Re: DECO deal

got offered 9mill + pjanic should i accept it? deco playing alright recently

Do the deal man. Although Deco is doing fine at Chelsea,he wont rise,he'll only drop in the future.Deco's at his twilight stage of his career now wheereas Pjanic is just raring up the footballing world. He'll be one for the future.Plus you get 9mill:)

do the deal i would if i was you, think about it... deco whos 32 for a young guy whos like 19? rated 87ish? who plays for lyon and now is also a first team mid, hes gonna get 89/90 im sure hes playing well, and also his free kicks are CLASS!!

9mil is worth it aswell..

do the deal mate. decos old, and he wont ever get over 93 now... he might be playing now but he wil drop form and then he will lose his place easy and it will take ages for him 2 get back which he might not again!

got offered 9mill + pjanic should i accept it? deco playing alright recently

Depends how long you intend to play SM for. It'll be years (if ever) before Pjanic reaches Deco's rating of 93. So do you want instant success on SM or are you building a side for 2-3 years time?

As you say Deco is also playing reasonably well for Chelsea and he recently said he feels in the best shape of his life.

I'd keep Deco but if you do decide to sell him then i'd look for more than 9m.

Depends how long you intend to play SM for. It'll be years (if ever) before Pjanic reaches Deco's rating of 93. So do you want instant success on SM or are you building a side for 2-3 years time?

As you say Deco is also playing reasonably well for Chelsea and he recently said he feels in the best shape of his life.

I'd keep Deco but if you do decide to sell him then i'd look for more than 9m.

Deco's rating is 92 .