Gourcuff is 92!!

yokohama

Re: Gourcuff is 92!!

I wasn't saying it was his fault but he did choose the wrong players in a few places and didn't bring on the right ones from the Bench' date=' they are very much like Spain, so many world class players but in some games they just don't preform :confused:[/quote']

what? the same spain who are european champions:confused:

Nope and they were lucky they pulled off the draw' date=' they should of put on Benzema, and how the hell can Gignac get ahead of Benzema and Gomis who is the player they need a strong center foward, Plus Lass Diarra is **** they should of played Moussa Sissoko.

so yeah he isnt still using his brain :P

Plus Gourcuff has been great for [b']league[/b] but for France he has been poor the game VS Ireland he was useless and i've been soo impressed by him in Ligue One so 92 has to be the max for him.

lass diarra is the best dm france have what are you talking about. lass is the best and most intelligent signing real made in the summer. he is already one of the best dm's in the world and can become the best. the new makalele for sure except he can be even better as his passing and attacking qualities outweigh claude's.

will surely hit 93 in the next spanish changes.

Domenech fault anyone??

The whole French team are underperforming not just Gourcuff and it's all Domenech fault!

why is domenech still france manager??

everybody in the world knows he is an incompetent clown who is the sole reason france are not getting the best out of their impressive squad yet the french FA still persist.

are they indebted to him in some way? is he childhood friends with half the members of the french FA? is his daughter/sister/mother married to the chief of the FA? is he a psycho that has threatened to bomb the FA headquarters?? any of these reasons sound more plausible than 'hes a good manager and they want to keep him'!!

To touch on the Domenech ordeal... His putrid player selections and tactical decisions aren't the only things that are ruining Les Bleus. According to Thierry Henry months ago' date=' when they practice, they don't even do anything that builds any sort of team chemistry or so. It's just rolling a chunk synthetic material around a bigger chunk of grass. :rolleyes:[/quote']

didnt domenech also admit in an interview that he sometimes bases his team selections on what the horoscopes say!?

he said in certain games he will not play a scorpio for example.

he is an absolute nutter! france must replace him asap if they have any chance in the wc.

didnt domenech also admit in an interview that he sometimes bases his team selections on what the horoscopes say!?

he said in certain games he will not play a scorpio for example.

he is an absolute nutter! france must replace him asap if they have any chance in the wc.

That is one of the greatest unsolved mysteries ever.

I think there really is a reason for Domenech's extraneous reign much deeper than a flawed FA. It must be an extremely serious reason, at that, to have them surrender a European Championship and almost their spot in the World Cup. I'm already shuffling over piles of news reports to see if anything comes up, but I think that if this is some elaborate scheme by the FFF, it sure is a well hidden one...

I think there really is a reason for Domenech's extraneous reign much deeper than a flawed FA. It must be an extremely serious reason' date=' at that, to have them surrender a European Championship and almost their spot in the World Cup. I'm already shuffling over piles of news reports to see if anything comes up, but I think that if this is some elaborate scheme by the FFF, it sure is a well hidden one...[/quote']

We need the legendary detective Sir Bob Loblaw on this. Only he can crack such an impossible case. B)

lass diarra is the best dm france have what are you talking about. lass is the best and most intelligent signing real made in the summer. he is already one of the best dm's in the world and can become the best. the new makalele for sure except he can be even better as his passing and attacking qualities outweigh claude's.

will surely hit 93 in the next spanish changes.

Maybe he got him mixed up with Alou Diarra :confused::D

lass is much better than alou

Yeah I agree - I meant to say maybe Gorskino10' date=' who [i']salartacus[/i] quoted, got Lass and Alou mixed up when he said something along the lines of Diarra can't play football. And yes, Alou and Gignac starting against Ireland are classic examples of Domenech's lunacy.