Fernando NAVARRO

joycer

Re: Fernando NAVARRO

MARCELO, Vieira

brazillian, young and getting games, rated 90 at present but has a chance of increasing.

VERMAELEN, Thomas

One of Arsenals players of the season so far and will definately go up from his 88 at present

Evra, Patrice

If you got the cash - he will cost you - is a strong possibility to rise from 93 to 94

these are probably a little obvious, but worth a look all the same. Seeing as this is my furst ever advice on here, repping would be most appreciated (if a littel un called for!)

Ed

Alright Lads' date='

I need a little help here.

What is the script on Fernando Navarro, is he worth a purchase?

I have Vargas at left back but his position has changed to Lm/Lb.

Or can you recommend any other LBs for me?

Cheers.

:eek:[/quote']

stay away from marcelo pal. if i was you id go for someone solid like paul mcshane

McShane? He’s Ok but at a Hull side struggling, not in Europe and now not, sadly, going to the world cup he is unlikely to rise in the near future from his rating of 85.

Palacios - whats your issue with Marcelo? He’s at Real, will most likely be at the world cup and is seen as a possible natural successor to Roberto Carlos. Will either hold at his rating of 90 or possibly go to 91 next time - unless you have other info?

Not my post but PAZZANO had some good ones in a post the other day:-

Andre Santos 86--->89

Taiwo 89--->89/90

Felipe Luis 89--->89/90

Insua 83--->86

Failing that the names that are often banded around like Aly Cissokho or Gibbs.

Thanks for the info lads.

Palacios..............................................seriously............................................................................................Mc...........................................................Shane...................................seriously.................................................:confused:.................................:mad:..............................:eek:...........................B)

I think I might go an purchase Marcelo, i hear Everton are looking at him.