In Memory of Robert Enke

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Robert Enke Passes Away

How can he be hit by a train if it's not a suicide? :confused: I mean' date=' you can get hit by a by not looking where you're going, but it's not like you just step out infront of a train.

If it wasn't suicide, I would like to know how it happened. :o Especially if he was unstable and was depressed by guess is that it was suicide.

R.I.P[/quote']

Maybe he was pushed...

:eek::eek:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Robert Enke Passes Away The ignorance of some people in this thread, quite frankly, is disgusting. If the subject of discussion wasn't a person's death, I might even call it laugh

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Robert Enke Passes Away RIP ? I condemn any person who takes there life, regardless if he was suffering from depression, its a cowards act and is unbelieveably selfish. There pe

How can he be hit by a train if it's not a suicide? :confused: I mean' date=' you can get hit by a by not looking where you're going, but it's not like you just step out infront of a train.

If it wasn't suicide, I would like to know how it happened. :o Especially if he was unstable and was depressed by guess is that it was suicide.

R.I.P[/quote']

maybe he was pushed

You never know mate' date=' it could have happened.

I don't think he was doing it to be funny.[/quote']

who would want to push enke in front of a train? Adler? Hannover's no2 keeper?:rolleyes:

Iv'e heard some conspiracy theories in my time but that takes the biscuit

who would want to push enke in front of a train? Adler? Hannover's no2 keeper?:rolleyes:

Iv'e heard some conspiracy theories in my time but that takes the biscuit

How can he be hit by a train if it's not a suicide?

Obviously your misfortunate at being born in Scotland means you struggle with the English word,but perhaps re-read Huntys original post..then put my post in the context of a reply :)

Maybe he was pushed...

:eek::eek:

Honestly I can't think of a single person who would push a GK from a small team like Hannover. Furthermore, he was in the NT, which means he probably was admired in the whole country. No, it wasn't a murder. We are still unsure of what happened exactly, but if it was indeed a suicide, I must say it was a stupid, selfish and a condemnable act, whatever the reasons were. I mean, he didn't even care about the relatives who loved him and that he left alone in this world? It's just... plain cowardliness.

Honestly I can't think of a single person who would push a GK from a small team like Hannover. Furthermore' date=' he was in the NT, which means he probably was admired in the whole country. No, it wasn't a murder. We are still unsure of what happened exactly, but if it was indeed a suicide, I must say it was a stupid, selfish and a condemnable act, whatever the reasons were. I mean, he didn't even care about the relatives who loved him and that he left alone in this world? It's just... plain cowardliness.[/quote']

Remember, he did lose a daughter in 2006. Still, I don't condone it.

How can he be hit by a train if it's not a suicide?

Obviously your misfortunate at being born in Scotland means you struggle with the English word' date='but perhaps re-read Huntys original post..then put my post in the context of a reply :)[/quote']

lol ok so he just asked someone to push him in front of a train instead of just taking an overdose or any other way of suicide:rolleyes:. Is that what you are getting at?

Accident....

Still so disgusting eh? :rolleyes:

Rest in peace Robert Enke.

No its not disgusting . . . .

I said from day one' date=' if he commited suicide i see that as a disgusting act to commit.

As some reports are now suggesting it was a accident, and when confirmed my previous statements wont matter.

The cicrumstances are tradgic regardless of how he died.

RIP

Nothing worse than people who jump in and make bold statements when in reality they haven't actually got a clue what happenned to him. :o

RIP

I hope that wasnt aimed at me, at the time of my comments the media was suggesting suicide, and i take that view on ANYONE who commits it

Very sad news to hear. The front cover of the Boston Metro today was of a woman who fell onto the train tracks while drunk. The train stopped inches from her. She was to drunk to move. I would never stand close to the edge when a train is approaching. There are to many crazies in the city, and an accident is just too easy to happen. To many people running around in a space crowded with people waiting for a train. I doubt it was suicide as there are many easier ways to do it that does not take the balls of throwing yourself in front of one.

lol ok so he just asked someone to push him in front of a train instead of just taking an overdose or any other way of suicide:rolleyes:. Is that what you are getting at?

No Hibs- How can he be hit by a train if it's not a suicide?

Maybe it was a Murder or an Accident' date=' like suicide all of which is pure spectulation...[/color']

No its not disgusting . . . .

I said from day one' date=' if he commited suicide i see that as a disgusting act to commit.

As some reports are now suggesting it was a accident, and when confirmed my previous statements wont matter.

The cicrumstances are tradgic regardless of how he died.

RIP

I hope that wasnt aimed at me, at the time of my comments the media was suggesting suicide, and i take that view on ANYONE who commits it[/quote']

Think it was aimed at dave rather than you adam.....

No Hibs- How can he be hit by a train if it's not a suicide?

Maybe it was a Murder or an Accident' date=' like suicide all of which is pure spectulation...[/color']

In my first post I clearly just stated murder:rolleyes:

but like you said it may have been suicide or an accident. we don't know yet

He's Germany No.1' date=' i doubt he was suffering from depression and so on..............[/quote']

seb deisler had serious depression and quit the game aged 27, and plenty of footballers have had mental 'issues' (jesus navas, reyes etc) so just cause they're rich and famous doesnt mean they dont have problems or that they dont get affected by stuff badly like normal people

Found God at Last Adam' date=' glad to hear it mate :)[/color']

Im not against suicide because god forbids it, im against suicide because its a cowards way out, its selfish, and most of all it punishes those who you claim to love / befriended.

;)

interesting article here about depression in football (and germany in particular) - apparently he did have some depression issues which could well have led to this (if it was a suicide)

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=693123&sec=europe&root=europe&cc=5739

No doubt the depression was the reason why he killed himself, BUT there are loads of ways out of that spiral, again im not saying it is easy. The most obvious deterient would be the inevitable pain caused to the family.