Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

Arpad VAS - Concerned about the lack of first team opportunities Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 3 January

He is rated at 72' date=' my first team average is 93

I don't understand this

Could it be triggered by anything else, such as squad totals?

thanks[/quote']

If he is a prospect in the future u can release him and buy him again :P .

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help) I think a nice feature would be to have the min number of games a player has to play within his profile. As alot of people who pl

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help) the only problems I can see with the new concerns are youth developing concerns eg under 21s and players supposedly developing c

I agree with some of this. Concerns were good' date=' and need to be sped up. Squad caps... well I wouldn't mind being capped at 200, but I'd honestly prefer the cap the way it is now.

Random transfer requests... I'd love to see you try and sell that to the SM community ;).[/quote']

There are hundreds, more like thousands, of near empty game worlds. All these game worlds stagnate because clubs are allowed to build up enormous squads with no pressure to sell.

SM should introduce rules – irrespective of what the SM community wants – just make SM more playable and more competitive.

Squads should be capped at say 60-70 (which is large anyway)

Player concerns should be developing faster

And random transfer requests should be introduced

It does make me smile when I read complaints from managers with average squads ratings of 90-95 who wail and gnash their teeth when lower rated talents like Neymar, Gotze and Hazard have “concerns”

Quite right!

That is the whole point of “concerns”. Talented players should be playing, not being hogged in massive squads.

I have seen teams with 3 high-rated ‘keepers: Cech, Buffon and Casillas. 2 of those ‘keepers should demand transfer overnight.

It would be SM more challenging, more realistic and more fun

I'm assuming these aren't all for the same club:eek::confused::eek::confused:.

If they are for the same team' date=' I would love to see your full squad![/quote']

Thats nothing compared to this

Javier PASTORE - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 3: Very Concerned 23 December

Stefan DE VRIJ - Wants an increase in wages Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 23 December

Silva NEYMAR - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 23 December

Silva NEYMAR - Concerned about being loaned out Player Concern Decreased Level 1: Minor Concern 23 December

Fábio COENTRAO - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 23 December

Jan VERTONGHEN - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 3: Very Concerned 23 December

Rodríguez PEDRO - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 23 December

Ferreira PEPE - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 1: Minor Concern 23 December

Gerard PIQUE - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 23 December

David SILVA - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 23 December

Lionel MESSI - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 23 December

Souza ROBINHO - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 4: Major Concern 23 December

Dani ALVES - Wants an increase in wages Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 23 December

Dani ALVES - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 23 December

Luis SUAREZ On Loan: Middlesbrough Concerned about being loaned out Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 20 December

Luis SUAREZ On Loan: Middlesbrough Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 20 December

André SCHURRLE On Loan: Middlesbrough Concerned about being loaned out Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 20 December

Nuri SAHIN - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 2: Concerned 20 December

Holger BADSTUBER - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 4: Major Concern 20 December

Marko MARIN - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 4: Major Concern 20 December

Santi CAZORLA - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 1: Minor Concern 20 December

Philippe MEXES - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 2: Concerned 20 December

Yoann GOURCUFF - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 3: Very Concerned 20 December

Gareth BALE - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 4: Major Concern 20 December

Sergio RAMOS - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 20 December

Cesc FABREGAS - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 20 December

Juan MATA On Loan: Middlesbrough Concerned about being loaned out Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 16 December

Juan MATA On Loan: Middlesbrough Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 1: Minor Concern 16 December

Sami KHEDIRA - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 4: Major Concern 16 December

Toni KROOS - Wants an increase in wages Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 16 December

Toni KROOS - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 16 December

Eli ZIZOV - Wants an increase in wages Player Concern Increased Level 2: Concerned 16 December

Mario GOMEZ - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 16 December

Stevan JOVETIC - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 4: Major Concern 16 December

Thiago SILVA - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 2: Concerned 16 December

Daniele DE ROSSI - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 3: Very Concerned 16 December

Giuseppe ROSSI - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 3: Very Concerned 16 December

Carlos TEVEZ - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 4: Major Concern 16 December

Hernández XAVI - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 16 December

Alexandre PATO - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 1: Minor Concern 16 December

Theo WALCOTT - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 4: Major Concern 16 December

It was even worse before I have sold about 15 players who had concerns

The only reason I am staying with the team is because I have had it over 5 years and built one of the best teams I have ever had but if concerns want to destroy it then I'll probably end up quitting the set up

Have to say mate, very little sympathy

The "concerns" ruling is there to make the game more challenging, more realistic and to stop player hogging.

There are at least a dozen players you can sell there and still have a very good squad.

So sell them

Thats nothing compared to this

Javier PASTORE - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 3: Very Concerned 23 December

Stefan DE VRIJ - Wants an increase in wages Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 23 December

Silva NEYMAR - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 23 December

Silva NEYMAR - Concerned about being loaned out Player Concern Decreased Level 1: Minor Concern 23 December

Fábio COENTRAO - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 23 December

Jan VERTONGHEN - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 3: Very Concerned 23 December

Rodríguez PEDRO - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 23 December

Ferreira PEPE - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 1: Minor Concern 23 December

Gerard PIQUE - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 23 December

David SILVA - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 23 December

Lionel MESSI - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 23 December

Souza ROBINHO - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 4: Major Concern 23 December

Dani ALVES - Wants an increase in wages Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 23 December

Dani ALVES - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 23 December

Luis SUAREZ On Loan: Middlesbrough Concerned about being loaned out Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 20 December

Luis SUAREZ On Loan: Middlesbrough Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 20 December

André SCHURRLE On Loan: Middlesbrough Concerned about being loaned out Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 20 December

Nuri SAHIN - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 2: Concerned 20 December

Holger BADSTUBER - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 4: Major Concern 20 December

Marko MARIN - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 4: Major Concern 20 December

Santi CAZORLA - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 1: Minor Concern 20 December

Philippe MEXES - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 2: Concerned 20 December

Yoann GOURCUFF - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 3: Very Concerned 20 December

Gareth BALE - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 4: Major Concern 20 December

Sergio RAMOS - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 20 December

Cesc FABREGAS - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 20 December

Juan MATA On Loan: Middlesbrough Concerned about being loaned out Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 16 December

Juan MATA On Loan: Middlesbrough Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 1: Minor Concern 16 December

Sami KHEDIRA - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 4: Major Concern 16 December

Toni KROOS - Wants an increase in wages Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 16 December

Toni KROOS - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 16 December

Eli ZIZOV - Wants an increase in wages Player Concern Increased Level 2: Concerned 16 December

Mario GOMEZ - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 1: Minor Concern 16 December

Stevan JOVETIC - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 4: Major Concern 16 December

Thiago SILVA - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 2: Concerned 16 December

Daniele DE ROSSI - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 3: Very Concerned 16 December

Giuseppe ROSSI - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 3: Very Concerned 16 December

Carlos TEVEZ - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 4: Major Concern 16 December

Hernández XAVI - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 2: Concerned 16 December

Alexandre PATO - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Decreased Level 1: Minor Concern 16 December

Theo WALCOTT - Concerned about his lack of games Player Concern Increased Level 4: Major Concern 16 December

It was even worse before I have sold about 15 players who had concerns

The only reason I am staying with the team is because I have had it over 5 years and built one of the best teams I have ever had but if concerns want to destroy it then I'll probably end up quitting the set up

Have to say mate' date=' very little sympathy

The "concerns" ruling is there to make the game more challenging, more realistic and to stop player hogging.

There are at least a dozen players you can sell there and still have a very good squad.

So sell them[/quote']

Only have 81 players, 34 of which are youth so its hardly player hogging

The game world is a custom one, the person who set it up vanished ages ago so its locked with only 3 managers left. Whats the point of making us sell? All its gonna do is finish the game world off

when new manager take over concerns regarding games should go at least to 2 levels down cause he wont have time to do anything otherwise,he s just stucked,and will loose players without any his fault,just like in real life when new coach arrives,unsatisfied players waiting to see development of situation(Inter) etc

In my opinion i think one thing that would stop player hogging would be to put a sell on clause or first refusal clause in a contract when you sell.

I have many young talent in my squad that i will not sell purely because it's the only way i can make money. If however i could get a cut of a future sale then i would sell my younger talents.

In my opinion i think one thing that would stop player hogging would be to put a sell on clause or first refusal clause in a contract when you sell.

I have many young talent in my squad that i will not sell purely because it's the only way i can make money. If however i could get a cut of a future sale then i would sell my younger talents.

That would only make low money teams sell their players, I have a team where I have over 200M Pounds and I'm absolutely not looking to sell my youngsters, I have them because I want my future to be just as good as the current generations. Only players I sell are the older one's who don't make it to the top.

Only have 81 players' date=' 34 of which are youth so its hardly player hogging

The game world is a custom one, the person who set it up vanished ages ago so its locked with only 3 managers left. Whats the point of making us sell? All its gonna do is finish the game world off[/quote']

What's the point of staying in a setup with only three managers? You might as well be playing Football manager on your own.

• 3 weeks later...

For one of my teams Gotze and Kroos developed level 1 concerns for not playing so I started playing them. They played 8 games on the run but still developed level 2 concerns recently. How annoying and from what I can see you can't even complain to SM about that.

For one of my teams Gotze and Kroos developed level 1 concerns for not playing so I started playing them. They played 8 games on the run but still developed level 2 concerns recently. How annoying and from what I can see you can't even complain to SM about that.

I don't see the problem here?

'Lack of games' concerns depend on what percentage of games the player has played in total.

For example most players want to play at least 60% of games. If a player plays 2/15 games, this is less than 60%. They then develop a Level 1 Concern.

Even if you play them for the next 15 games straight, this becomes 17/30, still less than 60%. They will develop a Level 2 concern.

You just have to keep playing them, and as long as you can hit 60% or thereabouts, you should see the concern decrease.

I don't see the problem here?

'Lack of games' concerns depend on what percentage of games the player has played in total.

For example most players want to play at least 60% of games. If a player plays 2/15 games' date=' this is less than 60%. They then develop a Level 1 Concern.

Even if you play them for the next 15 games straight, this becomes 17/30, still less than 60%. They will develop a Level 2 concern.

You just have to keep playing them, and as long as you can hit 60% or thereabouts, you should see the concern decrease.[/quote']

If that is how it works then fine but it shouldn't work this way. In real life if a player goes to a manager and says I am not happy because I have not played 13 of the first 15 games of the season, so the manager plays him for the next 15 games, he wouldn't then become more unhappy. I am not saying it should decrease yet but it certainly shouldn't go up if you are in any way trying to get this game to reflect real football.

• 4 weeks later...

I took over a team with concerns. Played the seven players with concerns nine games out of the nine games I coached (100%). They ALL went to level five concerns.

What is the point of trying?

What kind of GW was it and on which level of concern were they? (Looking at your post I guess they were on 4?). Because the game mechanics don't work like "Oh hey he's playing them now, their concerns should drop right away."

Players have expectations at the start of the season, for example 15 games in a 38 games season. If they're on 0 and you start playing them and play them 9 games, they're still 6 games away from their expected 15 so they'll still develop more concerns.

Thing is that its a bit stupid (the game mechanics) when you come in as a new manager, the only thing you can do is blame the other manager because he didn't play them more often :o;)

Can someone clear this up for me regarding player concerns.

Which statistics are the ones that count in terms of games played?

The ones on 'statistics' on your squad page or the ones on 'statistics' on your tactics screen?

The first shows league appearances. The latter shows competitive appearances. The latter is what counts towards concerns, so the statistics on your tactics screen is the best one for the purposes of concerns.

It should mirror the 'Current Season Statistics' shown under the Statistics tab on a player's profile.

Have to agree, the player concerns is a joke !!!

Ive just started with Chelsea and im about 7-8 games into the season, already Meireles, Malouda and Alax have level 1 concerns about lack of games even tho Meireles and Malouda are never going to start ahead of Essien, Lampard or Mata and Alex isnt going to start before Terry, Luiz or Sakho.

So now im going to be FORCED to sell them when I dont want to (these players have already played in 4-5 cup games) because there concern will NEVER go down only UP or im forced to play them, drop my best players and lose ....... Its totally stupid.

So now im going to be FORCED to sell them when I dont want to (these players have already played in 4-5 cup games) because there concern will NEVER go down only UP or im forced to play them' date=' drop my best players and lose ....... Its totally stupid.[/quote']

It's not "totally stupid". Alex, Meireles and Malouda are rated high enough to expect a reasonable amount of games (50%?). Just rotate them in the squad and bring them on as subs regularly and the concerns will decrease. If you don't want to do that sell 'em and buy replacements.Besides, just because you rest your best players doesn't necessarily mean you'll lose.

Have to agree' date=' the player concerns is a joke !!!

Ive just started with Chelsea and im about 7-8 games into the season, already Meireles, Malouda and Alax have level 1 concerns about lack of games even tho Meireles and Malouda are never going to start ahead of Essien, Lampard or Mata and Alex isnt going to start before Terry, Luiz or Sakho.

So now im going to be FORCED to sell them when I dont want to (these players have already played in 4-5 cup games) because there concern will NEVER go down only UP or im forced to play them, drop my best players and lose ....... Its totally stupid.[/quote']

That's actually what the intention of the system is so in this aspect I cannot fault the mechanics.

For example, if I was to play a 3 midfield set up of Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Hernandez Xavi but I also had Steven Gerrard, Xabi Alonso and Mario Gotze on my roster would they sit down on the bench or not even in your lineup and not even blink when they're not getting any playing time when they could be starting on most other teams in your league? Of course they'd be angry for not playing even if they are not as talented as the guys starting ahead of them.

As for my situation... Yeah, they were level 4 concerns. I should have known better when I started out with them that I wouldn't be able to do anything with them.

My main problem with it is the fact you can take over a team with these concerns like level 4 constantly play those players and lose them because the other manager didnt.

Player concerns should increase on a level to level basis at least for new managers perhaps even resetting the game % for new managers.

So for example they develop level 1 concern. Then if they play like 75% of games between getting level one concern and the next concern review they should drop to 0 or if they play 60% for example they stay level one and any less then 60% they rise a level? That way depending on how much you have played them their concern level is realistic. Play them a lot after they express the concern and they dont worry play them a bit and they are still concerned but not more concerned play them too little and they become more concerned etc.

For example in Fifa 12 a player may come up to you and say I want more games. If you play him for a few games after he raises his concern he says thank you for the chances.

A similar system would be good here I think my suggestion is a good one and would love to hear what you guys think.

That way new managers to the clubs that are in dire straits have a chance to turn it around (like in real life).

My main problem with it is the fact you can take over a team with these concerns like level 4 constantly play those players and lose them because the other manager didnt.

Although this is possible it is unlikely to be the case for the vast majority of people taking a team' date=' as you can usually turn player concerns around even if you start playing them at Level 4.

To lose them would require very particular circumstances, i.e. after joining a club you would have to be taking them at a point where their Level 4 concern has already been ignored for a while and where there is only a short time to go until their next review, with that review taking place before the end of the season you are in. So this should only really affect a minority.

Plus, when you take a club, the players' concerns are not secret anyway. I am not sure if they can be seen when selecting a club to takeover when joining a Gameworld you are not already in, but as soon as you join the concerns are there in black and white and it will be pretty obvious from the player's stats whether their situation is recoverable.

People taking on existing clubs are always going to inherit baggage; debt, bad players, poor league position, concerns etc as that is the nature of the beast.

Player concerns should increase on a level to level basis at least for new managers perhaps even resetting the game % for new managers.

Although this would work for more popular clubs (who get snapped up quite quickly) with the smaller clubs you would probably find managers leaving and then rejoining their clubs just to give their players concerns a reduction and thus giving themselves a second chance to recover the situation.

It's not entirely realistic how it is at the moment, I agree, but I don't think everything can be in SM due to the nature of the game.

So for example they develop level 1 concern. Then if they play like 75% of games between getting level one concern and the next concern review they should drop to 0 or if they play 60% for example they stay level one and any less then 60% they rise a level? That way depending on how much you have played them their concern level is realistic. Play them a lot after they express the concern and they dont worry play them a bit and they are still concerned but not more concerned play them too little and they become more concerned etc.

You're talking about after taking on a club' date=' right? Where you have inherited concerned players? As thing stand concerns are pretty black and white, a player requires a certain percentage and if they achieve it their concern will drop, if they don't it will fall. So I don't understand your 60/70% point unless you are suggesting the nature of Player Concerns be altered so that there are shades of grey, which is a good idea but not one that is going to be easily or quickly implemented I imagine as it would be a different system altogether.

Although I appreciate you were just giving an example, I don't think any tweak for inherited concerns need apply to low level concerns, which are going to be resolvable to any manager anyway.

For example in Fifa 12 a player may come up to you and say I want more games. If you play him for a few games after he raises his concern he says thank you for the chances.

I don't understand how this would work in SM really. Players already effectively "come up to you" by getting an increased concern. If you play them then the concern will drop which is them effectively thanking you.

If playing them briefly after a concern increased was to have an effect, then people would just rotate players all the time to keep them in a state of suspension. I think it would be even more unrealistic if you could effectively trick players into being happy all the time by giving them short bursts of games every few months which is what people would do if this was in place.

Although this is possible it is unlikely to be the case for the vast majority of people taking a team' date=' as you can usually turn player concerns around even if you start playing them at Level 4.

To lose them would require very particular circumstances, i.e. after joining a club you would have to be taking them at a point where their Level 4 concern has already been ignored for a while and where there is only a short time to go until their next review, with that review taking place before the end of the season you are in. So this should only really affect a minority.

Plus, when you take a club, the players' concerns are not secret anyway. I am not sure if they can be seen when selecting a club to takeover when joining a Gameworld you are not already in, but as soon as you join the concerns are there in black and white and it will be pretty obvious from the player's stats whether their situation is recoverable.

[b']You can see they have concerns but not the level of concerns when you initially pick up the team I guess you know what you are getting into but not the full story.[/b]

People taking on existing clubs are always going to inherit baggage; debt, bad players, poor league position, concerns etc as that is the nature of the beast.

Although this would work for more popular clubs (who get snapped up quite quickly) with the smaller clubs you would probably find managers leaving and then rejoining their clubs just to give their players concerns a reduction and thus giving themselves a second chance to recover the situation.

I know of a few unmanaged lower sides with higher concern levels that would never be taken over seriously now by anyone as the previous manage neglected the side so anyone who joins that club instantly quits after realising there is nothing they can do to save some of the bigger players but I guess it is very complicated to create a system whereby anyone who has managed the club previously does not get this 'grace period'. This really is my sole gripe with concerns I think they have actually been doing their job correctly and I find them easy to manage except in the circumstance of taking over a team with high level concerns like level 4 one's that have been neglected for half a seasons review.

It's not entirely realistic how it is at the moment, I agree, but I don't think everything can be in SM due to the nature of the game.

The game as a whole is a fantastic experience and I guess these are more subtle improvements.

You're talking about after taking on a club, right? Where you have inherited concerned players? As thing stand concerns are pretty black and white, a player requires a certain percentage and if they achieve it their concern will drop, if they don't it will fall. So I don't understand your 60/70% point unless you are suggesting the nature of Player Concerns be altered so that there are shades of grey, which is a good idea but not one that is going to be easily or quickly implemented I imagine as it would be a different system altogether.

Although I appreciate you were just giving an example, I don't think any tweak for inherited concerns need apply to low level concerns, which are going to be resolvable to any manager anyway.

Sorry I didn't make it clear this was for general concerns not just after taking over a club. So like between each level instead of it being an average of total games it is games played between each level which is a much more realistic representation of real life. Or even just use this system for level 4 concerns as like you say lower level concerns are easy to manage.

I really liked the idea of being able to stay at a concern level but say having performance suffer for it so if you leave players to stay at level 4 concerns you arent going to get a good performance out of them often

I don't understand how this would work in SM really. Players already effectively "come up to you" by getting an increased concern. If you play them then the concern will drop which is them effectively thanking you.

I wasn't suggesting we have player interactions I meant the idea of a player being concerned then getting a large chunk of the next set of games then losing the concern level basically how I explained above. Between concern levels a 75% chunk of games played since the concern level increase lowers it.

If playing them briefly after a concern increased was to have an effect, then people would just rotate players all the time to keep them in a state of suspension. I think it would be even more unrealistic if you could effectively trick players into being happy all the time by giving them short bursts of games every few months which is what people would do if this was in place.

For the final point is that not actually more realistic?

Player in good form get large chunks of games all the time and so do players who are unhappy with their gametime (unless you are Paul Pogba :P).

What is more unrealistic to me at least is the notion that because a player didnt play much last season he is unhappy but now that he is playing every game he is fit enough to play this season he is still unhappy.

And rotating the squads isnt this what we are trying to do stop player hoarding. Forcing a player to rotate his squads a bit more makes having large squads with top players very difficult to cope with as all the top players will want game and eventually regardless of the new system managers will still lose players if they have too many.

Thank you for your opinions on it btw :)

There should be an option to increase the rate at which concerns are developed. It shouldn't take 4 seasons for a top player to finally decide he wants to leave a club. Similarly to the wealth of a custom league, the rate at which concerns develop should be adjustable.

Another feature that would make gameworlds more exciting is to have the elite players develop concerns if their club is underperforming. If barcelona or man city gets relegated the top players should be heading towards the exit, or if the team consistently finish below the smfa cup positions.

There should be an option to increase the rate at which concerns are developed. It shouldn't take 4 seasons for a top player to finally decide he wants to leave a club. Similarly to the wealth of a custom league' date=' the rate at which concerns develop should be adjustable.

[/quote']

Who will decide the rate at which concerns develop if it is adjustable?