Honorato NILMAR

JoshBrfc

Re: Honorato NILMAR

I would say there is a very strong chance he will go to 90 in the Spanish changes.

Ok so he hasn't done anything to write home about at Villareal so far but he is starting to feature more & more. Also he moved from Internacional just before the Brazilian ratings were done. He was playing well & scoring regularly for Internacional before his move to Spain & this is what got him his Brazilian call-up from Dunga. For Brazil he was a key player in their final few games to secure WC qualification & with his goal today has now scored 5 goals in Brazil's last 4 games. I believe this is what will seal his rise to 90.

Positioning was good' date=' he came off his line to close the angle however the early header would beat any GK due to Brown and Upson.[/quote']

Exactly.

Still dont understand why they played over better players

The whole first-choice backline was injured so Capello was forced to pick them. Terry was injured just before the game, Ferdinand has calf/back problems, Johnson was out with a hamstring injury and Cole suffered a 'depressed fracture of the tibia'. This left probably the worst defense to line-up for England - Brown, Upson, Lescott, Bridge - I would have started Warnock, but not much else Capello could have done.

Exactly.

The whole first-choice backline was injured so Capello was forced to pick them. Terry was injured just before the game' date=' Ferdinand has calf/back problems, Johnson was out with a hamstring injury and Cole suffered a 'depressed fracture of the tibia'. This left probably the worst defense to line-up for England - Brown, Upson, Lescott, Bridge - I would have started Warnock, but not much else Capello could have done.[/quote']

Totally agree, Warnock > Bridge any day. Lescott played well in Defence however Upson and Brown are not international quality at the top level as they are ageing losing their pace, decision making and confidence which gave the goal and penalty away.

I would of Had RB - Micah Richards (Is he Fit?)

CB - Lescott

CB - ???

LB - Warnock

Who else could play there?

Totally agree' date=' Warnock > Bridge any day. Lescott played well in Defence however Upson and Brown are not international quality at the top level as they are ageing losing their pace, decision making and confidence which gave the goal and penalty away.

I would of Had RB - Micah Richards (Is he Fit?)

CB - Lescott

CB - TITUS BRAMBLE

LB - Warnock

Who else could play there?[/quote']

Obviously Titus...jees.