Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

For my Brighton team, Javier Hernandez has gone up to a level 2 concern because of a lack of games. Trouble is, there's no way I could have played him, as he's been injured for the last month :( He's basically expecting me to play him, even though he's injured.

I did like that SM have introduced concerns, but they're far too unrealistic and have so many problems, it's starting to ruin the game a little.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help) I think a nice feature would be to have the min number of games a player has to play within his profile. As alot of people who pl

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help) the only problems I can see with the new concerns are youth developing concerns eg under 21s and players supposedly developing c

Who is this 75 rated player in a team of 150? Two thoughts spring immediately to mind: firstly' date=' if he is a youth team player he shouldn't have developed a lack of games/opportunity concern. Secondly, if he is not a youth team player why do you want him in a team where the average starting lineup is 93?[/quote']

I have him because he is a riser/a good prospect. What I mean is that every team in really life has a youth system and none of their youngsters complain of not finding any spaced in the first team as they still have to develop.

I have him because he is a riser/a good prospect. What I mean is that every team in really life has a youth system and none of their youngsters complain of not finding any spaced in the first team as they still have to develop.

That's what I'm curious about. If he is a youth player, i.e. under 21, then in normal circumstances the only concern he should get is regarding wages when he gets a rating rise. The only exceptions that I know of are when a youth player is well down the pecking order in relation to other youth players that play in the same position - leading to a lack of realistic opportunity.

As a matter of interest, who is the player and how many others in your youth squad that play in the same position are more highly rated?

I have Sanchez in my team and he has rooney,higuian,cavani and roaldo all ahead of him in attack.

I have played 16 times, which should be more than enough consedering the players ahead of him. He hasn't stopped playing from turn 16 till now. So Sm why does he have a concern of level 3?

Also another gripe of mine is Akinfeev, who is rated 91, I also have another keeper Lloris who is 92. I played hugo Lloris for 20 games. Then Akinfeev got a Level 1 concern, so I played him consitently for 13 games to try and get rid of the concern, but NO today he goes to concern 2!

PLEASE SM INVESTIGATE THIS MATTER AND MY OTHER CONCERNS

Thanks

-----------------------

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now reviewed this ticket and believe that there is no reported bug. This is because Cavani only made 16 appearances our of 34 this season (8) and only 1 appearance in season 7. Concerns will stay with players across seasons and they will pass from one season to the next. If your unsure why a player already has a concern in a new season they must have carried it over from last season. A player can carry over his concerns from season to season. Alexis Sanchez again only has made 16 appearances this season. AKINFEEV Igor who is your best Goal Keeper has only made 13 appearances. Within your squad the higher rated players expect to play the majority of games and as the ratings get worse they expect to play less and less games. Please refer to the on-line Help article Player Concern - Lack of Games with the link provided below. Due to this we are now closing this ticket.

http://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=83

Regards

SoccerManager.com Support Team

-------------

"Within your squad the higher rated players expect to play the majority of games and as the ratings get worse they expect to play less and less games."

Really sm? When you have rooney,ronaldo,higuian, ahead of him and he has played 16 games, that should be enough, or atleast concern 1 at the max. But no sm decides that he should go to level 3.

"This is because Cavani only made 16 appearances our of 34 this season (8) and only 1 appearance in season 7."

Well who ever answered this in sm, if you are smart enough to look at the apearances then you are smart enought to see I bought Cvani at the end of season 7. And btw Cavani and Sanchez both played games(16), but Cavani is Level 1 and Sanchez is Level 3 and has recently risen(90-91). Now thats messed up:eek:

"AKINFEEV Igor who is your best Goal Keeper has only made 13 appearances."

That bull sm, if you can't clearly see I have lloris who is 92 and in fact better than Akinfeev.

Anyway I can reopen the case guys?

you cant re open the case and you just dont get it do you.

sanchez will never be happy with 16 games. look in real life he starts. he would never accept being 4th choice, and 16 games a season is rubbish !

yeah the game time goes down as does place in the squad but for good players they will always want a minimum of games.

your clearly player hogging, you have plenty of forwards now SM are making you sell them.

stop winging its the whole point of concerns. just because you cant have 5 or more 90 + rated forwards dosnt make it a bug.

you have too many forwards. you need to sell some. that is the point of concerns.

you cant re open the case and you just dont get it do you.

sanchez will never be happy with 16 games. look in real life he starts. he would never accept being 4th choice' date=' and 16 games a season is rubbish !

yeah the game time goes down as does place in the squad but for good players they will always want a minimum of games.

your clearly player hogging, you have plenty of forwards now SM are making you sell them.

stop winging its the whole point of concerns. just because you cant have 5 or more 90 + rated forwards dosnt make it a bug.

you have too many forwards. you need to sell some. that is the point of concerns.[/quote']

But this is not the real world, it is a game and Sanchez shouldn't be level 3 with the guys ahead of him.

Cavani 16(div)games = Level 1 concern, Sanchez 16(div) games = Level 3.

Sure no bug;):rolleyes:

But this is not the real world' date=' it is a game and Sanchez shouldn't be level 3 with the guys ahead of him.

Cavani 16(div)games = Level 1 concern, Sanchez 16(div) games = Level 3.

Sure no bug;):rolleyes:[/quote']

so what if it is a game. ive given you the explanation so just deal with it.

its unfair on other managers.

you also said you bought cavani at the end of the season. his recent transfer probably explains the difference on concerns.

or maybe the fact the concern system is counting cavani as the lesser forward who is happier with less game time, and sanchez the player who is "above" him and wants more game time.

as i said: concerns will only let you keep a certain number of players. this is an example of it.

no offence intended, but instead of complaining about this is a bug, thats a bug and how unfair it is , just deal with them ?

you really dont need all those forwards. just sell them, no point complaining all the time. you may even make a bit of money too B)

you really dont need all those forwards. just sell them' date=' no point complaining all the time. you may even make a bit of money too B)[/quote']

You can then use the money to buy equally good players from other teams when they put in transfer requests.

I have Sanchez in my team and he has rooney' date='higuian,cavani and roaldo all ahead of him in attack.

I have played 16 times, which should be more than enough consedering the players ahead of him. He hasn't stopped playing from turn 16 till now. So Sm why does he have a concern of level 3?

Also another gripe of mine is Akinfeev, who is rated 91, I also have another keeper Lloris who is 92. I played hugo Lloris for 20 games. Then Akinfeev got a Level 1 concern, so I played him consitently for 13 games to try and get rid of the concern, but NO today he goes to concern 2!

PLEASE SM INVESTIGATE THIS MATTER AND MY OTHER CONCERNS

Thanks

-----------------------

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now reviewed this ticket and believe that there is no reported bug. This is because Cavani only made 16 appearances our of 34 this season (8) and only 1 appearance in season 7. Concerns will stay with players across seasons and they will pass from one season to the next. If your unsure why a player already has a concern in a new season they must have carried it over from last season. A player can carry over his concerns from season to season. Alexis Sanchez again only has made 16 appearances this season. AKINFEEV Igor who is your best Goal Keeper has only made 13 appearances. Within your squad the higher rated players expect to play the majority of games and as the ratings get worse they expect to play less and less games. Please refer to the on-line Help article Player Concern - Lack of Games with the link provided below. Due to this we are now closing this ticket.

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=83[/url]

Regards

SoccerManager.com Support Team

-------------

"Within your squad the higher rated players expect to play the majority of games and as the ratings get worse they expect to play less and less games."

Really sm? When you have rooney,ronaldo,higuian, ahead of him and he has played 16 games, that should be enough, or atleast concern 1 at the max. But no sm decides that he should go to level 3.

"This is because Cavani only made 16 appearances our of 34 this season (8) and only 1 appearance in season 7."

Well who ever answered this in sm, if you are smart enough to look at the apearances then you are smart enought to see I bought Cvani at the end of season 7. And btw Cavani and Sanchez both played games(16), but Cavani is Level 1 and Sanchez is Level 3 and has recently risen(90-91). Now thats messed up:eek:

"AKINFEEV Igor who is your best Goal Keeper has only made 13 appearances."

That bull sm, if you can't clearly see I have lloris who is 92 and in fact better than Akinfeev.

Anyway I can reopen the case guys?

1st: Wasn't Alexis Sanchez originally a Wing/Fwd, and only changed to Fwd/Wing this change? If so he may have been reviewed as a Wing thus he is at a higher level concern than Cavani.

2nd: Akinfeev is only rated 1 lower than Lloris, and is a high rated keeper he would expect 75%, too fix it just give each Gk 19 starts and 19 sub appearances which will = 75% of games each

so what if it is a game. ive given you the explanation so just deal with it.

its unfair on other managers.

you also said you bought cavani at the end of the season. his recent transfer probably explains the difference on concerns.

or maybe the fact the concern system is counting cavani as the lesser forward who is happier with less game time' date=' and sanchez the player who is "above" him and wants more game time.

as i said: concerns will only let you keep a certain number of players. this is an example of it.

no offence intended, but instead of complaining about this is a bug, thats a bug and how unfair it is , just deal with them ?

you really dont need all those forwards. just sell them, no point complaining all the time. you may even make a bit of money too B)[/quote']

Mate, I bought Cavani season 7 and now in season 8 it is turn 34. And Sanchez only recently turn 91, so couldn't have been the lesser player. So it not right that Cavani is level 1 and Sanchez is Level 3.

Thanks for advice, but I just feel it is frustarting at times with this concerns and how sm can justify them:)

No offence but I just don't see the point anymore' date=' since they will just get concerns themselves.B)[/quote']

thats how frustrating it is for other managers.

if you link me to your team i am pretty sure you have too many players.

it is more than justified and something the community was calling for , for a very long time.

1st: Wasn't Alexis Sanchez originally a Wing/Fwd' date=' and only changed to Fwd/Wing this change? If so he may have been reviewed as a Wing thus he is at a higher level concern than Cavani.

2nd: Akinfeev is only rated 1 lower than Lloris, and is a high rated keeper he would expect 75%, too fix it just give each Gk 19 starts and 19 sub appearances which will = 75% of games each[/quote']

1.He also changed from 90-91, so it should be lower anyway.

2.True, but the max now I can get for Akinfeev is 18 games, since I have played Lloris for 20. Lets hope it does go away though.

thats how frustrating it is for other managers.

if you link me to your team i am pretty sure you have too many players.

it is more than justified and something the community was calling for ' date=' for a very long time.[/quote']

100mil + uncomptitive gameworld =

Fair enough, but I just feel its too rapid and very very slow to go away.

1.He also changed from 90-91' date=' so it should be lower anyway.[/quote']

Yeah that's my point, I'm not sure who you have for the wings, but from what I can see it's Ronaldo and Sanchez, so that means that Sanchez being your second best winger will expect a higher amount of games maybe 60-65% but now that he is your 3rd best striker, he should expect a little less, but still above 50%.

2.True, but the max now I can get for Akinfeev is 18 games, since I have played Lloris for 20. Lets hope it does go away though.

You can give both Lloris and Akinfeev sub appearences, when you play LLoris as starting keeper at 75 minutes sub Akinfeev on the sub appearance will count as half a game, that way if you give both of them 19 starts and 19 sub appearances they will get 27.5 starts = 75% should keep both happy

Well' date=' mate they don't go down for me, they either stay or go up. Just look at my Sanchez situation, 16 games yet not enough[i'](and I have played consitantly since he first got his concern.)[/i] for some one who has rooney and co to compete with and he is on level 3.:(

Hi,try playing sanchez on the right fwd... mY sanchez also have this probs previously.but a change in playing positions have helped me to reduce his level 4 concerns to level 1 concern within short period..

How often does a player get reviewed?

Bale in my setup played 9 games in the last 2 seasons and has been like this since 29th of april:

Concerned about his lack of games (Major Concern)

Level 4 (Date: 29 April 2011)

Wants an increase in wages (Concerned)

Level 2 (Date: 29 April 2011)

How often does a player get reviewed?

Bale in my setup played 9 games in the last 2 seasons and has been like this since 29th of april:

Concerned about his lack of games (Major Concern)

Level 4 (Date: 29 April 2011)

Wants an increase in wages (Concerned)

Level 2 (Date: 29 April 2011)

Expect him to put in a transfer request soon.

Expect him to put in a transfer request soon.

Nice!

He hasn't played him for such a long time, this is obviously a bid advantage of the concerns implementation.

Are the reviews done at fixed intervals, or are they done randomly between let's say 1-3 months?

Nice!

He hasn't played him for such a long time' date=' this is obviously a bid advantage of the concerns implementation.

Are the reviews done at fixed intervals, or are they done randomly between let's say 1-3 months?[/quote']

They appear to be at fixed intervals at the moment. Although I'm not sure every player gets assessed at each interval.

How to Cure Hemorrhoids

Declaration a scope to cure hemorrhoids may non-standard like like an unrealizable upbraid if you arrange them on a daily basis, but there are treatment options for the purpose you to look into.Hemorrhoids Gone Safely in 48 Hours EXPOSED: "Easy as can be Method Cures Hemorrhoids Safely in 48 Hours, Already PROVEN Away Thousands To Have Eliminated Affliction & Superfluity In place of Good.

How to Cure Hemorrhoids

Discovery a modus operandi to cure hemorrhoids may non-standard like like an outlandish upbraid if you capture them on a regular bottom, but there are treatment options for you to look into.Hemorrhoids Gone Safely in 48 Hours EXPOSED: "Easy Method Cures Hemorrhoids Safely in 48 Hours, Already PROVEN Past Thousands To Include Eliminated Affliction & Superfluity Representing Good.

How to Cure Hemorrhoids

Finding a way to cure hemorrhoids may feel like an outlandish job if you get them on a daily footing, but there are treatment options for you to look into.Hemorrhoids Gone Safely in 48 Hours EXPOSED: "Easy Method Cures Hemorrhoids Safely in 48 Hours, Already PROVEN Away Thousands To Receive Eliminated Pain & Hot water In place of Good.

How to Cure Hemorrhoids

Declaration a modus operandi to cure hemorrhoids may sound like an unsuitable business if you capture them on a daily basis, but there are treatment options for the purpose you to look into.Hemorrhoids Gone Safely in 48 Hours EXPOSED: "Relaxed Method Cures Hemorrhoids Safely in 48 Hours, Already PROVEN By Thousands To Have Eliminated Pain & Predicament For Good.

How to Cure Hemorrhoids

Declaration a scope to cure hemorrhoids may sound like an outlandish job if you arrange them on a daily main ingredient, but there are treatment options due to the fact that you to look into.Hemorrhoids Gone Safely in 48 Hours EXPOSED: "Easy Method Cures Hemorrhoids Safely in 48 Hours, Already PROVEN By way of Thousands To Receive Eliminated Affliction & Embarrassment In place of Good.