Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

A question I have:

In one of my setup's' date=' I have 2 players that can play at LB. They are:-

G. Chiellini (94) CB/LB

A. Sandro (87) LB/LM

Now my question is, does Sandro Consider himself first choice LB because that is his first choice position. Or does Chiellini consider himself a starter because he's rated higher?

Does the primary/secondary status have any impact on the concern system?

In my situation, I'm obviously going to play Chiellini as much as I can and fit Sandro in cup games and as a sub a few times. I just hope that's enough to keep him happy.[/quote']

Perfect guy to answer because I have Vermaelen at my club playing LB and Chiellini playing CB and Gibbs is yet to be concerned. He has only played 5 games for me in 4 seasons! So imo Sandro wont get concerns cause he will accept the fact that Chiellini is higher rated and deserves to be playing more. I dont know if me having two LBs ahead of Gibbs makes it better for me but you get the idea. If you have a higher rated guy who can play LB, the lower rated player will settle for less.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help) I think a nice feature would be to have the min number of games a player has to play within his profile. As alot of people who pl

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help) the only problems I can see with the new concerns are youth developing concerns eg under 21s and players supposedly developing c

I am so fed up with player concerns. I have been putting together several teams over the last few years and have got them pretty much how i want and now they are all starting to have concerns even though playing nearly all the games only missing a few, mainly when injured...

Firstly i think game worlds started before this concern ruleing's started should be excluded....

It's getting to the point that after several years of enjoyable playing im thinking of closing my soccer manager account for good, it's that bad....

Come on SM at least exclude concerns on earlier game worlds, please !!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

A question I have:

G. Chiellini (94) CB/LB

A. Sandro (87) LB/LM

Now my question is, does Sandro Consider himself first choice LB because that is his first choice position. Or does Chiellini consider himself a starter because he's rated higher?

In my situation, I'm obviously going to play Chiellini as much as I can and fit Sandro in cup games and as a sub a few times. I just hope that's enough to keep him happy.[/quote']

Chielini > Yes > Sandros rating is too low to gather concerns unless you team is a weak team, i imagine if you have more players like chielini or 89/90+ that you wont ever have to play an 87 for him to be happy.

A question I have:

G. Chiellini (94) CB/LB

A. Sandro (87) LB/LM

Unless something has changed from how it was first setup, my understanding is that concerns look at primary positions. The secondary is irrelevant.

The specific positions are irrelevant too though. Again, my understanding is that players with the primary role of a LB, CB, RB, or Def are all just treated as "defenders".

As has been said though, an 87 rated player is unlikely to pick up concerns easily.

Yes i log in EVERYDAY' date=' rotate the squad constantly. Not my fault concerns are DUMB

BOATENG got risen yesterday to level 2, WHILE injured!!!

VAN DER VIEL got risen yesterday to level 2, WITH 32(3) apps

AGUERO to level 3 WITH 35(8) apps (im on turn 34)

THIS IS BEYOND ME and there is no other word to describe concerns but DUMB[/quote']

It's hard to comment on what you have said without more info, but:

1) Boateng - players only get concerns whilst injured if they hadn't played enough before they were injured. This is explained on the Online Help.

2) Van der Wiel - in the Appearance column, the first figure is a players total appearances for the season and the figure in brackets is how many times out of that total they have appeared as a substitute. So he has started 29. Sub 3 times. That means 30.5 apps out of 35 which is 87%. Are you counting cup apps too though? I would guess not if on turn 34.

3) Aguero - as above, different (worse) percentage though.

I have edited your post as you should bear in mind that some words offend people. It is unnecessary especially bearing in mind the above.

I am so fed up with player concerns. I have been putting together several teams over the last few years and have got them pretty much how i want and now they are all starting to have concerns even though playing nearly all the games only missing a few' date=' mainly when injured...

Firstly i think game worlds started before this concern ruleing's started should be excluded....

It's getting to the point that after several years of enjoyable playing im thinking of closing my soccer manager account for good, it's that bad....

Come on SM at least exclude concerns on earlier game worlds, please !!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

The older gameworlds are amongst the worst afflicted by player hogging and unrealistic squad sizes though.

If your players are getting concerns only from games missed due to injury that is a bug. As a reminder, low condition doesn't count as injury though.

Unless something has changed from how it was first setup' date=' my understanding is that concerns look at primary positions. The secondary is irrelevant.

The specific positions are irrelevant too though. Again, my understanding is that players with the primary role of a LB, CB, RB, or Def are all just treated as "defenders".[/quote']

true, tebs right i was looking at it slightly differently..

The game doesn't recognaise that i have a cb/lb playing lb, a def @ RB a cb/cdm in DM, regardless how much he plays allowing sakho to move which leaves me with only pique/hummels as my other CB :/ must buy 88's cb's as 3rd 4th choice now.../ for cups & champs league :/

The way i see it, the way i use formations etc i have no backup cb whatsoever.. to have a backup requires me to move puyol or vermaelen to cb but because i can't keep an 89 backup for rb lb i have no rb or lb.. so its either never play 4 or 5 at the back or simply sign a few 88's as competitve backups :/

1 goalkeeper

6 defenders

6 Mids

4 Strikers

17 total.. inj suspensions etc means ultimatly you must have 88's occasionaly/not so occasionlly as first team players.

As an example, My midfielders at celtic IN gold champ

My first 11 avg is 90.. (only recently it was 88/89) (1 INJ SUSP AND IT DROP TO 89)

Marin Gaitan Ayew {wingers} im allowd 3

Granaro Gabi Ganso Alcantera Dzagoev allowd 5 CM's

But, 4 of the above are unhappy :( i have 4 competitions each season, Usually going most or all the way aswell as 38 league matches, Currently SM let me keep 4 players happy for how many matches? OVER 60 :)

what if these 4 happy players get a red card or inj.. i can't have 89's as backup.. so it's 88's even for top teams..

whatever

but of course im hogging for having 7 89+ Mids.. :eek:

It's stupit, of course it means thhe market gets used more but you can no longer have anywere remotly close to 89's as backup.

Basically even tough tactics are more important SM makes you sell players YOU NEED to go to your rivals, all the other teams in the setup also must sell players to your rivals which means that the level between a good manager & not good manager is Nomimal.

As a game of any sort of skill (Not entirly but mostly) with regards getting the best players wether it be of scouting or working the market well no longer exists, as being allowd to keep so few players means you have to play 88's regulary or resort to 89/90's being swaped between sides constantly to beat the system..

Not so much realistic there is it? but at the same time from a gaming perspective regardless if not a happy customer perspective having such players as i listed above getting unhappy is ludicrisp.

if the 7 players i mentioned playd at barce (let alone real life celtic) in real life do you think they would be unhappy? any of them ever?

ya i know i can keep slighly more than 4 happy but requires maths and some luck not getting reds/inj etc at the wrong times.. MOST SM gamers have no idea what it takes to keep players happy, we know here because a few worked it out on the forum, there's over 600,000 on SM.

I'm so glad SM started charging people to buy teams, else it would have been so easy for them to simply close the site & re-open it, they legally prob still could but yano...

It's simply a case of SM having an idea and rolling out a NEW system without taking half the factors into the equation.. ACTUALLY 90% OF FACTORS..

Did SM test this new System in SM Westgate?

NO? awkward.

MARIN UNHAPPY SO EASY EVEN TOUGH HE MY BEST MID, IM SUCCESSFULL HE PLAYS (why wouldn't he lol?)

good game? all my other mids getting unhappy being at my team.. what can another team offer them, more matches? not really, drop in level/weaker team? ya (2nd best defender/best lb is unhappy too)

I can look at it this way, 1 reason that the new system is realistic, 100 why it's not.. don't ask for the 100 lol ;) but at the same time as not making the game relalistic they have reduced the game factor.

if your wondering why i have so many unhappy is because i rotated always on my teams, more than most and when these concerns took effect i got raped, i had to rotate i was playing close to 60 games every season for years ha

i thaught i was finshed here, but i'm back.. don't make me come back again.. Sort it out SM.

SERIOUSLY.

Yes i log in EVERYDAY' date=' rotate the squad constantly. Not my fault concerns are DUMB

BOATENG got risen yesterday to level 2, WHILE injured!!!

VAN DER VIEL got risen yesterday to level 2, WITH 32(3) apps

AGUERO to level 3 WITH 35(8) apps (im on turn 34)

THIS IS BEYOND ME and there is no other word to describe concerns but DUMB[/quote']It's hard to comment on what you have said without more info, but:

1) Boateng - players only get concerns whilst injured if they hadn't played enough before they were injured. This is explained on the Online Help.

2) Van der Wiel - in the Appearance column, the first figure is a players total appearances for the season and the figure in brackets is how many times out of that total they have appeared as a substitute. So he has started 29. Sub 3 times. That means 30.5 apps out of 35 which is 87%. Are you counting cup apps too though? I would guess not if on turn 34.

3) Aguero - as above, different (worse) percentage though.

My point is: NO player in real life would be concerned and leave a club for playing 30 games in the 34 turn. Let alone a player which is injured.

Arjen Robben played

38 out of 56 games this season (including all cups and liga) 0 subs

28/38 liga and 10/18 cup

We can assume that he was not fit for at least 5 of them

He received 1 Red card which ruled him out of another 2 games

He was injured for 2 weeks which is 4-5 games

total of 12 games

In reality, his % should be 38 out of 44 games which gives him % of play this season of 81%

Even if we rule out FIT level, which should count in this algorythm if you ask me, his % is 38 out of 49 which is 77%.

In SM his % is 38 out of 56 which is 67%.

He is level 3 concerned now and he is 3rd highest rated played in the club behind Vidic and Casilas.

Do I have to mention that he played 78% of games season before this one ?

How can you justify that ???

My point is: NO player in real life would be concerned and leave a club for playing 30 games in the 34 turn. Let alone a player which is injured.

It's true, players wouldnt get concerned playing 30+ games a season. Is SM actually going to do anything about this?

It must be obvious to eveyone by now that SM are going to do nothing about this situation. All they are bothered about is getting as much money as they possibly can with little effort.

They have made there mind up about concerns and are not going to change.

So this thread can run forever and have thousands and thousands of replies, but to no avail. SM will not change it back.

I agree with you but as I indicated before it doesn't seem like you are working out the number of games played/available correctly. 34 turns into a season can be quite a bit more than 34 games. I have played 51 competitive games at turn 35 in the first gameworld I looked at.

I suppose you mean the percentage required is too severe' date=' but if you don't know the percentage this seems difficult to justify or for other people to comment on. What do you think the percentages should be?

Arjen Robben played

38 out of 56 games this season (including all cups and liga) 0 subs

28/38 liga and 10/18 cup

We can assume that he was not fit for at least 5 of them

He received 1 Red card which ruled him out of another 2 games

He was injured for 2 weeks which is 4-5 games

total of 12 games

In reality, his % should be 38 out of 44 games which gives him % of play this season of 81%

Even if we rule out FIT level, which should count in this algorythm if you ask me, his % is 38 out of 49 which is 77%.

In SM his % is 38 out of 56 which is 67%.

He is level 3 concerned now and he is 3rd highest rated played in the club behind Vidic and Casilas.

Do I have to mention that he played 78% of games season before this one ?

How can you justify that ???

Not sure who your question is aimed at but I will respond anyway, hope you don't mind.

His injury and suspensions won't count so you are right to drop the denominator by that amount and I think that is comparable to real life.

Personally I agree that fitness below, say, 85% should not count as an available game but it does for the time being. Presumably this is because SM believe that condition is just one factor that a manager can choose to pay attention to when deciding whether to field a player. Some managers field low condition players with little effect.

It's true' date=' players wouldnt get concerned playing 30+ games a season. Is SM actually going to do anything about this?[/quote']

So, do you think it should be the case that if a player has appeared in 30 games, he should not get concerned regardless of how many of those he was a sub and regardless of how many games he could have played in the season?

Perhaps the percentages required need reducing? Seems to be what many are saying. I have not calculated them to know what they are so I can't really comment much. What do you think the percentage should be?

It must be obvious to eveyone by now that SM are going to do nothing about this situation. All they are bothered about is getting as much money as they possibly can with little effort.

They have made there mind up about concerns and are not going to change.

So this thread can run forever and have thousands and thousands of replies' date=' but to no avail. SM will not change it back.[/quote']

It's not obvious to me. I relayed a few comments from SM a while back on this thread so I don't think it is accurate to say they will do nothing.

People have been saying similar things since this thread started ages ago, despite SM saying that nothing is set in stone and despite them continuing to change things. Concerns are here to stay, in some form or another.

I don't think SM will change them "back" to how they were either. As that was not working. Wouldn't be surprised to see some compromises on the percentages if the feedback is that they are too severe.

Aside, I also asked for some feedback on what people needed to know from SM about how concerns function, as the main issue seems to be misunderstanding. I received one reply as far as I can recall. If people do not have anything constructive to say the chances of SM changing anything back, or at all, are greatly reduced. This comment is not aimed at anyone in particular.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

We have updated the information within the Player Concerns Help article and included as much detailed information as we can (along with examples). If you are still unsure how the Lack of Games or any other concern works, then please take the time to read this information.

I agree with you but as I indicated before it doesn't seem like you are working out the number of games played/available correctly. 34 turns into a season can be quite a bit more than 34 games. I have played 51 competitive games at turn 35 in the first gameworld I looked at.

I suppose you mean the percentage required is too severe' date=' but if you don't know the percentage this seems difficult to justify or for other people to comment on. What do you think the percentages should be?

Not sure who your question is aimed at but I will respond anyway, hope you don't mind.

His injury and suspensions won't count so you are right to drop the denominator by that amount and I think that is comparable to real life.

Personally I agree that fitness below, say, 85% should not count as an available game but it does for the time being. Presumably this is because SM believe that condition is just one factor that a manager can choose to pay attention to when deciding whether to field a player. Some managers field low condition players with little effect.

So, do you think it should be the case that if a player has appeared in 30 games, he should not get concerned regardless of how many of those he was a sub and regardless of how many games he could have played in the season?

Perhaps the percentages required need reducing? Seems to be what many are saying. I have not calculated them to know what they are so I can't really comment much. What do you think the percentage should be?

It's not obvious to me. I relayed a few comments from SM a while back on this thread so I don't think it is accurate to say they will do nothing.

People have been saying similar things since this thread started ages ago, despite SM saying that nothing is set in stone and despite them continuing to change things. Concerns are here to stay, in some form or another.

I don't think SM will change them "back" to how they were either. As that was not working. Wouldn't be surprised to see some compromises on the percentages if the feedback is that they are too severe.

Aside, I also asked for some feedback on what people needed to know from SM about how concerns function, as the main issue seems to be misunderstanding. I received one reply as far as I can recall. If people do not have anything constructive to say the chances of SM changing anything back, or at all, are greatly reduced. This comment is not aimed at anyone in particular.[/quote']

You see Theb, from what i have seen so far, SM has decided to totally forget about real life and just base concerns on what THEY thought was the right amount.

You see in real life, a player might play all games and still afterwards would be asking for a transfer, this happens alot, and also there are players that are happy to play those 10 games per season.

You cannot possibly relate SM concerns with real life concerns, because in real life, there are many more factors that count towards a player being happy or unhappy (Country, league, wage, teammates, relation with the club, and also personal life) where as in SM, the country, league, the relations with club and teammates and personal life do not matter as in SM the players as just mere numbers on a game, that means that the concerns are based purely on percentages.

I am for player concerns, but at the moment they are just unrealistic, even for a game.

As i said in a post here some time ago:

totally agree with this' date=' because this actually shows how a top club (and fundamentally every club) rotates with players.

ATM what SM is doing is this:

[img']http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1433/tabella2.png[/img]

Max minutes 5220

I would say that SM concerns work something about like this, and as you can see those numbers are impossible to achieve for all players, so eventually someone will get inevitably concerned. Now the problem isnt he concerns here, because as i said many times, concers for me a right, its the percentages the are just wrong, they have to be more realistic.

Besides the really top rated players like Casillas, CR7 all the below 95 rated players should have a lower pecentage, in order to make rotations possible.

If for example the players like Benzema Higuain, kaka ozil marcelo, ramos, etc, instead of 75% will ask 50 to 60% the rotation will be much easier to make, as these numbers are clsoer imo to the real like playtime those players actually ask, this also doesnt mean that you will actually play them for only 50% of the games, you will still use them for most of your games, maybe 90% or so (without injuries and red cards), this emans that they wll be happy, and the subs will have more time to play aswell.

RIght now, most of the players mourinho has, would of got concerned, even players like Di Maria, Khedira and even Benzema, when irl im pretty sure they are more than happy with the playtime they got.

I just hope SM actually decides to review theyr current concerns system, improving it, which would definetly improve the game, and the overall thought of the system.

I would add that it should really depend on the average rating of the 1st team that the concerns should be counted, if fr example i have an avg 90 rated 1st team, and i have for example Gomez who is 93 rated, he can rightfully ask to play 75/80% of total games (excluding when injured, suspended, out of form). All the player that are around the avg rating of the 1st team, like 89/90/91 shoudl all be asking to play around 50 to 60% of the total games (always excluding eventual suspensions and injuries, aswell as low fitness) and with the players rated less than the avg t1st team, like the 87/88 player who will ask to play around 30 to 50% of the games.

Something like this would still make it obligatory to rotate, it will not allow to have teams with 40+ 89+ rated players as eventually the player will ge concerned, but it will still make it possibile for a team to have at least 20-25 good players with which he can rotate during the season.

At least thats my thought

Seems strange that the SMFA matches' date=' do not count towards player concerns!!![/quote']

SMFA matches only count positively. If they counted also negatively then free members would probaby struggle to keep 15 players happy. The day SM makes this negative change is the day many free members will leave the game in droves.

SMFA matches only count positively. If they counted also negatively then free members would probaby struggle to keep 15 players happy. The day SM makes this negative change is the day many free members will leave the game in droves.

If they count positively, then fair enough.

Following is missleading and major reason for frustration :

A player may still develop a concern despite him playing 10 or 15 games in a row, as at the time he evaluates his season, the total games played is still below how many he would have wanted to have played by this stage of the season

and

For example, if a player has played 12 league games, come on as a substitute 8 times and played 3 cup games, and 20 league games have been played so far this season, then the player would have played 19 out of a possible 20, which is 95% of games.

and

If you then start playing them from Turn 10 and they play in the next 12 games (out of a possible 12), when it comes to Turn 22, his concern will increase to Level 2 due to only playing in 14 games out of a possible 22, which is 63% of games.

This indicates that concerns are in fact directly connected to the season appereances, yet this part

Concerns will stay with players across seasons and they will pass from one season to the next. If your unsure why a player already has a concern in a new season they must have carried it over from last season. It is also important to note that an injured player can still develop a concern or increase a level if he had not played enough games prior to being injured.

is clearly stating that is not season dependent. In fact it isn't even concern update date related since it does not count level of played games in between concern updates.

So what is it related to ( hence missleading )?

As far as I understand its related to combination of the

1. X last games played, and not current season appereances ( hence frustrating in the begining of this reply to Sm DEV ),

2. Concern update schedule (which is mistery to all of us )

3. X amount of games player expectation according to his rating

4. and some other less significant factors ( doesnt mean they are not frustrating when combined )

In practice if you didnt play Rooney enough to begin with there is no way he can catch up 85% and this is where this ackward bug steps in.

It doesnt metter how much you play him becouse he will carry over combined % gametime from before developing level 1 concern and after it. It will improve his % but not be enough to drop concern level since his 100% game time can not directly make an impact on his concern, which will lead him to develop even more concern and go to level 2.

This system does not count

1. Player fit level

2. Freezing concern ( totaly ) while injured

3. Player suspension time

4. Their actual performance on the pitch

5. Higher rated player playing in same position ( which is tricky system to develop since many players can be played in many positions )

6. Manager need to bench a player that didnt contribute enough in last X games or that he receives to much yellow cards and such...

7. The fact that players concern issue has been taken seriously by letting him play for X lets say 10 consecutive games when match fit...

8. Loaned out players should not develop gametime concern for your club since their gametime is CLUB DEPENDENT...

and many other things that actually happen in real life

This concern system is forcing us to micromanage Excel mathemathic formulas every time we log on.

Why not introduce new field that will state

1. total play time 2.player expectation 3.his actual time 4. concern red alert ( how much time you have until this concern pass theoretical issue and will be adressed from the player so that you can adjust your gameplan and keep him happy...

We have updated the information within the Player Concerns Help article and included as much detailed information as we can (along with examples). If you are still unsure how the Lack of Games or any other concern works' date=' then please take the time to read this information.[/quote']

Another thing is that you actually think that main reason of our, or at least mine, complain, is the fact that I cant read help section well enough to understand this easy to use manual of how to keep players happy. By doing that you are passing the responsibility to me when in fact you dont want edit the system to be better both to me as user and to you as the one that has to calm the crowd down when obvious improbabilities occure, often reffered to as BUGS.

I dont want concerns to be turned off so I can keep my 100 + players squad. I want them to be fixed so that this game, which I used to fine to be very realistic towards real game of football that is played arround the world, becomes something less then fulltime job.

I understand that more time that we spend on website will eventually generate more money to you but this isnt the way...

And talking of pathetic. This from the 'help article':

"If a player is unhappy at his lack of games at your club and then you send him out on loan' date=' his lack of games concern will remain unchanged. This is because the player is concerned with his lack of games at his parent club."

I've have just about had it with this game.:mad:[/quote']

Have to agree was just going to post the same thing, it's becoming beyond a joke :mad::rolleyes: Does that mean that even if a player has played 90% of games whilst loaned, he will still get lack of game concerns at his parent club since he hasn't played for them?

* the highest rated players expect to play in approximately 85% of games;

* players that would expect to be in your first choice line-up and those rated 90 or above, will expect to play in approximately 75% of games;

* players that would expect to be a substitute if you selected your first choice line-up and those rated 89 or above, will expect to play in approximately 30-40% of games.

* the rest of the players within your squad will only expect to play a few (if any) games.

Goalkeepers are worked out slightly differently, with your highest rated and those 88 or above expecting to play in approximately 90% of games.

Would have been nice to know this when the changes were made, since I and probably many others have been working to the old rules 70% for top rated players, no wonder so many of my best players are now concerned despite hitting 70% or above :rolleyes: Also talk about being ambiguous, which players are top rated? if your top rated player is 90 rated does he expect 85% or 75%? additionally if my best player is an 89 rated player does he expect 85% or 75% or 40%

And GK's so we now can't have a 88+ rated back-up GK :mad:, so as soon as Ter Stegen hits 88 I have to choose between him and Casillas

When deciding the maximum number of games a player could potentially play, they only consider league games but when counting the number of games they have played, all games were a player can lose fitness are counted.

At least they've cleared up one major point of contention, so we only count league games for the percentage, but all games positively affect concerns

Concerns will stay with players across seasons and they will pass from one season to the next. If your unsure why a player already has a concern in a new season they must have carried it over from last season. It is also important to note that an injured player can still develop a concern or increase a level if he had not played enough games prior to being injured.

I believe this means concern counters are reset each season, but if your player was concerned last season he will still be concerned next season, but if you play him for 7/8 out of 10 then his concern level should drop regardless of last season's appearances, thus it shouldn't matter how many games he played last season for working out concerns, as each new season is a fresh slate

The clarification is helpful, but it doesn't address lots of the questions that have been asked.

The simplest way would be to just reduce the percentage that players need to play to not get concerned. Something like 60%-65% for first teamers would be more manageable.

If we were to bring everything back to real life, I wonder why the dear Iaquinta (who never plays last season) will not even think to terminate the contract.

Iaquinta (and Amauri last year) in real life should have "level 5 player concern", but since it has a million dollar contract prefers to stay out, and put aside money for retirement :D

Man, you have to lower this ratio to 60%

Thankyou SM for giving us a link to a help guide.

This may be of use to some members to help with your "concerns" rules.

Now' date=' would it be yourself I as a paying customer would speak to in search of a customer services contact?

If not could you please then direct me to someone who does deal with customer service please.

I dont seem to find any email address or point of contact on your website, perhaps im not looking in the right places.

As your taking payment for a service from the gold members like myself there must be somebody who has "customer service" as part of their job description.

I would be grateful if you could inform me of whom it is I could speak to in terms of being not happy with the service i'm currantly being provided with.

I have explained my query as a bug report as there was no other way I could find on the website that would put me in contact with a company representative.

The gentleman that replyed was very happy to tell me that they could not find a "bug" related to my query and that was that (ticket closed).

If they had read it properly they would have realised it was a query that required a response not a report of a malfunction somewhere in a distant gameworld or "if they had perhaps represented your company better" they would have informed me or passed me on to somebody who could help.

My unhappyness is in regard to "player concerns" and with the thread having over 2700 responses it clearly is a hot topic with all/most of your members. Can we get an official response from SM with regard to what you can do to ease the unhappy members associated with "player concerns". Im sure by now you have realised that many people are threatening to leave SM due to these problems.

[b']Does this matter to SM or are they not really that bothered and by keeping quiet just hoping the matter may disapear?[/b] either way, not very good business practice and my gold membership certainly is in the balance for being renewed based on your reply to this matter.

Thankyou for listening and I hope you may be able to help on the matter in a more positive manner rather than hiding behind a guide book.

No it does not matter...

Another similar online managers which are actually free in all their levels and which I discovered after this concern thing started to annoy me off have another CONTRACT system where you as manger offer a player a ROLE as

KEYPLAYER

ROTATION

SUB

YOUTH

and such where concern levels depnding on contract conditions. If you can get van Persie to accept that he is a part of rotation system together with Rooney Tevez and Ibrahimovic for instance then he will understnad that others have to play too. There is only one Alex Ferguson that is actually runing players after bringing them to The Glory' date=' like he did to Berbatov who was Man U top scorer just to accept the fact that he played few games next season or Chicarito who delivered awesome first season but was benched in the same way season after...

There is something else if van Persie wants to be keyplayer, then you know what you are buying but then he has to perform in order to meet his part of the contract...

This is the same as rating. If he plays 40 games and has scored 2 goals and has 2 assits as FC then conditions of his contrant has not been met and he has to accept changing of contract terms that will alow you to degrade him to rotation...

yes its complicated, but there is a way and I would like to know if we are on that or some similar way or we are stucked with this...

[b']***Last edited by SM Dev (Ste); 08-31-2012 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Removed profanity. ***[/b]

Yes, I belive that it was very important that you edited my post where i used another word for ANGRY instead of taking a serious look into my suggestion...

I don't understand whether they changed the concern system, or only the help section.

Does anyone know it?

I'd be happy with 90% of what is written in the help section, but it doesn't match at all with what we have seen so far in the game.

There, it says that a 89 rated player, in case he's not one of the best XI, will expect to play only 30-40% of the games counting only the league matches.

For example: Phil Jones of Man Utd will expect to play only 12-15 matches in a season, between all the competitions.

If that were true, it'd be brilliant!

It's not what happened so far, though, unless SM really listened to the forum and changed the system.

Hi,

Just to add to Ste's post yesterday.

We have updated the help AND tweaked the way concerns work.

A few months back we closed some loopholes in the concerns system and made the concern system more harsh. Based on the feedback we have received and from our internal statistics and experiences we have reviewed the concerns system again.

This has meant that the concerns have been made slightly more lenient and are now based on the information provided in the on-line help.

Therefore going forward you should see less concerns than you have over the past few months. But I would still expect more concerns than it previously was than say a year ago.