Who to buy - Benayoun or Milner?

I've sold Beckham for £7.6mill and now need a replacement. I've got a little bit of money spare too.

I can get:

Benayoun for £8.9mill

or

Milner for £9.2mill

or

Someone else

I know both are in for a rise but who is the short and long term prospect?

Or is there any other RM or Wing you'd buy in this sort of price range?

Also available is Camoranesi for £9.2mill but I've heard that wouldn't be such a good idea? Or is it?

Thanks in advance!

Tom

Re: Who to buy - Benayoun or Milner?

Walcott should drop, but knowing SM he wont, he is injured so so much of the time he rarely plays, not doubting the lads ability but on SM you have to play to maintain your rating, if doesnt and Downing does drop ill be fuming. Anyways back on topic, id go for Milner or Pablo Hernandez

Benayoun is a great player, undeseredly 89, should of rose last time round but he didnt, and he isnt the youngest at 29 ( methinks ), you have Milner who is young, pushing his way into the england squad and playing awesome this season for Villa, with a great shot at a 90 IMO.

I'd go for Benayoun' date=' he's a more confident dribbler. A lot of people might suggest Pablo Hernandez. He's always had promise but he's growing into the Valencia squad now.[/quote']

Ye i agree with this. Benny has formed a key part of our squad this year and has done a great job in filling in for gerrard when hes injured as well as playing well on the wings. will definately rise to 90 with a slight chance of 91.

I'd definately go for him

I've sold Beckham for £7.6mill and now need a replacement. I've got a little bit of money spare too.

I can get:

Benayoun for £8.9mill

or

Milner for £9.2mill

or

Someone else

I know both are in for a rise but who is the short and long term prospect?

Or is there any other RM or Wing you'd buy in this sort of price range?

Also available is Camoranesi for £9.2mill but I've heard that wouldn't be such a good idea? Or is it?

Thanks in advance!

Tom

benayoun for me :D

but milner would probably be good since he can play on either flanks. I still prefer benayoun though.