Portugal v Bosnia on saturday?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Portugal v Bosnia on saturday? Wow, not a single Portugal supporter . Well mate, sorry to say this, but you have no chance. Sure, sure, Dzeko, Misimovic and Pjanic are excellent, and I'm pretty

Re: Portugal v Bosnia on saturday?

Re: Portugal v Bosnia on saturday? The biggest point in our favour is our unity and determination as a team. Bosnia is a band of brothers, and we get along really. We're dangerous when we go forward

Ye I think you may be right! I really really hope Bosnia do win as I have been paying a lot of attention to them recently. I was reading a report on them the other day in four four two magazine and its just amazing how your coach (sorry can't remember his name) has changed Bosnian football! It is quite exciting how many youngsters are coming up to play for the Bosnian national team like Pjanic along with more experienced players in Misimovic and Dzeko who are making a name for themselves in the Champions League. Personally I think the future looks bright for Bosnian football and if you don't qualify for this World Cup you have the potential to be a top class side in Europe.

I really think Bosnia can win this. They were brilliant throughout qualifying and have a good team with some fantastic individuals such as Dzeko, Misimovic, Ibasevic, Pjanic and Rahimic. There is no doubt that this is not an easy tie for Portugal and the key to Bosnia winning this tie will be saturday's game away in Portugal. If they can nick a draw or lose narrowly, then they have every chance to qualify next week. I really hope they do because, being a footballing purist, I think this would be great news for football and Bosnia in particular, who haven't had a lot to cheer about in recent times as a nation.

Ye I think you may be right! I really really hope Bosnia do win as I have been paying a lot of attention to them recently. I was reading a report on them the other day in four four two magazine and its just amazing how your coach (sorry can't remember his name) has changed Bosnian football! It is quite exciting how many youngsters are coming up to play for the Bosnian national team like Pjanic along with more experienced players in Misimovic and Dzeko who are making a name for themselves in the Champions League. Personally I think the future looks bright for Bosnian football and if you don't qualify for this World Cup you have the potential to be a top class side in Europe.[/QI

I agree with you Bosnia is now really strong team combination of experienced players and young guns like Pjanic ,Zec,and Begovic.Believe that Bosnia will play at WORLD CUP 2010 .National coach is Ciro Blazevic ,old wolf how is win third place with croatia in WORLD CUP 1998.

Wow, not a single Portugal supporter :o.

Well mate, sorry to say this, but you have no chance. Sure, sure, Dzeko, Misimovic and Pjanic are excellent, and I'm pretty sure you will at least score a goal or two. The problem is that your defence is rather weak. And we will score 3 or 4 :).

Portugal X Bosnia: 3 x 1

Bosnia X Portugal: 1 x 1

And unfortunately... you won't be in South Africa 2010' ;)

Wow' date=' not a single Portugal supporter :o.

Well mate, sorry to say this, but you have no chance. Sure, sure, Dzeko, Misimovic and Pjanic are excellent, and I'm pretty sure you will at least score a goal or two. The problem is that your defence is rather weak. And we will score 3 or 4 :).

And unfortunately... you won't be in South Africa 2010' ;)[/quote']

I respect your opinion mate

will see what will bee .I hope that will be good game.;)

Wow' date=' not a single Portugal supporter :o.

And unfortunately... you won't be in South Africa 2010' ;)[/quote']

Very confident DP. You shall feel rather foolish is Portugal fall flat on their face! ;)

The biggest point in our favour is our unity and determination as a team. Bosnia is a band of brothers, and we get along really. We're dangerous when we go forward too. All we lack is experience. Bosnia doesn't have a good defense but we work so well together, that if the defense is well organized, we can hold off anyone, we proved that on the two draws in the World Cup Qualifier at 2006 against Spain and we'll try to do so here, good luck to both teams and I hope for Bosnia to qualify :D

Great news from bosnian squad.Haris Medunjanin received the required certificate from FIFA, and will be able to play for bosnian team on Saturday against Portugal in the first match of World Cup play off 2010th year.Medunjanin previously played for U21 Netherlands, after the new rules of FIFA, he is change sport nationality and now will play for bosnian NT.

MEDUNJANIN, Haris is CM-AM play for Valladolid

Of course you would. After all' date=' we did KICK SWEDEN out of the WC ;).[/quote']

Technically, Portugal didn't kick us out.

We were supposed to play Bosnia and trash them.

Ibra 231 - 0 Bosnia

It's normal that you're frustrated. Let the frustration flow out mate :P. But in the end' date=' you will see Portugal in South Africa. It is inevitable B).[/quote']

No, i'm not frustated.

i dobut it DP!

C'mon Bosnia :D