Wesley Sneigder or Diego Ribas

markers17

Re: Wesley Sneigder or Diego Ribas

Yes and Lampard plays with Essien' date=' Ballack, Drogba, Cole, Deco, Drogba, Anelka etc.. And Diego played with Borowski, Hunt, Baumann, Melo, Marchisio, Amauri etc. See any difference in quality? Diego in the position he plays is the 2nd best player in the world behind Kaka. Lampard is a different type of player though who tbh is no where near as talented as Diego.[/quote']

Couldnt agree more ;)

Yes and Lampard plays with Essien' date=' Ballack, Drogba, Cole, Deco, Drogba, Anelka etc.. And Diego played with Borowski, Hunt, Baumann, Melo, Marchisio, Amauri etc. See any difference in quality? Diego in the position he plays is the 2nd best player in the world behind Kaka. Lampard is a different type of player though who tbh is no where near as talented as Diego.[/quote']

lampard still has to play the killer pass to put someone in. the most creative player is judged on created chances, so the other players involved dont matter. and doyou knnow why lamps was playing with the better players than diego... because he is a better player himself, the best play with the best

lampard still has to play the killer pass to put someone in. the most creative player is judged on created chances' date=' so the other players involved dont matter. and doyou knnow why lamps was playing with the better players than diego... because he is a better player himself, the best play with the best[/quote']

You cant really say that. The best play with the best mate? the best start from scratch eg. Van nistelrooy, Kaka , Ronaldo , Etoo and many more. Like i said everyone is worthy too their own opinion but in this case its 100% Diego for me :D

lampard still has to play the killer pass to put someone in. the most creative player is judged on created chances' date=' so the other players involved dont matter. and doyou knnow why lamps was playing with the better players than diego... because he is a better player himself, the best play with the best[/quote']

Yes but the likes of Essien and co provide him time and space to provide that killer pass and he has more intelligent forwards up front. At Chelsea the whole attention is not on him. When Diego plays he is the one marked. Actually I wonder if you have watched him play?? At Bremen people would crowd him out and as a result he has less time and space. In fact that strikers at Bremen were pathetic. Ever wondered why Werder are often described as the best team to watch in Germany even when they struggled last year? Diego. The only area where Lampard is better atm is perhaps those big long passes. Talent and ability wise Lampard is very limited as compared to Diego.

Yes but the likes of Essien and co provide him time and space to provide that killer pass and he has more intelligent forwards up front. At Chelsea the whole attention is not on him. When Diego plays he is the one marked. Actually I wonder if you have watched him play?? At Bremen people would crowd him out and as a result he has less time and space. In fact that strikers at Bremen were pathetic. Ever wondered why Werder are often described as the best team to watch in Germany even when they struggled last year? Diego. The only area where Lampard is better atm is perhaps those big long passes. Talent and ability wise Lampard is very limited as compared to Diego.

talent and ability wise is a bit pof a generalisation. a long pass is a talent, a long shot is a talent, reading the game is a talent. and diego aint young anymore, if he was good enough now he would have been bought by man u chelsea real barca liverpool milan or inter, not juve

talent and ability wise is a bit pof a generalisation. a long pass is a talent' date=' a long shot is a talent, reading the game is a talent. and diego aint young anymore, i[b']f he was good enough now he would have been bought by man u chelsea real barca liverpool milan or inter, not juve[/b]

IF that's what your basing your decision on then theres nothing further I can argue. You clearly haven't seen him play at ALL. By your reasoning Foster is better than Buffon:rolleyes:

IF that's what your basing your decision on then theres nothing further I can argue. You clearly haven't seen him play at ALL. By your reasoning Foster is better than Buffon:rolleyes:

And Brown is better than Chiellini what a awful point to make lol, IMO Diego, absoloutely buzzin player

And Brown is better than Chiellini what a awful point to make lol' date=' IMO Diego, absoloutely buzzin player[/quote']

no because brown and foster arent the most important players. i have never said anything like that. im not doubting that diego is a good player, im saying that he isnt on par with frank lampard. to bring other players into it is wrong. judging by the amount of posts you make mr adamski you never get out of your computer chair so dont come trying to preach to me about football

and i do think that on there day van der sar is as good as buffon (see what iv done, iv compared who are the teams number 1's, not one teams number 1 to another teams 2nd/3rd choice keeper)

no because brown and foster arent the most important players. i have never said anything like that. im not doubting that diego is a good player' date=' im saying that he isnt on par with frank lampard. to bring other players into it is wrong. judging by the amount of posts you make mr adamski you never get out of your computer chair so dont come trying to preach to me about football[/quote']

Iv been on the game for about 3 years, and the forum since then :confused:

I make around 9 posts per day, i could do that in 10 minutes and then not be on for the rest of the day. Another horendous point . . . there are people on here with much higher posts per day ! well done your proving to be a great debater . . going from football to personal insults.

Also i work within pro football, so hows about you rip up your proconception that im some over wight computer loving chair bound idiot, which is pretty much what you insinuated.

Finally Juventus until the cheating scandal were a european powerhouse and are slowly starting to regain there status through signing such players. so making out as if they arent a top team is pap too. So what if he doesnt play for Barca, United, Real Madrid, doesnt mean he isnt a world class player

I also never compared him to Lampard . . . so again good point :rolleyes:

All i said was that your point was invalid, arbeit i came across strongly and said it was awful.

EDIT: 8.26 posts per day . . . :rolleyes:

no because brown and foster arent the most important players. i have never said anything like that. im not doubting that diego is a good player' date=' im saying that he isnt on par with frank lampard. to bring other [b']players into it is wrong. judging by the amount of posts you make mr adamski you never get out of your computer chair so dont come trying to preach to me about football[/b]

ouchhh

_______

Finally Juventus until the cheating scandal were a european powerhouse and are slowly starting to regain there status through signing such players.

Agreed, when i watch the United treble of 1999 on Video i always remember Gary Neville's reaction to being drawn Juventus...:eek:

They are doing a fantastic job at regrouping and are easily up their with the big 5-6 clubs of the world IMO

Iv been on the game for about 3 years' date=' and the forum since then :confused:

I make around 9 posts per day, i could do that in 10 minutes and then not be on for the rest of the day. Another horendous point . . . there are people on here with much higher posts per day ! well done your proving to be a great debater . . going from football to personal insults.

Also i work within pro football, so hows about you rip up your proconception that im some over wight computer loving chair bound idiot, which is pretty much what you insinuated.

Finally Juventus until the cheating scandal were a european powerhouse and are slowly starting to regain there status through signing such players. so making out as if they arent a top team is pap too. So what if he doesnt play for Barca, United, Real Madrid, doesnt mean he isnt a world class player

I also never compared him to Lampard . . . so again good point :rolleyes:

All i said was that your point was invalid, arbeit i came across strongly and said it was awful.[/quote']

9if you are a coch of some kind then again that emphaises my point of dont come preaching to me, i know people who are coaches and they know nothing about football. a lot of the coaches in england are the problem with football in england today. they dont bring through raw talent and coach good football out of players. small nimble players dont have a chance in england because at a young age they are bullied off the ball by players who are a foot biger, then when it comes to turning pro we end up with people like micah richards, fair enough he makes a good challenge, but gary neville in his prime wouldnt make the initial mistake to have to make a challenge.

and u saying u didnt compare lamps to diego, you did compare chiellini and wes brown. how does that figure??? brown isnt even first choice for any of the man u back four whereas chiellini is for juve, chiellini v rio or vidic leaves chiellini looking average

9if you are a coch of some kind then again that emphaises my point of dont come preaching to me' date=' i know people who are coaches and they know nothing about football. a lot of the coaches in england are the problem with football in england today. they dont bring through raw talent and coach good football out of players. small nimble players dont have a chance in england because at a young age they are bullied off the ball by players who are a foot biger, then when it comes to turning pro we end up with people like micah richards, fair enough he makes a good challenge, but gary neville in his prime wouldnt make the initial mistake to have to make a challenge.

and u saying u didnt compare lamps to diego, you did compare chiellini and wes brown. how does that figure??? brown isnt even first choice for any of the man u back four whereas chiellini is for juve, chiellini v rio or vidic leaves chiellini looking average[/quote']

lol, your talking out your rear, they used to be the problem the game in the little time i have been in it is clear to all that is has moved on considerably. Your example of smaller players , not being able to come through was applicable , just not now, or not at the club im at. One of the most talented players in one of the age groups has been brought in from abroad and his is the smallest player in the team :rolleyes: but you know best dont you . . because the coaches you know , know nothing of football, mind you living near stoke, the football coaches you will probably know hardly preach the righ tkind of football do they ?

You mentioned nothing of comparing starters in your post did you ? you just said if he was that good he would of signed for a bigger club . . . so dont go back tracking and adding things to your point whivh you didnt say . . . anybody once they realise they are wrong can do that :rolleyes:

And you saying Chiellini looks average to vidic is ridiculous . . . . Italian WC winner, regarded as a very good player . . . . your adding reasons to why i should never bother readin your posts . . . average lol.

I just want to add that if you didnt insult me i wouldnt of come across so harshly, but you made the assumption im some couch potatoe who knows nothing , then you did a U turn and said that because im in involved within football currently that proves your point even more that i know nothing :confused:

Either way, I prefer Diego to Sneijder and find your argument that he cant be that good because he hasnt signed for Utd or Barca a joke.

And players like Milner, Ashley Young, Gabby, Joe Cole, alot fo the Arsenal youngsters clearly show that the game is moving on and developing the more technical and less physically gifted players . . .

lol' date=' your talking out your rear, they used to be the problem the game in the little time i have been in it is clear to all that is has moved on considerably. Your example of smaller players , not being able to come through was applicable , just not now, or not at the club im at.[b'] One of the most talented players in one of the age groups has been brought in from abroad and his is the smallest player in the team[/b] :rolleyes: but you know best dont you . . because the coaches you know , know nothing of football, mind you living near stoke, the football coaches you will probably know hardly preach the righ tkind of football do they ?

You mentioned nothing of comparing starters in your post did you ? you just said if he was that good he would of signed for a bigger club . . . so dont go back tracking and adding things to your point whivh you didnt say . . . anybody once they realise they are wrong can do that :rolleyes:

And you saying Chiellini looks average to vidic is ridiculous . . . . Italian WC winner, regarded as a very good player . . . . your adding reasons to why i should never bother readin your posts . . . average lol.

yeah this guy has not been taught badly because hes been abroad, thanks for helping me with my point.

make all the fun you want of stoke city, i support port vale.

yes italy are the world cup holders, but how many games did chiellini play at the finals??? i dont seem to remember him playing in the final, i seem to remember cannavaro and nesta had a very good partnership with fullbacks of zambrotta and grosso??? correct me if im wrong though please.

i arent adding anythin from my original point, my original point is that lamps is better than diego, a player who has been in european football for 5 years or so and has had one good season with werder bremen and signed for juve, a team who were lucky to have been drawn with bayern in the champ league as they are overated.

yes italy are the world cup holders' date=' but how many games did chiellini play at the finals??? i dont seem to remember him playing in the final, i seem to remember cannavaro and nesta had a very good partnership with fullbacks of zambrotta and grosso??? correct me if im wrong though please.[/quote']

Nope you're wrong. Nesta was injured and materazzi played the final.

i arent adding anythin from my original point' date=' my original point is that lamps is better than diego, a player who has been in european football for 5 years or so and has had one good season with werder bremen and signed for juve, a team who were lucky to have been drawn with bayern in the champ league as they are overated.[/quote']

wrong again. Diego in all the seasons he was at Bremen was magnificent and even when Ribery was playing many people still held him in higher regard. Best player in Germany in his first season.

yeah this guy has not been taught badly because hes been abroad' date=' thanks for helping me with my point.

make all the fun you want of stoke city, i support port vale.

yes italy are the world cup holders, but how many games did chiellini play at the finals??? i dont seem to remember him playing in the final, i seem to remember cannavaro and nesta had a very good partnership with fullbacks of zambrotta and grosso??? correct me if im wrong though please.

i arent adding anythin from my original point, my original point is that lamps is better than diego, a player who has been in european football for 5 years or so and has had one good season with werder bremen and signed for juve, a team who were lucky to have been drawn with bayern in the champ league as they are overated.[/quote']

How does that help with your point, if the club didnt want to develop small players why would they bring over a 13 year old technically gifted player . . why dont they just stick it out with a 13 year old brick house ? His development so far was european but you know NOTHING of the coaching philosphy at the club so how can you comment ? you cant, his age group inparticular play football like no age group in england can. Not to mention the rest of one age inparticular, the age group in which the original player in question plays for is by no means a big team. The focus is on passing, so keep your ill informed presumptions to yourself.

lol Stoke play unattractive football, but least they are succesful, But my point wasnt about who you support it was that being from the area your from the coaches you must know cant coach at teams who promote good football

Your correct, he was young at the time and behind two very talented and experienced full backs, he has now made that position his own whilst holding down the starting spot at Juve and excelling, eh is far far from average.

• 2 weeks later...

All this has got way out of hand! Diego is a better player, Technique wise definatley the only thing people can compare lapmpard to him is medals? and thats because he plays for CHELSEA! Diego Has bossed the midfield at every Club hes been too. Even now at Juve WIth the likes of Melo,Camorenesi ect. And joey i also watch vale all the time. Im from Leek way. Need to pick up the season a bit! ;) But in this case and this topic Its definatley Diego :D

To settle a few arguments.

Chiellini wasn't a part of Italy's WC winning squad, although he'd made his national debut by then he was still very much a part of Italy's under 21 side.

As for comparing Diego to Lampard, i feel they're different players. Diego is a natural creative AM whereas Lampard is more a CM who can get forward. For England he used to be asked to stay back a bit more and let Gerrard get forward. Could you see a manager asking Diego to sit back? For Chelsea at the moment he sits back more and Cole or Deco are the AM.

And just because Diego doesn't play for Barca, Real or Man Utd how does that mean he's not a world class player? Are the likes of Arbeloa and Nani world class players simply because they do? I think not.

Talent-wise it's Diego (but not by that much to be honest, Sneijder is also splendid), but rating-wise it's gotta be Wesley.

He's at the better club; Inter will win Serie A again, and Juve may just miss out on CL football in the New Year (there's just something about Bayern, I think they'll win in Turin), and Sneijder is gonna be crucial for the Dutch at the WC. The same can't be said of Diego and Brazil imo as they have many alternatives.