvN---Rondón......

.........Baptista...........

.Buonanotte--Joaquín..

.........Toulalan...........

They will probably play this way and Isco will rotate with RvN and Baptista' date='Juanmi and Sebas are behind of him.[/quote']

True they have alot of options but he is a backup/rotation option, putting that down apart from RVN who i think is passed it its a scary looking attack for Malaga :)