Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

Mamadou Sakho' date=' CB 90

Level 3 Concern, for ONLY having played 22(1) in all comp this year (only turn 25) Last season 18(0) league matches, cup matches unknown.

I BOUGHT HIM, i got him over 4 and a half years ago, for all you know as puyols replacement, now i will lose him or must let puyol go and weaken my team.

Consider if someone must drop xavi to play alcantera, puyol to play sakho, buffon for sczcenzey etc, SM no longer allows for 89+ players regardless of age to ()sit there() it only means having to make a choice between youths prospects and the worlds top players..

Any future player (piazon) for example will follow the same rating pattern of the likes of alcantera dzagoev neymar mvilla etc so....

tbh its a kick in the balls of those who have spent years wating for sacko, then he reaches 90 and i must drop puyol for him.. for me it makes no sence, it's a game.

The boundry of being a good manager (in many different aspects of the game) are being erroded, that now it's a case that there's almost an open border, you get very little "bonus" for being a good manager, all you have is more experience/or dedication. the gap between noob and good isient anything.. it should be.

Great managers will still have alittle more of an advantage again, but the game is meant to have skill, i can understand SM wanting to open the borders on transfers/squads etc but this way only punishes.

just awsell i droped puyol, to play sacko more than 50% of the time, id have lost him already :( my barce team is going for the league etc less chance when i must drop my top players that much. point of game gone at this stage.

on saturday i will make choice, sell puyol and cost me few leagues, or just sell sacko.. thanks SM, Puyols replacement will be rated 88/89, and il hope puols retired by then so i dont have same pressure to play my new replacement player over a top player.

So much for having my teams 5/6 years and building them, noob go buy Sahko now 50 dolla, then quit setup even if win division 1.

[b']THE FRIGGIN IRONY IF Sakho ends up at one of the "cheaters" teams :([/b]

Thing is if you sell Puyol and have Sakho at 90 as your 1st choice CB with a 88/89 as back-up to him then the 88/89 will expect to play as often as Sakho... :o

Maybe when you bought Sakho as Puyol's replacement years ago you might have thought that by July 2012 Sakho would be 92 and Puyol be 93 so it'd be easier to swap over?

To be honest to expect Sakho rated 90 and aged 22 & 1/2 to sit on the bench until such times as he rises enough and Puyol drops enough for you to be happy to switch them kinda sounds like, er, hogging...? :eek:;)

If a player hasn't risen fast enough then that's the real-life players fault not SM's but to be fair in this scenario it sounds like the problem is that Puyol has IRL been so consistently great for so many years that he hasn't dropped fast enough to tie in with your plans...unless you were expecting Sakho to be a 95/96 by now which i'm guessing you're not.

ok I'm getting quite annoyed now by this now having enjoyed playing this game for years and seeing alot of excellent recent improvements by SM i.e the new score centre this is all being ruined by these escalated concerns.

I have had to play quite a few players recently who had concerns over higher rated players and surprise surprise my results have started to suffer! :mad:

If anyone from SM does read these posts please do something about this as it is ruining the game for the majority of your members

The majority of the forum aren't even complaining let alone the majority of the 500,000+ members :P;)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help) I think a nice feature would be to have the min number of games a player has to play within his profile. As alot of people who pl

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help) the only problems I can see with the new concerns are youth developing concerns eg under 21s and players supposedly developing c

if sm agrees that a mistake has been made somewhere, why were they no efforts to rectify it?

furthermore, the allegedly better matchday experience is pointless as it makes no difference to managers because we can hardly get more information on how to improve our teams based on it.

Mamadou Sakho' date=' CB 90

Level 3 Concern, for ONLY having played 22(1) in all comp this year (only turn 25) Last season 18(0) league matches, cup matches unknown.

I BOUGHT HIM, i got him over 4 and a half years ago, for all you know as puyols replacement, now i will lose him or must let puyol go and weaken my team.

Consider if someone must drop xavi to play alcantera, puyol to play sakho, buffon for sczcenzey etc, SM no longer allows for 89+ players regardless of age to ()sit there() it only means having to make a choice between youths prospects and the worlds top players..

Any future player (piazon) for example will follow the same rating pattern of the likes of alcantera dzagoev neymar mvilla etc so....

tbh its a kick in the balls of those who have spent years wating for sacko, then he reaches 90 and i must drop puyol for him.. for me it makes no sence, it's a game.

The boundry of being a good manager (in many different aspects of the game) are being erroded, that now it's a case that there's almost an open border, you get very little "bonus" for being a good manager, all you have is more experience/or dedication. the gap between noob and good isient anything.. it should be.

Great managers will still have alittle more of an advantage again, but the game is meant to have skill, i can understand SM wanting to open the borders on transfers/squads etc but this way only punishes.

just awsell i droped puyol, to play sacko more than 50% of the time, id have lost him already :( my barce team is going for the league etc less chance when i must drop my top players that much. point of game gone at this stage.

on saturday i will make choice, sell puyol and cost me few leagues, or just sell sacko.. thanks SM, Puyols replacement will be rated 88/89, and il hope puols retired by then so i dont have same pressure to play my new replacement player over a top player.

So much for having my teams 5/6 years and building them, noob go buy Sahko now 50 dolla, then quit setup even if win division 1.

[b']THE FRIGGIN IRONY IF Sakho ends up at one of the "cheaters" teams :([/b]

same thing in real life....

Sakho wanna leaves PSG cuz he's stiing on the bench.

how is that not realistic.

you make a high rating player sit on the bench, eventually he will leave.

Thing is if you sell Puyol and have Sakho at 90 as your 1st choice CB with a 88/89 as back-up to him then the 88/89 will expect to play as often as Sakho... :o

Maybe when you bought Sakho as Puyol's replacement years ago you might have thought that by July 2012 Sakho would be 92 and Puyol be 93 so it'd be easier to swap over?

To be honest to expect Sakho rated 90 and aged 22 & 1/2 to sit on the bench until such times as he rises enough and Puyol drops enough for you to be happy to switch them kinda sounds like' date=' er, hogging...? :eek:;)

If a player hasn't risen fast enough then that's the real-life players fault not SM's but to be fair in this scenario it sounds like the problem is that Puyol has IRL been so consistently great for so many years that he hasn't dropped fast enough to tie in with your plans...unless you were expecting Sakho to be a 95/96 by now which i'm guessing you're not.

[b']

The majority of the forum aren't even complaining let alone the majority of the 500,000+ members[/b] :P;)

I think you'll find given the voting in Dancepoli thread "Are player concerns ('lack of games') ruining your SM experience?" with a margin of 73% of voters saying that concerns are ruining SM, that to me is a majority.

I'd also point out that it's more likely that 30% or more of those 500,000+ members are the same members 2nd accounts or cheaters accounts (personally I'd say there are about 300,000 unique members, the fact they have approximately 200,000 likes on facebook is indicative of the true number of unique members)

I think you'll find given the voting in Dancepoli thread "Are player concerns ('lack of games') ruining your SM experience?" with a margin of 73% of voters saying that concerns are ruining SM' date=' that to me is a majority.

[b']I'd also point out that it's more likely that 30% or more of those 500,000+ members are the same members 2nd accounts or cheaters accounts [/b](personally I'd say there are about 300,000 unique members, the fact they have approximately 200,000 likes on facebook is indicative of the true number of unique members)

Good point! Also SM would probably claim that all their members are current and active although my suspicion is that, as with Facebook, there are a hell of a lot of defunct accounts out there.

I think you'll find given the voting in Dancepoli thread "Are player concerns ('lack of games') ruining your SM experience?" with a margin of 73% of voters saying that concerns are ruining SM' date=' that to me is a majority.

I'd also point out that it's more likely that 30% or more of those 500,000+ members are the same members 2nd accounts or cheaters accounts (personally I'd say there are about 300,000 unique members, the fact they have approximately 200,000 likes on facebook is indicative of the true number of unique members)[/quote']

the 73% in the poll does not reflect the whole community firstly people who feel it is ruining the game are more likely to be bothered to vote, they are more likely to find the poll due to viewing the links in the concerns thread many people with no problems dont view regularly. the poll is not anonymous, there should be no posts on the poll thread as they may influence votes and I could go on.

also a sample size of 95 votes with the sm community being your estimated 300,000 would give a large margin of error.

Hogger for having sakho as puyols replacement, :/

so to not be a hogger i must only have munoz or an 87 player..?

bye.

you and teb both need to realise that world football operates in a different systym, Standard setups have 15/20 managed teams in alot of setups, not hundreds of decent teams in real life, neymar would walk into barce/real team in real life he's not a 90 standrad he's waaaaaaay higher, not to mention to build the best possible team (& play them) and also investing in the the best youths and let them develop over years only to lose you top prospects while your weaker prospects are now (ur new future team)

Listen when a player turns 24 let him leave if he's not playing enough (% to be worked out) for GK/DEF/def mids, for attacking players when they turn 23.

because of SM's rating structure too many of the worlds next 94+ players like neymar/de gea/pastore etc are leaving teams..

and for calling me a hogger, sakho has played played played in league matches last season and half, i posted the stats, did you check them? he playing at the exspence of my team quality in competitive league games were im going for titles etc, thats what this game is about, but its that or lose them and because i bought these players 5 years ago for 55k :( i dont want to lose these players, its why i play SM. anyone thats in setups with me know i buy youths and let them devolop but now when piazon is added will i really bother buying him & whats the point of SM now.

the 73% in the poll does not reflect the whole community firstly people who feel it is ruining the game are more likely to be bothered to vote' date=' they are more likely to find the poll due to viewing the links in the concerns thread many people with no problems dont view regularly. the poll is not anonymous, there should be no posts on the poll thread as they may influence votes and I could go on.

also a sample size of 95 votes with the sm community being your estimated 300,000 would give a large margin of error.[/quote']

the vast majourity of managers are losing players, players they bought play a decent ammount of games etc ur lucky that poll is in obscurity & player concerns have just been up'd recently. IMO

the vast majourity of managers are losing players' date=' players they bought play a decent ammount of games etc ur lucky that poll is in obscurity & player concerns have just been up'd recently. IMO[/quote']

mate there is 300,000+ players on sm right now so far 70 players have been upset enough to vote in the poll. how can you say the vast majority are losing players and unhappy?

as for the last bit I dont understand sorry

mate there is 300' date='000+ players on sm right now so far 70 players have been upset enough to vote in the poll. how can you say the vast majority are losing players and unhappy?

as for the last bit I dont understand sorry[/quote']

Well this is exactly why I'm asking SM to create a poll that will reach the wider audience! I'm fairly certain that the 300,000 users that you quote are not all forum members (more likely to be 200 at best) but are simply logged in to the SM game.

They're probably all sat there hitting the refresh button to view their results! But that's another topic of debate...

Right on cue my Roma in WC117 get second batch of players this month with escalated concerns 35 days after the last increase of the same players.

Higuain up to level 2

Bocchetti up to level 2

Dzeko up to level 3

Vertonghen up to level 2

Dzagoev up to level 2

Neymar up to level 3

Muniain up to level 2

M'vila down to level 1

Adam Johnson has developed a level 1 loan out concern.

Cardozo would also have escalated if I hadn't sold him voluntarily.

That's two batches down and one to go this month and I'm still in a tight title race with five games left in the season. I do not need this right now:mad:

35 days? You should consider yourself... "lucky"' date=' mate! My concerns are updated every 28 days-just 4 weeks! :mad:

Someone told us in this thread that "Concerns are still running at the same pace as it always has", remember? This "someone" was an SM Dev! And now i have the concerns escalating every 4 weeks, when before they were updated every 1,5-2 months! 4 weeks is only 8 turns, how on earth are we supposed to manage with concerns at this rate?

Also it doesn't make any sense why concerns are updated in different escalations for each manager. For some managers it's every 5 weeks, for others 4 weeks, others 6 weeks etc. :confused: Why is that? An explanation is needed here!

I think this post (posted by a Dev!) is becoming THE JOKE OF THE FORUM now:

Regarding Player Concerns nothing has changed (albeit we have plugged a few loopholes that we identified) and Concerns are still running at the same pace as it always has (and when they are run in a Game World they are spread out over the course of a week).

I don't know what to assume really, if this was an intented lie, or he didn't exactly know what he was talking about (a Dev!).

I created a bug ticket regarding the fast escalation of the concerns, just to be sure. The ticket:

"Hi,

I would like to report something i have noticed about Concerns. They are escalating in a much faster pace than before. They are now updated every 4 weeks, when never before were updated in this pace.

The player XXXXX in my club XXXXXXXX (Gameworld: XXXXXXXXXXXX, Id: XXXXX) had a concern on June 19th, and the concern was updated again on July 17th, after only 4 weeks.

Also in my club XXXXXX (Gameworld: XXXXXXX, Id: XXXXX), players XXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXX had a concern on June 26th and their concern was updated on July 24th, again after only 4 weeks.

SM Dev Ste wrote in the forum that concerns are still running at the same pace as always. This is Dev Ste's post:

"Originally Posted by SM Dev (Ste)

Regarding Player Concerns nothing has changed (albeit we have plugged a few loopholes that we identified) and Concerns are still running at the same pace as it always has (and when they are run in a Game World they are spread out over the course of a week)."

These concerns i mention above are updated in a much faster pace than before, so please check it because it looks like a bug regarding concerns.

Thank you."

The answer was this:

"Hi XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now reviewed this ticket and believe that there is no reported bug.

Due to this we are now closing this ticket.

Regards

Soccer Manager"

To be honest, i didn't expect anything more than this poor customer service. I just wanted to make it official that the rules for the concerns and their frequency have changed, their customer service is rubbish and the Devs come in this forum and tell us lies!

I created a bug ticket regarding the fast escalation of the concerns' date=' just to be sure. The ticket:

"[i']Hi,

I would like to report something i have noticed about Concerns. They are escalating in a much faster pace than before. They are now updated every 4 weeks, when never before were updated in this pace.

The player XXXXX in my club XXXXXXXX (Gameworld: XXXXXXXXXXXX, Id: XXXXX) had a concern on June 19th, and the concern was updated again on July 17th, after only 4 weeks.

Also in my club XXXXXX (Gameworld: XXXXXXX, Id: XXXXX), players XXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXX had a concern on June 26th and their concern was updated on July 24th, again after only 4 weeks.

SM Dev Ste wrote in the forum that concerns are still running at the same pace as always. This is Dev Ste's post:

Regarding Player Concerns nothing has changed (albeit we have plugged a few loopholes that we identified) and Concerns are still running at the same pace as it always has (and when they are run in a Game World they are spread out over the course of a week)."

These concerns i mention above are updated in a much faster pace than before, so please check it because it looks like a bug regarding concerns.

Thank you.[/i]"

The answer was this:

"Hi XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now reviewed this ticket and believe that there is no reported bug.

Regards

Soccer Manager"

To be honest, i didn't expect anything more than this poor customer service. I just wanted to make it official that the rules for the concerns and their frequency have changed, their customer service is rubbish and the Devs come in this forum and tell us lies!

It's the above response that really typifies SM's approach to customer service. They don't have a damn clue on how to treat their customers! Whether the customer is a gold member or not, this should not make a difference as non paying customers can lead to paying customers via recommendations of this game. SM are going to see an exodus of users at this rate!

It appears that the Devs have their heads buried in the sand and are lacking the moral decency to give us an explanation as to what the hell is going on

I created a bug ticket regarding the fast escalation of the concerns' date=' just to be sure. The ticket:

"[i']Hi,

Thank you.[/i]"

The answer was this:

"Hi XXXXXXXX,

Regards

Soccer Manager"

Has anyone ever sent in a bug about the SM support? something like

Dear SM

I have noticed that the support system doesn't seem to work, every time I report a bug, I get the same response that there is no problem and the ticket is closed, I've also noticed that the support system doesn't seem to be able to provide adequate response's, just the same cut and paste response for every problem.

Please take the time to review the support process and it'd be nice to get a human response

Hogger for having sakho as puyols replacement' date=' :/

so to not be a hogger i must only have munoz or an 87 player..?

bye.

you and teb both need to realise that world football operates in a different systym, Standard setups have 15/20 managed teams in alot of setups, not hundreds of decent teams in real life, neymar would walk into barce/real team in real life he's not a 90 standrad he's waaaaaaay higher, not to mention to build the best possible team (& play them) and also investing in the the best youths and let them develop over years only to lose you top prospects while your weaker prospects are now (ur new future team)

Listen when a player turns 24 let him leave if he's not playing enough (% to be worked out) for GK/DEF/def mids, for attacking players when they turn 23.

because of SM's rating structure too many of the worlds next 94+ players like neymar/de gea/pastore etc are leaving teams..

and for calling me a hogger, sakho has played played played in league matches last season and half, i posted the stats, did you check them? he playing at the exspence of my team quality in competitive league games were im going for titles etc, thats what this game is about, but its that or lose them and because i bought these players 5 years ago for 55k :( i dont want to lose these players, its why i play SM. anyone thats in setups with me know i buy youths and let them devolop but now when piazon is added will i really bother buying him & whats the point of SM now.[/quote']

Shels mate maybe the hogging comment was a bit much :o but any quality 22 year old is not going to be happy if they feel that they are not getting enough games - from the stats it sounds like you're not too far away from lowering his concerns and while it's a pain dropping Puyol you're ultimately doing it as you reckon the future potential of Sakho is more valuable to your team than short-term success with Puyol.

No concerns means not having that dilemma which is surely more boring?

IRL it's common for a manager to have to eventually drop a better player in order to give experience to those coming through which can lead to the team temporarily weakening - prime example being Ferdinand & Vidic getting slowly (ok faster than planned due to injuries) phased out as Smalling and Jones come through.

Same thing with Sakho and Puyol: play the oldie and upset the youngster who isn't as good, go with the youngster 100% and maybe not be as strong for a while, or try and keep both happy and run the risk of them both getting cheesed off.

If someone is in a gameworld where there are only 15-20 managed clubs then after a few seasons those 15-20 clubs will be very strong to the point where 90's can't get a loan move as nobody wants them, so I know it's tough to keep them happy but then it happens in real life where a team is very successful for several seasons (in SM terms with high-rated players) and then fades away a bit (as the younger players are introduced) and then comes back strong again (as the younger players hit the high ratings).

To not have concerns as I've said previously is as unrealistic as doing away with fitness, and as for the speed of increase well, like I've said before 4/5 weeks IRL is the same as around 2 months to the player in-game so to reach level 5 they'll need to have gone the equivalent of a whole season never having played 75% of the matches.

If people were to examine the squad of their real-life team then there will be a fair few concerns of various levels in the dressing room - concerns are a major part of real-life football so if SM has any ambition to live up to their mission statement then concerns must also feature majorly in-game too.

I really think noobies a year from now will look back at this thread and be amazed that something so fundamental to football management would ever have caused such uproar in a, er, football management game! :rolleyes::D

Well this is exactly why I'm asking SM to create a poll that will reach the wider audience! I'm fairly certain that the 300' date='000 users that you quote are not all forum members (more likely to be 200 at best) but are simply logged in to the SM game.

They're probably all sat there hitting the refresh button to view their results! But that's another topic of debate...[/quote']

There are 49,000 odd registered forumers but probably only a couple of thousand will be active on the English-speaking boards.

As the poll thread has been so prominent over recent days it would appear that 100-odd folk are unhappy while hundreds more will have read the thread title but don't feel strongly enough to even give the thread a view :o

It's not as if the boards are rammed with thousands and thousands of the suspected quarter of a million active members joining the forum for the first time because they are so outraged at player concerns....so at this stage I'm afraid that I just can't accept that "the majority" are upset which is the comment that I responded to initially.

Who cares what would happen in real life, this is not real life, its a game. If it was like real life then we wouldn't play every sat-mon-wed, division 4 teams with money wouldn't be able 2 buy anyone they liked (including high rated division 1 concerned players - like that could really happen), but then the game would be rubbish. SM needs to readress the balance between fun and realism and remember what its about (trying 2 win trophies n developing youth players). Concerns make doing both of these almost impossible.

If SM want 2 target player hogging thats fine, but its clear from the examples given that concerns have gone way beyond that. And besides, a system such as a squad or wage cap would have been better, at least then we could choose who to sell. Being forced to play or sell certain players takes to much away from the management aspect of the game, which takes away a lot of the fun.

Can anyone help me out?

To help deal with concerns I sold some older high rated players and kept my younger players, however I unfortunately now have 3 top midfielders as three of my best defenders (Busquets, Valencia, Bale)

How can I keep lower rated defenders happy that feel they should be starting when really they are way down the pecking order?

In my team 89 rated players, Strootman and Jones have ''lack of games'' concerns... How????

I understand when 90+ player have lack of games concern but now I don't understand anything. :confused:mad:

My team average rating is 93.

Should the following players have concerns about not playing?

Samir Nasri AM/W 93 (Highest rated midfielder on team)

Total competitive games played while Nasri is not injured: 40

Div 1: 17 (5)

Cup: 5 (1)

Shield: 2 (0)

Champions Cup: 6 (0)

By my count, that is 30 of 40 games (75%). I now have a level 1 concern for lack of games.

Nani W 93 (Highest rated midfielder on team)

Total competitive games played while Nani is not injured: 35

Div 1: 13 (3)

Cup: 3 (0)

Shield: 3 (0)

By my count that is 25 of 35 games (71%). I now have a level 1 concern for lack of games.

The FAQ on concerns quotes a value of 65-70% requirement for first team player expectations. Has this changed?

My first diagnostic thought is that one, two, or all of the cups are not being counted. If so, that would drop Nani to 54%, and might trigger a concern...however, that would leave Nasri still at 71% and should not be a problem.

I hope that this can be clarified soon.

Regards,

Ian MacNab

91 rated Thomas Vermaelen, an ever present in my Celtic team till he got a bad injury which kept him out the team for about 12 turns. When he recovered from injury his fitness was still only around 70%, so was left out for a maximum of 3 turns, now has a level 1 concern.

That can't be right.

91 rated Thomas Vermaelen' date=' an ever present in my Celtic team till he got a bad injury which kept him out the team for about 12 turns. When he recovered from injury his fitness was still only around 70%, so was left out for a maximum of 3 turns, now has a level 1 concern.

That can't be right.[/quote']

This is the most clear evidence that whatever SM has done to "fix loopholes" has just created bugs. I had a player, rated 94, who was an absolute ever present in my team until he got injured on the final day of last season and ruled out for 8 weeks. A few days before his return date, he developed a Level 1 concern about his lack of games!

To make matters worse, he got injured on his first game back. Now, that injury has only ruled him out for a week, but what happens if in a month's time he picks up another long-term injury?

This never used to happen with the concerns, so clearly there is an error that needs to fix immediately.

Should the following players have concerns about not playing?

Samir Nasri AM/W 93 (Highest rated midfielder on team)

Total competitive games played while Nasri is not injured: 40

Div 1: 17 (5)

Cup: 5 (1)

Shield: 2 (0)

By my count' date=' that is 30 of 40 games (75%). I now have a level 1 concern for lack of games.

Nani W 93 (Highest rated midfielder on team)

Total competitive games played while Nani is not injured: 35

Div 1: 13 (3)

Cup: 3 (0)

Shield: 3 (0)

By my count that is 25 of 35 games (71%). I now have a level 1 concern for lack of games.

The FAQ on concerns quotes a value of 65-70% requirement for first team player expectations. Has this changed?

My first diagnostic thought is that one, two, or all of the cups are not being counted. If so, that would drop Nani to 54%, and might trigger a concern...however, that would leave Nasri still at 71% and should not be a problem.

I hope that this can be clarified soon.

Regards,

Ian MacNab[/quote']

Don't forget that sub appearances only count as half a game. Also, the calculation is based over two seasons. What were the stats for the previous season?

Don't forget that sub appearances only count as half a game. Also' date=' the calculation is based over two seasons. What were the stats for the previous season?[/quote']

If that is true (there is nothing in player help about it being over two seasons...but it sounds plausible), then the game engine is not taking injury time into account...as both Nasri and Nani spent considerable time last season injured.

Nasri has played every game that he has been fit in for 11 seasons, as he has been my best midfield player throughout that time.

There is no way I could have played him more often.

I would post his stats from last season, but I cannot verify the cup appearances, or how long his injured period was.

Edit: Actually, thinking about it...if the calculation did not take into account cup games from LAST season, but only looked at league games (as it is shown on the player statistics for previous seasons (cup games are not shown there)), then the game engine would believe that the player would have played far fewer games than he actually had. Because, in essence, those cup games would not 'exist.'

This would hit teams who were alive in all competitions especially hard. (I finished first or second in all competitions last season)

It definitely sounds like there is an error in the calculation of 'played games' somewhere. SM just needs to find it.

Edit2: I attempting to go back and manually count the cup game appearances for Nasri, however, that is impossible, as the game line-ups are no longer displayed in the history. All I could find out is that I played 64 competitive games last season (28 total cup games), while Nasri missed a total of 11 games through being injured, and probably a few more games through being not fit.

As I've stated before, the only reason Nasri has not played for me have been suspensions, injuries, or not fit. There is no way that I could have played him more.

Fabregas level 2, played 18 (17+1) league games from 23 turns, ( plus 9 games in other comps. previous season 21(5) missed 6/7 due to injury (worst season by far)

Since season 2, fab has been there nearly all the time in my team, it's season 13.

dis a joke, or am i just missing something?

Machine, sakho was at level 3 previous, but because i was playing him alot he went to 1, then when these new concerns were introduced despite still playing him he went to 3.

In one of my gameworlds on Friday, 11 decent players were auto transfer listed!

You gotta laugh though as 2 of the teams that are losing players are bidding on the other teams auto listed players so back to square one! LOL

I dont even really care that 2 of the players listed are mine as ive a choice of 9 other players too bid for.

Oh SM.....Come on now and take some advice from us, You are killing a massive fun factor of your own game. If you really are going to still keep these concerns going please unfix these "loopholes".