Re: Lucas Leiva

I agree tbh, I was thinking what was Rafa doing when he sold Xabi Alonso and didn't buy a big replacement, you can class Aquilani as a decent replacement but considering he got a quick injury Lucas had to full Xabi's big boots. I reckon if he continues he's good performances he could hit 89 in the English rating changes.

I agree tbh' date=' I was thinking what was Rafa doing when he sold Xabi Alonso and didn't buy a big replacement, you can class Aquilani as a decent replacement but considering he got a quick injury Lucas had to full Xabi's big boots. I reckon if he continues he's good performances he could hit 89 in the English rating changes.[/quote']

Hes hardly a good replacement to Alonso lol. Hes been Liverpools best player, with Johnson, but thats not hard as most of Liverpools players have been poor this season.

Hes hardly a good replacement to Alonso lol. Hes been Liverpools best player' date=' with Johnson, but thats not hard as most of Liverpools players have been poor this season.[/quote']

Rafa hadn't intended Lucas to be Alonso's replacement :P. Aqulani was meant to be, but there both different players.

Alonso= Pass Master.

Aqulani= Long Range Shooter/Attacker.

hes been good without being fantastic. hes had great game against lyon and man utd to name a few. I'd tip for for 89. The only thing currently lacking from his game is a good amount of consistency. When he is more consistant a 90+ is not out of the question. and don't forget hes only 22 so he has some time to add that to his game.

tbh to those that say that he is poor' date=' u either have not watched him at all this season or u are just bias.

89 is definite, but i think 90 is increasingly possible due to his call up to the national side.[/quote']

Sorry mate I'm a Liverpool fan and I watch Liverpool games whenever it's possible. That's true that Lucas has improved a lot this season, but he has to improve a lot yet. His 5-10 yards passes are good but he can't make a good 20-30 yards pass.

Sorry mate I'm a Liverpool fan and I watch Liverpool games whenever it's possible. That's true that Lucas has improved a lot this season' date=' but he has to improve a lot yet. His 5-10 yards passes are good but he can't make a good 20-30 yards pass.[/quote']

He seems overalled by the Liverpool Midfield and doesnt play as the the main DM he is always having to be the shadow of Gerrard or Macshirano, if Mashirano leaves for Barce i reckon Leiva will improve even more :)