Sign in to follow this  
JakeMCFC

Jake_MCFC's complete squad risers thread!

EUROPEAN RISERS 2009

chp_w_europe.jpg

Well I have decided to make a thread about who I think will be getting a rise in the next rating changes in and around SM, I will do all Goalkeepers, Defenders, Midfielders and Strikers. I am not blameable if you player did not get my expected prediction etc. Hope you enjoy it. I hope you can leave your thoughts on the players that should be added to this list and what rating prediction. Feedback will be appreciated as this is my first ratings thread.

One's in BOLD are definate risers who I would buy.

One's in ITALIC are risky risers.

Goalkeepers:

Miguel Ángel Moya - Valencia - 87 -> 87/88

Sergio Asenjo - Athletico Madrid - 88 -> 89

Mark Schwarzer - Fulham - 89 -> 89/90 <---- Didn't rise

Pedro Rui Patricio - Sporting CP - 88 -> 89/88

Nester Muslera - Lazio - 86 -> 87/88

Defenders:

Thomas Vermaelen - Arsenal - 88 -> 90/89 <---- ROSE TO 90

Emiliano Insua - Liverpool - 83 -> 86/85 <---- ROSE TO 88

Sébastien Bassong - Tottenham - 86 -> 88/87 <---- ROSE TO 88

Glen Johnson - Liverpool - 89 -> 91/90 <---- ROSE TO 91

Jorge Rolando - FC Porto - 89 -> 90

Emiliano Thiago Silva - AC Milan - 89 -> 90

James Tomkins - West Ham United - 82 -> 85/84 <---- ROSE TO 85

Daniel Carrico - Sporting CP - 85 -> 87/88

Mamadou Sakho - Paris Saint Germain - 87 -> 88/87 <---- ROSE TO 88

Clarindo Andre Santos - Fenerbache - 86 -> 88

Midfielders:

Miralem Pjanic - Lyon - 87 -> 88/87 <---- ROSE TO 88

Aaaron Lennon - Tottenham - 89 -> 90 <---- ROSE TO 90

Aaron Ramsey - Arsenal - 84 -> 85/86 <---- ROSE TO 86

Dominguez Pablo Hernandez - 88 -> 90

Sergio Busquets - Barcelona - 88 -> 89

Claudio Marchisio - Juventus - 89 -> 90/91

Esteban Granero - Real Madrid - 87 -> 88/89

Pedro - Barcelona - 83 -> 87/88

Santon Ramires - Benfica - 89 -> 90

Francisco Javi Garcia - Benfica 87 -> 88/89

Lassana Diarra - Real Madrid - 91 -> 92/93

Yoann Gourcuff - Bordeaux - 90 -> 91 <---- ROSE TO 92

Diego Perroti - Sevilla - 86 -> 88/89

Strikers:

Darren Bent - Sunderland - 88 -> 89 <---- ROSE TO 89

Craig Bellamy - Manchester City - 88 -> 89 <---- ROSE TO 89

Givanildo Vieira Hulk - FC Porto - 88 -> 89/90

Stevan Jovetic - Fiorentina - 88 -> 89/90

André-Pierre Gignac - Toulouse - 89 -> 90/91 <---- ROSE TO 90

Radamel Falcao - FC Porto - 89 -> 90/89

Alves da Silva Eduardo - Arsenal - 89 -> 90/89 <---- Didn't rise

Javier Saviola - Benfica - 88 -> 89/90

Mario Balotelli - Internazionale - 88 -> 89/90

Ross Forbes - Motherwell - 64 -> 79/80 <---- ROSE TO 80

Re: Jake_MCFC's complete squad risers thread!

Mark Schwarzer - Fulham - 89 -> 89/90

* Not sure if at 37 he will get any rise he is playing regulary like he always does, and hasnt done anything out of the ordinary to get a rise so i dont think he will

Alves da Silva Eduardo - Arsenal - 89 -> 90/89

* He is going to play more than last year due to not being injured like he was, but if he was a starter i would agree with a rise of 1+ but with him only being a sub and considered as 3rd Striker behind Van Persie and Bendtner he probably won't get any rise.

*Even though he is playing now and scoring a few here and there i don't see a rise for him, leaving Real Madrid,Barcelona,Sevilla the best of him was then and now moving to a league that is not that great in portugal won't get him a rise i wouldn't think.

Other than that great thread :D

Cissokho Lyon

Andre Santos Fenerbahce

Lass Diarra Real Madrid

Yoann Gourcuff Bordeaux

Simon Kjaer Palermo

Eden Hazard Lille

opinion around the forum will vary on the extent but these will all rise - stick em in bold.

I will bare that in mind mate and may add them to the list. :)

Mark Schwarzer - Fulham - 89 -> 89/90

* Not sure if at 37 he will get any rise he is playing regulary like he always does' date=' and hasnt done anything out of the ordinary to get a rise so i dont think he will [/b']

Alves da Silva Eduardo - Arsenal - 89 -> 90/89

* He is going to play more than last year due to not being injured like he was, but if he was a starter i would agree with a rise of 1+ but with him only being a sub and considered as 3rd Striker behind Van Persie and Bendtner he probably won't get any rise.

*Even though he is playing now and scoring a few here and there i don't see a rise for him, leaving Real Madrid,Barcelona,Sevilla the best of him was then and now moving to a league that is not that great in portugal won't get him a rise i wouldn't think.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

for my opinion i dont think Pablo Hernandez will get+2' date=' he is not playing champions league and nation team, straight rise to 90 will be hard. if it is wrong please someone [b']correct me[/b]:D

i will, Pablo Hernandez has been brilliant and there is a case that he may be Valencia's best player so far this year. Definatly deserves a 2+ so Jake is right.;)

Good thread even though it is a bit similar to spam's one but anyway...

don't you think busquets can go straight to 90? He is a regular for techn ically the best team in europe plus is getting more and more games for spain.

I don't watch french football but from what i have heard pjanic is playing really well for club and country and surely he has a decent chance of getting 89 rather than just a borderline 88 like you have said.

apart from that it seems fine. good work:)

for my opinion i dont think Pablo Hernandez will get+2' date=' he is not playing champions league and nation team, straight rise to 90 will be hard. if it is wrong please someone correct me:D[/quote']

Pablo is on fire, he's been outstanding this season. Should definitely go to 90 if SM have been taking note of his performances.

IMO he will be 92/93 at some point next season, especially if he plays for Spain in the world cup.

Goals determine what you are going to be.

we are a trading company deal with apparel for many years .we mainly export cheap nhl jerseys ,nfl jerseys,mlb jerseys,nba jerseys, you can visit our website http://www.sell-nfl-jerseys.com. Our jerseys are toppest quality replic.Name & player number are authentic stitched instead of screen print. Body constructed of 100% thick, high-quality Pro-Brite Polyester. Embroidered logos or Reebok patch on the collar,sizing tag applied to front lower bottom of jersey.

ross forbes striker for motherwell 12 appearences (11 starts 1 as sub) and 5 goals one of motherwells best players.

Currently 64

Prediction:79-80

Zavon Hines striker for west ham 12 appearences (5 starts 7 as sub) and 1 goal good future ahead of him

Currently 74

Prediction: 79-81

*Even though he is playing now and scoring a few here and there i don't see a rise for him' date=' leaving Real Madrid,Barcelona,Sevilla the best of him was then and now moving to a league that is not that great in portugal won't get him a rise i wouldn't think.[/b']

Im a Porto supporter but a must confess that Saviola is being brilliant for Benfica and I rise to 90 would be absolutely fair but the most probable is to 89

I belive that this season Benfica will celebrate the title and that benfica's attack is underrated should be: Di Maria 88-90/Cardozo90-91/Saviola88-90

ross forbes striker for motherwell 12 appearences (11 starts 1 as sub) and 5 goals one of motherwells best players.

Currently 64

Prediction:79-80

Zavon Hines striker for west ham 12 appearences (5 starts 7 as sub) and 1 goal good future ahead of him

Currently 74

Prediction: 79-81

Thanks.

Hugo lloris 90/91 maybe

MICHEL BASTOS 89-90

Thanks.

If Eduardo stays fit then he might get a rise as because of Van Persie's injury he'll be first Choice striker for at least 1 month until Bendtner comes back. And With the Reports saying Van persie will be out for at least 3 months could be more depending on whether he's broken it or not, He could get a rise to 90/91 by the end of the season.

If Eduardo stays fit then he might get a rise as because of Van Persie's injury he'll be first Choice striker for at least 1 month until Bendtner comes back. And With the Reports saying Van persie will be out for at least 3 months could be more depending on whether he's broken it or not' date=' He could get a rise to 90/91 by the end of the season.[/quote']

Yeah this is a big time for Eduardo now Van Persie is our for 4-6 weeks, he could be a crucial player for Arsenal and now he plays now RvP is out could predict he's rating.

gourcuff is a straight 92! not 91!

I think 91 is reasonable tbh, he could have a possible shot at 92 but for now I reckon 91 is suitable, he's a amazing player nether the less.