Wesley Sneigder or Diego Ribas

markers17

Re: Wesley Sneigder or Diego Ribas

Yeah go for Diego' date=' you'll get a much younger AM that have the potential of becoming the best playmaker in the world. [/b']

but consistently overlooked for the national team? How is elano or baptista any better than him?

i prefer diego, but i think sneijder has a higher chance for 95 in the near future because of diego's problems in the national side.

but consistently overlooked for the national team? How is elano or baptista any better than him?

i prefer diego' date=' but i think sneijder has a higher chance for 95 in the near future because of diego's problems in the national side.[/quote']

Some players that are constantly overlooked by Dunga are for example: Pato, Diego, Ronaldinho.

Anyway, I can't blame Dunga he's doing very well with the Brazilian NT.

Elano and Baptista is not better than Diego, Dunga just prefers them instead of Diego. Maybe it's beacuse they can accept the fact that they will be sitting on the bench beacuse of Kaka? Who knows?

Please be serious.. Diego Has improved so much the past few years.One of the best passers in the game today. Probabley THE biggest playmaker

please be serious ?

i am and i understand you saying diego is very good i agree but lampard right now is better than him. lampard only as a couple more years left in him but personally i rate lampard higher than diego.

he also plays at a much bigger club than diego and has proven himself there so factually wise lampard is better than diego.

i know stats arent everything but i think you saying

"please be serious "

is a bit ridiculous + THE biggest player maker ? i doubt very much he is THE biggest playmaker. iniesta xavi gerrard all spring to mind.

please be serious ?

i am and i understand you saying diego is very good i agree but lampard right now is better than him. lampard only as a couple more years left in him but personally i rate lampard higher than diego.

he also plays at a much bigger club than diego and has proven himself there so factually wise lampard is better than diego.

"please be serious "

is a bit ridiculous + THE biggest player maker ? i doubt very much he is THE biggest playmaker. iniesta xavi gerrard all spring to mind.

Im not being harsh but if you actually watch football..And can understand the play.Diego Sprays balls like any midfielder Iniesta and xavi Are barcelonas way forward from attacking .. yaya toure and keita create the play for a start. Steven gerrard Is more or less a striker he plays behinf torres at liverpool and attacking mid for england!! Diego is compare to players for passing like beckham And Xabi alonso is being compared to diego? must meen something. I have not long been a member of this forum but i really know my football having also played at high levels and i just cant understand you getting wound up? then just being false with your reply ? :confused:

Im not being harsh but if you actually watch football..And can understand the play.Diego Sprays balls like any midfielder Iniesta and xavi Are barcelonas way forward from attacking .. yaya toure and keita create the play for a start. Steven gerrard Is more or less a striker he plays behinf torres at liverpool and attacking mid for england!! Diego is compare to players for passing like beckham And Xabi alonso is being compared to diego? must meen something. I have not long been a member of this forum but i really know my football having also played at high levels and i just cant understand you getting wound up? then just being false with your reply ? :confused:

i do watch football........lampard is a better player than diego

end of and simple.

im not getting wound up i just find it funny when you say "please be serious " and " if you actually watch football" comments like that are a bit harsh / over the top as the answer to both is yes.

many more people believe lampard is better than diego and i dont see your point.

although you can have the last word if you really need to i most likely won't continue from here as it is a pointless argument

end of and simple.

im not getting wound up i just find it funny when you say "please be serious " and " if you actually watch football" comments like that are a bit harsh / over the top as the answer to both is yes.

many more people believe lampard is better than diego and i dont see your point.

although you can have the last word if you really need to i most likely won't continue from here as it is a pointless argument

It's beacuse many on this forum is from England, Britain:rolleyes:

please be serious ?

"please be serious "

i totally agree with this, lampard is by far the best of the three, and as hiddink says 'lampard is the best box to box midfielder in the world' and that guy knows football and is agread with by ancelloti saying that lampard can only get better. lampard is the next best thing to xavi, with fabregas a close third i would say, their ability to simply pass the ball that looks effortless compared to other mad head midfielders is why lamps might be seen as not as good, because he doesnt appear to do as much, but in this contest of lamps v diego v sneijder, lamp wins easily, and in this case, less is more. for chelsea he must create at least 15 to 20 goals a season through gorgeous and crisp passing

Different ppl have their own preferences and different ppl rate different player in their own ways.

So to some, Lampard is better, to some Diego is better, and maybe some other feel Sneijder is better.

Just chill.

I am playing a 4-3-3 wingers formation and so i use on DM/CM and 2 AM/CM.

Here is my midfield,

Javier Zanetti

Gojko Kacar

Frank Lampard

Michael Ballack

David Silva

Anderson Deco

Alan Dzagoev

I guess if i trade away Lampard for either Diego or Sneijder.

Wont really affect my team?

:) Peace.

end of and simple.

Im gjust going to leave it .Pointless debating .I was over the top .. apologise for that.. but my opinion is diego.. end of :D

many forumers are from uk most of them only watch premier league. lampard is better than both of them because he great at chelsea and NT but in my opinion l will go for diego the only reason l wont it because he hardly play for brazil thats why.

stats dont lie, and lampard has te best stats, and because lamps is playing in arguably the best league in the world makes him even better, he's definately playing in a better league than sneijder and diego so i personally think that they don't come close to lampard, the only thing that they have on lampard is age. but lamps is a tireless player and i reckon he could easily keep going at the top of his game for another 4 years

stats dont lie' date=' and lampard has te best stats, and because lamps is playing in arguably the best league in the world makes him even better, he's definately playing in a better league than sneijder and diego so i personally think that they don't come close to lampard, the only thing that they have on lampard is age. but lamps is a tireless player and i reckon he could easily keep going at the top of his game for another 4 years[/quote']

Yes and Lampard plays with Essien, Ballack, Drogba, Cole, Deco, Drogba, Anelka etc.. And Diego played with Borowski, Hunt, Baumann, Melo, Marchisio, Amauri etc. See any difference in quality? Diego in the position he plays is the 2nd best player in the world behind Kaka. Lampard is a different type of player though who tbh is no where near as talented as Diego.