Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: Player Concerns

I've got the same thing with the same player lol!

Just wondering... how long does it take to reach the highest concern lvl?

What will happen if this is reached during the the trans/ban on that player?

Sorry if this is obvious but he'll be asking for more money as he's on the pay bracket for his old rating.

I guess it's been worked this way so that a club with a large amount of youth or rating risers might be forced to sell some players as they can no longer afford the increased wage bill.... And so working towards less player hogging.

why have nobody in my setup got concerns yet ?

i have that player and other risers too...why have i got no concerns yet ?

are concerns introduced into every game world or will they only take effect at beginning of a new season or something as with mine there have been no concerns in my team or setup yet :confused:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help) I think a nice feature would be to have the min number of games a player has to play within his profile. As alot of people who pl

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help) the only problems I can see with the new concerns are youth developing concerns eg under 21s and players supposedly developing c

why have nobody in my setup got concerns yet ?

i have that player and other risers too...why have i got no concerns yet ?

are concerns introduced into every game world or will they only take effect at beginning of a new season or something as with mine there have been no concerns in my team or setup yet :confused:

Player concerns have started in only one of the game worlds I'm playing in, after 10 games had been played. I'm guessing that the 10th game of any new seasons is the trigger for concerns to begin.

How many games into the season are you?

Player concerns have started in only one of the game worlds I'm playing in' date=' after 10 games had been played. I'm guessing that the 10th game of any new seasons is the trigger for concerns to begin.

How many games into the season are you?[/quote']

24 ! in a world championship.

so thats more than 10 but no concerns of yet :confused:

little strange but will it start next season in my game world or something ?

thanks for the help though so far :)

I think this system needs a bit of tweaking. For example, with my Arsenal side I play 3 upfront - Totti, Ibra and Eduardo. Now, I have Huntelaar on the bench [unhappy with lack of games], here are his stats:

11(3) Apps.; 2 Goals; 0 Assists; 0 MoM; AvP 6.42

However, my starting three have much stronger stats. For instance, Eduardo, rated 89, has started 12 games, scored 8 times, provided 6 assists and has an average performance of 7.50. So, my point is, surely if a player is not playing well, then it should take longer for them to develop concerns.

Hi Guys,

Quite a few points made on here...

Firstly the transfer and match day delays.

We are doing a lot of back end maintanance which once completed will result in the overall site and Match days being alot quicker. However it is having some small temporary side effects which means some things such as transfers and match day taking longer than usual. This will be all sorted shortly, so some slight delays and annoyance for a big long term gain.

We didn't announce this officially as we have tried to keep the distruption minimal and thought it would have finished by now. So apologies for the disruption but normal service will resume shortly and be even better.

Secondly with regards to the rating schedule.

We are currently working on a new feature which will not only speed up the timetable but also get the community more involved with the player database and the ratings. We will be announcing news on this via the normal channels shortly, but this will make the game more community driven and should be very exciting.

Thirdly.

As I mentioned here on this thread we are looking at adding more wage 'bands' which will mean players won't jump from £20k to £60k in one swoop. This will be in early next week. If a player develops one of these concerns then you are able to offer a new contract even if you have just offered them one or just signed the player. These concerns can develop if you have just signed them if they have a large rating increase, thats just an anomaly in the game because it is a blend of real life data in a fantasy Game World.

Forthly.

I have said on this thread that the player concerns are a balancing act. Some people view it too harshly (Biscuit, BlueBrazilian and others) and others (BrandonBurrows and others) view it too soft. It is still in its early days so once it has bed down we can evaluate and make any changes to it that the community feel it needs.

Fifthly.

The players concerns are still not even in all the Game Worlds, some Game Worlds are in an older 'version' which will become the lastest version at the end of the season. That is why some managers may not have seen it yet.

Thanks John,

Some good info there! Looks like some interesting changes too!

Always good to have things cleared up... and that brings me to a question.

If we have baught players, purely to raise money as they get a big rise... Can they reach a lvl 5 concern before the transfer ban runs out?

If so, what will happen?

Thanks John' date='

Some good info there! Looks like some interesting changes too!

Always good to have things cleared up... and that brings me to a question.

If we have baught players, purely to raise money as they get a big rise... Can they reach a lvl 5 concern before the transfer ban runs out?

If so, what will happen?[/quote']

it will take many seasons to get to LV5 concern before TB runs out, however, if they have risen and request to leave so what ! you will still receive chairman value for the player anyway so it dosnt make a difference :)

also Ste, when a bid for a player on a concern comes in automatically due to lv5 concern or multiple concerns will the bids always be by unmanaged teams (so the player gets to play) or will unmanaged teams sometimes make bids ?

it will take many seasons to get to LV5 concern before TB runs out' date=' however, if they have risen and request to leave so what ! you will still receive chairman value for the player anyway so it dosnt make a difference :)

also Ste, when a bid for a player on a concern comes in automatically due to lv5 concern or multiple concerns will the bids always be by unmanaged teams (so the player gets to play) or will unmanaged teams sometimes make bids ?[/quote']

Ahh ok, that seems reasonable... it'd be a bit silly if the concerns went up every turn or so!

As for the bids... i think its just first come first serve.. (with highest bid obviously)... So if you can't keep your player happy and i notice he's gone on the transfer list... i could sneak in and buy him a bit cheaper than usually possible!!

Thats what i guess anyway!

Ahh ok' date=' that seems reasonable... it'd be a bit silly if the concerns went up every turn or so!

As for the bids... i think its just first come first serve.. (with highest bid obviously)... So if you can't keep your player happy and i notice he's gone on the transfer list... i could sneak in and buy him a bit cheaper than usually possible!!

Thats what i guess anyway![/quote']

i think its 3-5 days and the highest bid..

but my question is :

will the bids ever be from external clubs , or only human managers or unmanaged clubs ?

i think its 3-5 days and the highest bid..

but my question is :

will the bids ever be from external clubs ' date=' or only human managers or unmanaged clubs ?[/quote']

Just who ever i guess.. no reason why not. I think it will just be as normal.. except you have no choice on who gets him.

Guest BrandonBurrows

I have said on this thread that the player concerns are a balancing act. Some people view it too harshly (Biscuit' date=' BlueBrazilian and others) and others (BrandonBurrows and others) view it too soft. It is still in its early days so once it has bed down we can evaluate and make any changes to it that the community feel it needs.

[/quote']

Well it's not being soft on me for sure. At one of my teams I've got six of my best players concerned about there lack of games and my squad is only 50 not 122.

i thought this concerns thing was to stop player hoarding but if it gonna take a few season before player gets to level 5 don't seem that good

also as a manager of squad like my psv team at the moment i have 23 1st team players one in on loan and 7 youth players and 3 loaned out!

i have 6 or so players who have concerns 3 due to there lack of games 3 due to wages all young decent players who i signed no more than a season ago.

the point being i have other players who played the same amount of games from the 1st team squad as those who have concerns so i expecting to get concerns for them soon too.

seems to me as if it got nothing to do with the size of your squad and getting concerns so u cannot hoard players and as this season is a tough season for me 1st season in div1 up against much better squads i have to play the best players and those with the best form and cannot rotate the squad as much as i would like or have done in previous season

so the verdict still out on this for me also lyon i have 2 players on 20k now they want almost 60k seams a steep rise that !

I have seen worse, in one setup I am in, Chelsea has a first team of 14 players and a youth team of 12 players, 3 of the first team players are unhappy (Ribery (played 1), Lisandro (played 3) and De Rossi (played 3) out of 14 matches) not to mention his starting 11 are all NMF (4 below 30%, 4 below 50% 2 below 75% 1 GK at 97%, with Terry Suspended for 3 matches) and yet they are 2nd in the League, it's absolutely ridiculous.

another thing to say some players who have concerns about lack of matches

is that how a player who's is the joint 13th most played player in league games but he has also played in most cup games. so really he has played more games than the other player concerned, thats a fact.

these cup games are not included in the season stats for a player so i guess they should be now the concerns are active!

as well all know wot happens if u play same team in cup and league NMF

is that how a player who's is the joint 13th most played player in league games but he has also played in most cup games. so really he has played more games than the other player concerned' date=' thats a fact.

these cup games are not included in the season stats for a player so i guess they should be now the concerns are active!

as well all know wot happens if u play same team in cup and league NMF[/quote']

i agree

maybe seperate section eg

league appearances : xx (xx number as a sub)

cup apps : xx ( again apps as a sub in the brackets)

is that how a player who's is the joint 13th most played player in league games but he has also played in most cup games. so really he has played more games than the other player concerned' date=' thats a fact.

Agreed, it doesn't seem to count cup games although perhaps it's just harsher than I thought it would be!

Also, I've had a player out on loan get a concern that he isn't playing enough games. Is this a concern because he isn't playing enough at my club, or at his loan club where he's only played 2 games in the season. :o

And finally, don't know if it's been mentioned as haven't really read through this much, but would it be possible to allow for new contracts to be offered to players out on loan?

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Agreed' date=' it doesn't seem to count cup games although perhaps it's just harsher than I thought it would be![/quote']

This is covered in the Online Help and also it has already been asked further back in this thread:

"All competitions are taken into consideration except friendlies, however, if a player is out injured then this will not effect his lack of playing time."

Also' date=' I've had a player out on loan get a concern that he isn't playing enough games. Is this a concern because he isn't playing enough at my club, or at his loan club where he's only played 2 games in the season. :o[/quote']

If the message states that he has a Lack of Games concern, then he is concerned that he is not playing enough games at his loan club (which is rightly so if he has only featured twice).

This is covered in the Online Help and also it has already been asked further back in this thread:

"All competitions are taken into consideration except friendlies' date=' however, if a player is out injured then this will not effect his lack of playing time." [/i']

If the message states that he has a Lack of Games concern, then he is concerned that he is not playing enough games at his loan club (which is rightly so if he has only featured twice).

Ok, thanks :)

Time to start using subs I think ;)