I have finally decided..

Stevie Blade

To shed my vast footballing knowledge upon you all.. I have recently come to the conclusion that there a lot of, lets say "clueless people" on this forum, so I have decided to put you all straight.....

Basically, Rio Ferdinand is vastly overrated.

Wycombe Wanderers are the 404th best football club in the world.

Steven Gerrard's voice is very annoying.

England are extremely boring to watch.

I hope you will understand that my opinions are actually more valuable than yours, therefore you may not argue against them. If you insist in doing so, you may well find yourself crying after you read the sheer greatness of my reply..

UTB!

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: I have finally decided..

Except he is not English' date=' he is Scouse....[/quote']

And this coming from a Yorkshireman...:P.."does tha' know lad,!!!" I thought I was living in biblical times when I went for a beer around town with all that Tha' thee thou' stuff! What's with the bible spiel?

I dis-respectfully disagree with anything you say.

Edited accordingly . . .

I dont see the point in this thread, funny how you only make it when a) Ferdinand is lacking form and B) England lose a game :confused:

And if its meant to be a joke . . not funny at all.

Congrats oh superior one

I suggest you go t' bed, and put kettle on !:P

To shed my vast footballing knowledge upon you all.. I have recently come to the conclusion that there a lot of' date=' lets say "clueless people" on this forum, so I have decided to put you all straight.....

Basically, Rio Ferdinand is vastly overrated.

Wycombe Wanderers are the 404th best football club in the world.

Steven Gerrard's voice is very annoying.

England are extremely boring to watch.

I hope you will understand that my opinions are actually more valuable than yours, therefore you may not argue against them. If you insist in doing so, you may well find yourself crying after you read the sheer greatness of my reply..

UTB![/quote']

Welcome to the bright side!

It's been clear to me that Rio has never ever been close to one of the best CB's in the world, his form recently has finally proved this to those who don't even know much about football. Admittedly though, he is one of the players I hate the most though but it's quite disrespectful to players like Puyol, Nesta, Terry etc to put him in the same bracket.

England have always been boring to watch anyway, when was the last time they didn't play 4-4-2?

Welcome to the bright side!

It's been clear to me that Rio has never ever been close to one of the best CB's in the world' date=' his form recently has finally proved this to those who don't even know much about football. Admittedly though, he is one of the players I hate the most though but it's quite disrespectful to players like Puyol, Nesta, Terry etc to put him in the same bracket.

England have always been boring to watch anyway, when was the last time they didn't play 4-4-2?[/quote']

There last game . . . .

Not to mention we have to play with what we have and if we dont have hundreds of midfielders or an abundance of world class strikers were going to stick with the formation that the majority of teams around the world play.

There last game . . . .

Not to mention we have to play with what we have and if we dont have hundreds of midfielders or an abundance of world class strikers were going to stick with the formation that the majority of teams around the world play.

Looked like they played 442 to me....

Foster;Brown,Lescott,Upson,Bridge;Milner,Jenas,Barry,SWP;Bent, Rooney.

Looked like they played 442 to me....

Foster;Brown' date='Lescott,Upson,Bridge;Milner,Jenas,Barry,SWP;Bent, Rooney.[/quote']

You must be right, i didnt actually watch the game, was travelling home but one of my clearly mis informed friends told me it twas 3-5-2

Brown lescott and Upson CB's with Bridge and Milner wing backs, and you get the rest, but meh, loads of top nations play 4-4-2, means nothing, Im not saying we play exciting football but to bring up the formation is a little unfair.

Oi! Don't you mock the Yorkshire folk! Stevie' date=' you may be a Blade, but I've got your back - everything you say is true.

Oh, and it appears that nobody gets the Yorkshire sense of humour.

lol i cant really mock your accent considering im come from wolverhampton, the side that neighbours Dudley :eek: Thankfully my accent isnt that broad :P

And this yorkshire sense of humour doesnt tickle my pickle !

lol i cant really mock your accent considering im come from wolverhampton' date=' the side that neighbours Dudley :eek: Thankfully my accent isnt that broad :P

And this yorkshire sense of humour doesnt tickle my pickle ![/quote']

Blimey. Yam yam and all that. :D

And England don't typically use a 442. Rooney doesn't play as a striker. It's a 4-2-3-1/4-5-1/4-4-1-1 depending on what floats your boat.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Us Sheffield folk say it how it is' date=' and laugh at the complete "deludedness" of the outsiders!

We call a piece of turd a piece of turd, and that's what makes us different..

UTB![/quote']

Haven't been around much then Stevie? :P

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Ive been around enough.. Not as far as South Carolina though..

I'm just yanking your chain Stevie. :P. I lived in Sheffield from 89 till I left for America in 2003 and I have a lot of great memories and good mates from that time. One came over about two years ago for a holiday and we call each other regularly to catch up with stuff.

The (loose) point I was aiming at is that most folk speak as they find. When I lived in North London there was a very varied clientele ranging from Jocks, Irish, Geordies, Scousers etc and they all spoke their mind lol. It was a pub where mainly builders went and what you saw was what you got. So, speaking your mind isn't exclusive to the "Tykes" :D.

I'm just yanking your chain Stevie. :P. I lived in Sheffield from 89 till I left for America in 2003 and I have a lot of great memories and good mates from that time. One came over about two years ago for a holiday and we call each other regularly to catch up with stuff.

The (loose) point I was aiming at is that most folk speak as they find. When I lived in North London there was a very varied clientele ranging from Jocks' date=' Irish, Geordies, Scousers etc and they all spoke their mind lol. It was a pub where mainly builders went and what you saw was what you got. So, speaking your mind isn't exclusive to the [b']"Tykes[/b]" :D.

Don't make me release the hounds!!!!!!!!!!!