2 ideas :) let me know what you think:

2 ideas :) let me know what you think:  

1. 1.

• Both Rubbish
    • Both Good
    • Idea 1 is good but idea 2 is not
    • idea 2 is good but idea 1 isn't !

firstly , if a player gets sent off in a league game why is he suspended for the cup games :S ?

i think if a player gets sent off fine he is suspended from 3 league games but he shouldn't be exempt from playing in the cup games for those 3 matches ! they are separate competitions so getting disciplinary action in one shouldn't affect the other :)

secondly, i have seen unmanaged clubs make transfer offers but has anybody got loan bids from external / unmanaged teams yet ?

just curious to whether this happens or not as i havn't seen it yet and i think it would be a nice touch :)

let me know your views and opinions please :)

Re: 2 ideas :) let me know what you think:

I think in case 1, SM treat it like it is in England, for example, where a ban can extend to FA Cup/League Cup games as well.

The second idea is overdue, IMO, because managers have plenty of low-rated risers who rot in the 'loan list' because they're too 'unattractive' for other managed teams to take in. It would be of huge help were unmanaged clubs willing to make loan bids for your players; plus, it'd keep up their morale by giving them the playing time they'd be denied here otherwise.

I think in case 1' date=' SM treat it like it is in England, for example, where a ban can extend to FA Cup/League Cup games as well.

The second idea is overdue, IMO, because managers have plenty of low-rated risers who rot in the 'loan list' because they're too 'unattractive' for other managed teams to take in. It would be of huge help were unmanaged clubs willing to make loan bids for your players; plus, it'd keep up their morale by giving them the playing time they'd be denied here otherwise.[/quote']

i think 70 rated risers shouldn't be loaned by other clubs nobody wants them.

but in real life if you loan listed valencia or jonny evans people would snap them up ! so i think in the game this should be the case too :)

eg if you have a good player external clubs who have a comparitively weak squad make loan bids :)

thanks for the feedback barracuda anybody else got any opinions only one comment so far ! ? :(

The bans for cup games can be really usefull at the end of the season after picking up 5 yellows in the league, the player dosn't miss a league game if the teams doing well in the cup because they serve there one match ban in game they wouldn't be playing in anyway because of the fitness issues that brings to the players of playing league-cup-league