Help with 2 deals please

I manage Bury in an English champ. I have Paulo Henrique and Sandro, Santos and International have made offers which toal £15 million.

I was wondering, should I accept, and buy Sissoko from Tolouse and Pjanic from Lyon? This would also leave me some money to buy Cissokho (If I swap some players).

Should I do that?

Re: Help with 2 deals please

I manage Bury in an English champ. I have Paulo Henrique and Sandro' date=' Santos and International have made offers which toal £15 million.

I was wondering, should I accept, and buy Sissoko from Tolouse and Pjanic from Lyon? This would also leave me some money to buy Cissokho (If I swap some players).

Should I do that?[/quote']

Yeah good idea But after his TB comes off buy back Sandro as he is future 90+ :D

Re: Help with 2 deals please

I manage Bury in an English champ. I have Paulo Henrique and Sandro' date=' Santos and International have made offers which toal £15 million.

Should I do that?[/quote']

do it. for small clubs like yours, u can only buy risers, sell them, and continue buying risers to survive. Since u know that cissokho (upt o 89/88) and pjanic (up to 89) will rise soon, definitely do the deals.

cheers