Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

Cheers Guys.

So just to elaborate, my strikers are Messi, Eto'o and Rooney.

If I play Rooney in cup games and subs in league - he should be happy? Obviously he'd also get cover for injuries and suspension, but I can't rely on that.

If players get 50% apperances for subs, do players get only 50% if they start and are subbed off?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help) I think a nice feature would be to have the min number of games a player has to play within his profile. As alot of people who pl

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help) the only problems I can see with the new concerns are youth developing concerns eg under 21s and players supposedly developing c

Cheers Guys.

So just to elaborate' date=' my strikers are Messi, Eto'o and Rooney.

If I play Rooney in cup games and subs in league - he should be happy? Obviously he'd also get cover for injuries and suspension, but I can't rely on that.

If players get 50% apperances for subs, do players get only 50% if they start and are subbed off?[/quote']

in this case you would swap all three around and use the resting one as a sub eg;

Eto'o - Messi (Rooney)

Rooney - Messi (Eto'o)

Rooney - Eto'o (Messi)

That gives each player 2.5 starts per three games, so each player should get to play about 31 league games a season (81%) easily enough to keep all three happy

in this case you would swap all three around and use the resting one as a sub eg;

Eto'o - Messi (Rooney)

Rooney - Messi (Eto'o)

Rooney - Eto'o (Messi)

That gives each player 2.5 starts per three games' date=' so each player should get to play about 31 league games a season (81%) easily enough to keep all three happy[/quote']

That makes sense - thankyou Aitken.

Bloody hell it's confusing! I don't know how people with more than one team are coping! :D

How would you work it with 4 strikers mate? I imagine Hernandez will be wanting games soon.

Appreciate your thoughts, thankyou! :)

That makes sense - thankyou Aitken.

Bloody hell it's confusing! I don't know how people with more than one team are coping! :D

How would you work it with 4 strikers mate? I imagine Hernandez will be wanting games soon.

Appreciate your thoughts' date=' thankyou! :)[/quote']

You would keep it the same except give Hernandez 6 starts and as many cup games as possible, that should keep him happy until he rises then things get more complicated. (After Hernandez rises) Messi gets 28 games, and Hernandez gets 10, Eto'o starts and gets 22 games, but Rooney subs with him at 75 every game and gets to start in 16 games

Messi = 28 starts + 10 subs = 32 starts* (84%)

Eto'o = 22 starts + 16 subs = 30 starts* (81%)

Rooney = 16 starts + 22 subs = 27 starts* (71%)

Hernandez = 10 starts + 28 subs = 24 starts* (63%)

Now you can obviously steal 1 or 2 of Messi's starts to help get Rooney up to 75% but I would say that all your players should remain happy

That's what I said: 2 seasons of 14 games! Last time I looked that adds up to 28.

Why shouldn't it be that long? It's still less than 1 season in a full game world and it has taken me that long (38 games if you're still confused) to get a player down from level 3 concern to level one whilst playing him every game he's fit.

I am talking about loans, not player concern. I had him on loan at another club 29 games ago(now) and I recalled him and up till now he still has the "concerned about been loaned out lvl1"

You would keep it the same except give Hernandez 6 starts and as many cup games as possible' date=' that should keep him happy until he rises then things get more complicated. (After Hernandez rises) Messi gets 28 games, and Hernandez gets 10, Eto'o starts and gets 22 games, but Rooney subs with him at 75 every game and gets to start in 16 games

Messi = 28 starts + 10 subs = 32 starts* (84%)

Eto'o = 22 starts + 16 subs = 30 starts* (81%)

Rooney = 16 starts + 22 subs = 27 starts* (71%)

Hernandez = 10 starts + 28 subs = 24 starts* (63%)

Now you can obviously steal 1 or 2 of Messi's starts to help get Rooney up to 75% but I would say that all your players should remain happy[/quote']

Aitken, you're a star.

I'm printing this out!

Mucho respect! :D

I am talking about loans' date=' not player concern. I had him on loan at another club 29 games ago(now) and I recalled him and up till now he still has the "concerned about been loaned out lvl1"[/quote']

If he's concerned about being loaned out and you've recalled him and he's still at level 1 concern then I wouldn't worry about it - just don't loan him out anymore:)

Re: Respuesta: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

Why is Pastore concerned about being loaned out?? Now he is in my team and he change to level to in 22 April' date=' that day he came back to my club, any answer?[/quote']

Pastore is a 90 rated player and is too good to be loaned out. He's just letting you know he doesn't want to go out again.

Re: Respuesta: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

Why is Pastore concerned about being loaned out?? Now he is in my team and he change to level to in 22 April' date=' that day he came back to my club, any answer?[/quote']

Because Pastore is 90 rated and loan concerns don't freeze once a player comes back to your team eg.

These ...... represent games played on loan so

.............. Level 1, ............. recalled but because he has spent the entire next season on loan as-well his concern level will increase, b ut if you don't send him out again it should eventually go down

Just to add to what has been said, concerns go up or down based upon when they are reviewed.

Reviews are at regular (but not set) intervals and are not triggered by when you recall the player, or the player being back for a certain number of games.

These things will just impact on whether the concern goes up or down next time the player's rating is reviewed.

If you recalled him as soon as he got his loan concern, and have not loaned him out since, then the next time he is reviewed the concern will drop.

If it was last reviewed 22 April you are looking at probably between the end of May to end of June. It's hard to say as SM keep changing the speed of reviews.

These wage concerns are really annoying me, I understand its too thin my squad out, which i'm doing but why cant the concern disappear once i've given the wage increase. The system makes it so hard to organize who i've given wage increases because when I might look back again, the concern is still there.

Managing my squads has become a real hassle for me with time I dont exactly have.

These wage concerns are really annoying me' date=' I understand its too thin my squad out, which i'm doing but why cant the concern disappear once i've given the wage increase. The system makes it so hard to organize who i've given wage increases because when I might look back again, the concern is still there. The wage concern does disappear when you renew the players contract. When you exit the players pop up page and go back again you will see that wage concerns will have gone. The problem might be with lack of games or loan out concerns.

Managing my squads has become a real hassle for me with time I dont exactly have.It shouldn't take a lot of time to resolve wage concerns. Just wait 'til they get to level 3 (unless the morale has dropped a lot) and then renew the contract. Managing other concerns is more problematic but surely that makes it more of a challenge - which is surely a good thing.

Stick with it! I'm sure concerns will grow on you when you pick up some quality players off your rivals on a forced transfer;)

The wage concern does disappear when you renew the players contract. When you exit the players pop up page and go back again you will see that wage concerns will have gone. The problem might be with lack of games or loan out concerns.

True, but you have to click on the squads tab again, to refresh the view otherwise it still looks like the players are unhappy

Guest Raines

What is with these concerns? I had a player on a level 1 concern due to lack of games, less than a week later he gets a "4 weeks 1 days" injury so obviously I can't play him then before I get a chance to give him some games his concern goes up to level 2! I couldn't play him. :confused:

Edit: btw I have had something similar to this before and I sent a ticket to SM and they came back with something stupid like 'his concern would have gone up anyway' which is clearly a load of rubbish.

Edit 2: Another thing; Ramires level 2 concern about his lack of games. He has started 18 out of 35 games. He is rated 90 and has a 95, a 93 and a 91 rated player ahead of him so what is that about?

What is with these concerns? I had a player on a level 1 concern due to lack of games' date=' less than a week later he gets a "4 weeks 1 days" injury so obviously I can't play him then before I get a chance to give him some games his concern goes up to level 2! I couldn't play him. :confused:Ditto my comment in the above post

Edit: btw I have had something similar to this before and I sent a ticket to SM and they came back with something stupid like 'his concern would have gone up anyway' which is clearly a load of rubbish. It's not rubbish! He should have started a certain number of games before his injury - your fault for not playing him, or selling him, as soon as he received the level 1. Play him regularly after his injury and his concern will drop down.

Edit 2: Another thing; Ramires level 2 concern about his lack of games. He has started 18 out of 35 games. He is rated 90 and has a 95, a 93 and a 91 rated player ahead of him so what is that about?Again, read the first page of this thread for an explanation

My comments in red. C'mon people read the thread before posting - all of this has been covered.