Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

what about Wage Concerns' date=' what level will the player leave?[/quote']

Level 5

I haven't read the whole thread so it may have been mentioned but a combination of concerns will also trigger a transfer request ie level 4 lack of games plus level 3 wage concerns etc.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help) I think a nice feature would be to have the min number of games a player has to play within his profile. As alot of people who pl

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help) the only problems I can see with the new concerns are youth developing concerns eg under 21s and players supposedly developing c

I find it odd that once the bids have been accepted for an auto listed player you cant withdraw your bid when you know youve lost like you can with normal transfers.

"Cannot cancel deal - Player has requested a transfer" (er its not MY player!).

Wonder why its different to normal transfers, its not like I'm cheating, I'd just like to make a bid on another auto listed player from that club. Luckily they seem to be listed for about 4 days for you to get a bid in.

Seems a good way to get a good bid for a player you dont want - people take notice of auto listed players a lot more than transfer lsited players or newspaper articles...

I find it odd that once the bids have been accepted for an auto listed player you cant withdraw your bid when you know youve lost like you can with normal transfers.

Wonder why its different to normal transfers' date=' its not like I'm cheating, I'd just like to make a bid on another auto listed player from that club. Luckily they seem to be listed for about 4 days for you to get a bid in.

Seems a good way to get a good bid for a player you dont want - people take notice of auto listed players a lot more than transfer lsited players or newspaper articles...[/quote']

So you can only bid once? can't withdraw and make another offer?

So you can only bid once? can't withdraw and make another offer?

You can before all the bids are accepted but once accepted you cant withdraw after all the bids have been revealed and you know youve lost.

Unless thats changed for normal transfers as well?

Wonder why its different to normal transfers' date=' its not like I'm cheating, I'd just like to make a bid on another auto listed player from that club. Luckily they seem to be listed for about 4 days for you to get a bid in.

Seems a good way to get a good bid for a player you dont want - people take notice of auto listed players a lot more than transfer lsited players or newspaper articles...[/quote']

I think it's good that you are 'locked in' once bids are accepted. It means you have to use judgement, rather than just making a rash bid that you end up regretting once you've won. As you say, it is still usually possible to put in a bid for another player once that deal is done. Although this is not always the case - I just got Neuer and missed out on Muller when both were auto transfer-listed - but you can't win 'em all.

You make a good point that auto listed players tend to go for a premium, human nature I suppose. People always like to think they are 'putting one over' on others - even when they're not. As a result, I'm seriously considering changing my strategy of selling (good) players that get to playing concern level 2 or 3 and keeping them until they auto-list.

Still, I suppose it's another endorsement of concerns: the vendor gets more cash and the buyer gets a decent player:)

I think it's good that you are 'locked in' once bids are accepted. It means you have to use judgement' date=' rather than just making a rash bid that you end up regretting once you've won. As you say, it is still usually possible to put in a bid for another player once that deal is done. Although this is not always the case - I just got Neuer and missed out on Muller when both were auto transfer-listed - but you can't win 'em all.

You make a good point that auto listed players tend to go for a premium, human nature I suppose. People always like to think they are 'putting one over' on others - even when they're not. [b']As a result, I'm seriously considering changing my strategy of selling (good) players that get to playing concern level 2 or 3 and keeping them until they auto-list.[/b]

Still, I suppose it's another endorsement of concerns: the vendor gets more cash and the buyer gets a decent player:)

This, I already to this to my team, since I've Iniesta, Robben, Ronaldo, & Nani as a winger I wait until Krasic get level 5 concern and get around 40,8 milion from mid-table team who go crazy to get 90+ rated players.

I somehow use the money to invest in future & buy another listed player :D

Concerns are awful for this game. No reason to have a deep team because someone will get annoyed they ain't playing. Hummels plays 7 out of last 8 games and 15 games this season and still request a move.

This game is becoming a joke a single day.

He didnt get a level 5 concern overnight though did he. You must have barely played him for a season or two and then suddenly started playing him at level 3/4 concern.

I like it when concerns start shaking up a set-up and making a few interesting players available. My management skills never force me to sell anyone I desperately need. Its mostly about balancing a squad.

Concerns are awful for this game. No reason to have a deep team because someone will get annoyed they ain't playing. Hummels plays 7 out of last 8 games and 15 games this season and still request a move.

This game is becoming a joke a single day.

Sounds like you have a very big squad. Makes it less enjoyable for other teams when managers have all the best players.

Concerns make the game more realistic, and makes the transfer market better as more people are willing to sell now, and you need to manage your squads better.

Cant have Puyol, Pique, Vidic, Terry and Thiago Silva. That would be very unrealistic, and not really fair having all that in one club.

One of my gameworlds a guy has Casillas, Valdes, Llorris and Neure. He wont sell, so its very unfair. Eventually he will have to sell 2 of them. Which is good for the gameworld.

Sounds like you have a very big squad. Makes it less enjoyable for other teams when managers have all the best players.

Concerns make the game more realistic' date=' and makes the transfer market better as more people are willing to sell now, and you need to manage your squads better.

Cant have Puyol, Pique, Vidic, Terry and Thiago Silva. That would be very unrealistic, and not really fair having all that in one club.

One of my gameworlds a guy has Casillas, Valdes, Llorris and Neure. He wont sell, so its very unfair. Eventually he will have to sell 2 of them. Which is good for the gameworld.[/quote']

I agree with the principle totally, this is my defence for my team, Puyol,Pique,Lahm,Cheillini,Vidic and Marcelo, Marcelo is now concern level 2. I do think i will be able to get his corcern back to 0 as i now play him very game. Concern's keep me on my toes and even though it should affect me more than most teams i still agree with the idea.

I agree with the principle totally' date=' this is my defence for my team, Puyol,Pique,Lahm,Cheillini,Vidic and Marcelo, Marcelo is now concern level 2. I do think i will be able to get his corcern back to 0 as i now play him very game. Concern's keep me on my toes and even though it should affect me more than most teams i still agree with the idea.[/quote']

Hahaha serves me right i guess, since i posted the above i got this message Ibrahim AFELLAY is concerned about lack of games level 1.

I will probably sell him now ....

Who cares if I have a big squad. I made the best bid for the player I should get to keep him till his contract is up. If he refuses to play for me I will sit him on the bench. I run my teams not the players.

Who cares about other managers in my GW. I'm here to beat them not to make them happy.

Why would I play a 91 rated player over a 94? They need to add a player's form into the game. That would give me a reason to play a lower rated player over an higher rated one.

Basically you all want the big teams and active managers to never be able to bid on players like Hazard or Neymar or younger players with tons of potential.

Why would a 91 rated player wanna sit on the bench every game, when he can get regular football in a new team of the setup? I know this isnt real but atleast the concerns make it more realistic.

The aim is to stop hording players, which alot of people do (I use to do it) and you just buy players for the sake of buying them, and just so your opponents dont have them.

Who cares if I have a big squad SM do if it is to the detriment of the setup. I made the best bid for the player I should get to keep him till his contract is up. If he refuses to play for me I will sit him on the bench. I run my teams not the players.No you don't. Haven't you heard of player power? If you don't play them they will request (and be granted) a transfer - simples!

Who cares about other managers in my GW. I'm here to beat them not to make them happy. And they must be very happy to see you twisting yourself up into knots trying to hold your little empire together:D

Why would I play a 91 rated player over a 94? They need to add a player's form into the game. That would give me a reason to play a lower rated player over an higher rated one. As others have said' date=' it's all about managing a squad. If you can't do that you're gonna lose players. Any idiot can just play the same 11 week in week out.[/color']

Basically you all want the big teams and active managers to never be able to bid on players like Hazard or Neymar or younger players with tons of potential.You can bid on them but you've gotta play 'em

Jeez, this is all really basic stuff. If concerns can get up your nose, with the attitude you have, SM must be doing something right.

Maybe it is from being the States that I see everything different. A player signs a contract' date=' you should live up to that contract. If he refuses to play for me then he can sit at home, not getting paid and wait till his deal is up before jumping ship.

[/quote']

In real life you cant not pay the player, maybe fine them a week or two but thats it. Player power constantly overcomes contracts. Fabregas and Barcelona are working to force Arsenal to sell Fab. Once a player is unsettled and unhappy he is a ticking time bomb and 9/10 is sold. There are many examples of this.

Planning for the future is very do-able - 89 rated players dont develop concerns if your first team is highly rated. Besides, you can still keep 20-25 top rated players happy as it is... even if sometimes 2 or 3 have a level 1 concern.

Who cares if I have a big squad. I made the best bid for the player I should get to keep him till his contract is up. If he refuses to play for me I will sit him on the bench. I run my teams not the players.

Who cares about other managers in my GW. I'm here to beat them not to make them happy.

Why would I play a 91 rated player over a 94? They need to add a player's form into the game. That would give me a reason to play a lower rated player over an higher rated one.

Basically you all want the big teams and active managers to never be able to bid on players like Hazard or Neymar or younger players with tons of potential.

Can you post a link to your team your having problems with because in my opinion you must be doing something wrong ? I have 200+ players in my team and only Ronaldo and Fabregas can improve my first team yet i managed to keep concerns under control, Busquets my 4th choice CM had a concern yet i managed to keep him happy while keeping my team top of the league. I want SM to make the game harder, the gap between my team and the other teams in my setup is getting bigger . To me it just sounds like whining . Why can't i do what i want??? Don't you want a challenge ?

When it comes to dominating a setup I am probably SM's worse nightmare yet I am all for player concerns . Bring it on is what i say.

Under 21s can get lack of game concerns as well, if they're good enough to be in your first team. Or even if they're not...one of my Division 4 teams has an 84 rated CF and an 82 rated one that play alternate games, meanwhile a 20 year old 75 rated CF in the youth team got lack of game concerns so I ended up part exchanging him!

I am not a fan of the new concerns system. I mean in general I am, but the execution is definitely not right.

For example:

I have Valencia in my team, he is 91 and a winger, he is my no 4 winger. I know that's luxury but the point is, that as soon as he had reached concern level 4, I started him in every single game (and he had a few games before that, played in cups and the odd league match).

And what happens? Today he requests a transfer anyways. I don't get it. Shouldn't he be getting happier for starting 10+ games since his last concern change?

Now I'm gonna lose my long term winger for the future for some measly cash, that I don't really need.

CHANGE THIS PLEASE!

I have a problem with Igor Denisov, 27, 90.

He's always been a starter in my team until I went on holiday and the vacation feauture decided to put him on the bench.

As soon as I came back:

Level 1 concern-lack of games.

Since then, he played every single game and today:

Level 2 concern-lack of games.

This is not working properly.

As for gabor1981 with Valencia, when he come back to play the concern level shouldn't increase.

I guess it is due to the average of match played. He played 20 matches out of 33. But anyway it doesn't make sense as before and after my 3 weeks of holiday he was a starter, always.

And now, other problem: my Neymar just complained (1) for lack of games, now, that he is a starter as well. First half of the season he was a substitute (regularly playing), now a starter and now he complains.

I'm not happy with this system because it is not working properly.

A 90+ player should complain if he's not playing since 6/7 matches, not when he just made it to the first team.

Thanks!

I am not a fan of the new concerns system. I mean in general I am' date=' but the execution is definitely not right.

For example:

I have Valencia in my team, he is 91 and a winger, he is my no 4 winger. I know that's luxury but the point is, that as soon as he had reached concern level 4, I started him in every single game (and he had a few games before that, played in cups and the odd league match).

And what happens? Today he requests a transfer anyways. I don't get it. Shouldn't he be getting happier for starting 10+ games since his last concern change?

Now I'm gonna lose my long term winger for the future for some measly cash, that I don't really need.

CHANGE THIS PLEASE![/quote']

its your own fault for waiting till level 4 ,

I have a problem with Igor Denisov' date=' 27, 90.

He's always been a starter in my team until I went on holiday and the vacation feauture decided to put him on the bench.

As soon as I came back:

Level 1 concern-lack of games.

Since then, he played every single game and today:

Level 2 concern-lack of games.

This is not working properly.

As for gabor1981 with Valencia, when he come back to play the concern level shouldn't increase.

I guess it is due to the average of match played. He played 20 matches out of 33. But anyway it doesn't make sense as before and after my 3 weeks of holiday he was a starter, always.

And now, other problem: my Neymar just complained (1) for lack of games, now, that he is a starter as well. First half of the season he was a substitute (regularly playing), now a starter and now he complain.

I'm not happy with this system because it is not working properly.

a 90+ player should complain if he's not playing since 6/7 matches, not when he just made it to the first team.

Thanks![/quote']

Level 2 is no big deal, if he plays every game he will go down to level 1 before he reaches level 3.

Level 2 is no big deal' date=' if he plays every game he will go down to level 1 before he reaches level 3.[/quote']

Thanks, but it doesn't metter if it's or not a big deal. I just don't like a player who has played the last 15 games complaining for lack of games.

Ciao!

its your own fault for waiting till level 4 ' date='[/quote']

I have a big team and have to manage each players playing time. I realized it a bit too late and tried to prevent him from reaching level 5. So why does he gain a level despite the fact, that he played every single game as a starter since his last change. That doesn't make any sense, right?