Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help)

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help) I think a nice feature would be to have the min number of games a player has to play within his profile. As alot of people who pl

Re: Player Concerns (please read the Online Help if looking for help) the only problems I can see with the new concerns are youth developing concerns eg under 21s and players supposedly developing c

What the hell are they playing at? How can they justify doing 3 reviews in a week with such a flawed system.

If a player hadn't risen in concern in the first review that should be because he has been playing enough, then they review again and that player goes up because he misses one game to take him below the required percentage. Then they do it again....

Its such a joke, even if they got rid of fitness/injury it would still be annoying as hell as you have to get rid of players who you are waiting to develop just because of the frequency of the reviews.

I put up with their crappy customer service etc because the game was good, but they are doing a good job of screwing that up too. Player concerns are fine, they were fine before they 'tweaked' them, and they should have stayed that way.

Like Shels this will be my last post on the matter, because its not like they take notice or care what we think, its just a waste of my time because they're probably too stuck up to admit they were wrong to do this.

In the help section it mentions that top rated players will want between 65-70% (I'd go for 70% to be safe). As such I'd guess that for a top rated player 66% might not be enough but for' date=' say, a 89 rated player it could be.

It is mentioned that concerns are reviewed over the period of a week, I'd guess women are running SM and trying to make us suffer for one week a month :P[/quote']

CONCERNS EVERY 10 GAME'S OR ALL 2 WEEKS I HAVE UPDATE...WHO ALSO?

ABOUT PLAYING 65-70% ...it have no sense to me, don't know wish one whon't to play 70% OR LESS but it is THE WON'T PLAYING MORE THAN 70%, a lot more

you may look in my team's no problem for me.

1.players who are injured for weeks, 1 week, 10/12 day's etc...the have all concerns of lack's of game's..only for missing 6-8 game's or more game's when the are injuried ...is that right don't think so...if the have play enough game's ,in my case the have more than the 70% played that SM said.

2.way players from 90 or 90+ have concerns whit playing 30+ game's and others not whit playing only 15 or 20 game's a season .After more than 7 update's the don't chance the have no concerns?..EXAMPLE whit porto rolando cb 90 is my higher cb ,but not my best played more than 30 game's don't talk about cup's or smfa....still he is unhapped in all my team's..funny in all my porto's team's., same whit moutinho, defour, guarin, fernando...the won't more than 30 game's...so that is a lot higher than the 70%.!!!..ps don't have others higher cm or cb's, etc... so the play a lot.

3.concerns playing away ...don't think it can be, even on level 1 so fwar not one player is drop in my team,the go all up to level 2, even the have play 5/6 game's the frist time,and now every game= 15/16 of the 20 game's , smfa don't count ? WAY NOT YOU MUST PUT YOUR PLAYERS ALSO IN , and lose some players also out whit injuries, etc...

managed a bayern muchen team, take it over in the 1/3 of the season, whit 9 players whit concerns, end of the season all concerns where away, the new season start playing 4 friendly game's the frist legaal game the are all 9 have there concerns back....so i can start again where i finish ...is not funny!

4. world's are empty...who have that also? EVERY WEEK FOR NOT TO SAY EVERY DAY managers leave! new come in , take a look and guit , where there have a big nice team...but too many concerns..so these are empty for weeks whit no manager.

5.loan out players, or loan players, after 2 weeks the have concerns to be loan out...I don't loan any players out ,I need my players to play, even the have play almost every game like hulk,moutinho the have concerns? but the must after there injuries out for more than 3-5-7 weeks...sm do nothing about the close that" loophole"

loan jovetic + gotze in one world , way i lose hulk+moutinho for weeks ,

jovetic have played 3 game's not of the 18 in total of the 18 game's = whit whit me 2 game's, whit his club 1 game's loan after the frist game(count all in cup's+smfa total= 18 game's) concerns of loan out+concerns of lack's of game's not playing only 3 game's in total!

gotze played 2 game's not+ 2 whit his club ,on loan after the second game of the new season= 91 player but younger-jovetic 90 but older a few years only, no concerns played only 14 game's from the 18, played 4 game's not in total!...way one well and the other not?

6.SM will never or never bring this game back whit lower concerns, or in the way like it was before...think we know all ,this is now the NEW GAME FOR PLAYING SOCCER MANAGER.....not playing the game but playing the manager , it is not more can I bead the other team,whit tactcis and formation, now it is who I won't to keep, who must play now, how many game's have the play, etc..... deal whit it or leave....pitty! the give no penny about us, only how many money i have earn today.., yours books are not that happed...the have more concerns, a lot more!

7.player conditioning ... really is not outdated, that urgently need an update ...in fact, all the rest too, where others are long on 3D are you still on the old 2D etc..

8. thanks too SM , that new members should read the forum that this was already announced, although most of new customers that came after that date, when that may not be aware or were. I call that recruit customers with malice and councils under false intend.

thanks also for the necessary explanations, and help for your thoughtfulness, you have now both ,small and large your knife stabbed in the heart , the real game is doomed ....

although still need to specify how many managers you won't to lose there gold and others, you're doing a small compaction now, but that's not enough.

but this will all not save you a good advice ...is if you won't ,but you do not care of yours customers , is the same as a meeting with only deaf people in. In one ear, out the other ear back, look at infinity A golden egg you brings FORWARD and not DOWNHILL, which keeps going deeper and deeper downhill to go, back uphill road, which is much more difficult and much more longer.

9.for everyone, there will be no change, not now, only time will tell, as the calf drowned .. it's too late, a ray of hope they have the right path already taken!...the reverse path

10.Thank you and goodbye, not words but deeds we need...have nothing more to say and prove, my sandwich has long been baked, that from yours will only see red and not gold-colored.

Like Shels this will be my last post on the matter' date=' because its not like they take notice or care what we think, its just a waste of my time because they're probably too stuck up to admit they were wrong to do this[/quote']
SM will never or never bring this game back whit lower concerns' date=' or in the way like it was before...think we know all ,this is now the NEW GAME FOR PLAYING SOCCER MANAGER.....not playing the game but playing the manager , it is not more can I bead the other team,whit tactcis and formation, now it is who I won't to keep, who must play now, how many game's have the play, etc..... deal whit it or leave....pitty! the give no penny about us, only how many money i have earn today.., yours books are not that happed...the have more concerns, a lot more!

For everyone, there will be no change, not now, only time will tell, as the calf drowned .. it's too late, a ray of hope they have the right path already taken!...the reverse path

Thank you and goodbye, not words but deeds we need...have nothing more to say and prove, my sandwich has long been baked, that from yours will only see red and not gold-colored.[/quote']

:/ Just adding that ive got players on Some GC teams, who are my first choice players/best in my team (PLAY ALOT & rated just 89) who have reached level 2 concerns for not playing.

Just like fabregas in my barce standard team these concerns show only to me that SM would seem to want to almost clean sweep the game to start afresh as they realise that to change the game into something that benefits them more financially<(personly i wouldn't say "PROFIT" is the agenda of SM however it happens.. so) or for a "better game" that would not be possible in the game's current format..

Albeit besides simply pulling the game from the net then restarting have decided just to do it like this.

Now i'm probly just talking complete trash but if you leave someone in the dark he will use whatever is inside him to get the answers, answers are easily spoke when you have an answer, if SM has an answer they simply need to be honest and say what they intend for the game, if no answer is fortcoming then this is a worry.

The last thing i'd want is for the game to be pulled, however in it's current guise i see no overall enjoyment either for noobs to the game, people here along time etc etc

What the hell are they playing at? How can they justify doing 3 reviews in a week with such a flawed system.

If they just came out and told us exactly what the criteria are for player concerns and their frequency so that we can work with them it would stop all the aggro.

Why is it such a big secret? Just say something like, a player with 80-85 skill will develop concerns if they don't feature in X number of games out of 10 and this will be cumulative (ie 7 in 10, 14 in 20 etc) and will be reassessed every 10 games. That's all it would take.

If they just came out and told us exactly what the criteria are for player concerns and their frequency so that we can work with them it would stop all the aggro.

Why is it such a big secret? Just say something like' date=' a player with 80-85 skill will develop concerns if they don't feature in X number of games out of 10 and this will be cumulative (ie 7 in 10, 14 in 20 etc) and will be reassessed every 10 games. That's all it would take.[/quote']

We may hear something soon...

The Player concern system does not take injuries into account....It does not take the fact that players are playing under par into account, It does not take cup games into account.

I am having to play weaker players to get there concerns down then the first team player gets a concern.

It is wound up much too high, in one gameworld I have a Barcelona team and Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol, Piquet, Busquests all have concerns and they are my first team regulars.

Good idea to have it, but needs revamping big time.....nearly every day I have a team with new concerns......very annoying.

Yesterday I had a player develop a 'lack of games' concern. Fair enough, he probably hasn't featured in enough games recently (couple of points below starters, has a handful of appearances so far).

The trouble is he was injured last week. And he won't be back until near the end of the month. I have no doubt that he will increase, due to this line in the 'help' system,

It is also important to note that an injured player can still develop a concern or increase a level if he had not played enough games prior to being injured.

Whose bright idea was this... Now I may still be able to rid him of the concern, as luckily it isn't the longest injury and he is at a low level concern. However there are players that have higher level concerns, and there are injuries that can last for months. It defies all logic that a player can grow concerned whilst he is unable to play.

Why can't SM just communicate with the customers and discuss the little details of the system; things that work, things that don't and things that are needed?

Concerns cannot work with current aspects of the game such as: fitness levels, injuries, (the rate of) rating changes, and while critical information is hidden (regarding concerns).

Yesterday I had a player develop a 'lack of games' concern. Fair enough' date=' he probably hasn't featured in enough games recently (couple of points below starters, has a handful of appearances so far).

The trouble is he was injured last week. And he won't be back until near the end of the month. I have no doubt that he will increase, due to this line in the 'help' system,

Whose bright idea was this... Now I may still be able to rid him of the concern, as luckily it isn't the longest injury and he is at a low level concern. However there are players that have higher level concerns, and there are injuries that can last for [b']months[/b]. It defies all logic that a player can grow concerned whilst he is unable to play.

Why can't SM just communicate with the customers and discuss the little details of the system; things that work, things that don't and things that are needed?

Concerns cannot work with current aspects of the game such as: fitness levels, injuries, (the rate of) rating changes, and while critical information is hidden (regarding concerns).

Players do not count games that they missed due to injury in the number of games they expect to play in. However whilst injured a player can develop a concern or increase a concern. This simply means that the player had not played enough games before he was injured and is now deciding to display his concern.

This means that at the time the player was injured they hadn't played enough games so the player decided whether they are concerned or not based on games played up until then.

Your argument may be that if not for the injury you'd have played him in all the games between the injury and the concern developing, in which case he might not have developed the concern, but the player isn't going to know that.

I think what SM are saying is that an injured player may develop a concern but should not increase more than one level while injured - the injury pauses the concern.

Say a player who is level 1 concern for only playing 5 of the last 30 games gets given a run in the team, but then after 10 games gets injured which means they have played 15 from the last 30 games.

He therefore hasn't played enough to hold his concern at level 1, and so while injured he goes to level 2.

He should not then increase to level 3 while injured, however there is every chance that if he gets a concern "review" the first week back from injury he might move to level 3 then as he will still have only played 50% of the games that he was fit for.

If you then play him for another 15 games he will have played 30 from a possible 45 which gets him to 66% which should stop him hitting level 4.

After which if he keeps playing 2 out of every 3 games the concerns will start to fall as he is playing enough to keep him happy.

The key thing with concerns is to nip them in the bud early doors - if the player is a few ratings below your team average sub them on at 75 minutes as it'll still count as half a game.

Once people ignore the level 1 concerns and they escalate to level 2 it becomes much much harder to turn it around as many of you are discovering....

this is my last example that these concerns have no sence to me.

way the other one have concerns ,and the other one not both 92's, playing both more or less the same game's..."closed loophole's whit more hole's in"...cup's game and smfa game the count for me in a - way and not in a + way.

at last the manager will lose his player even he play him every dahm game!, will the other one can keep his player...is a nice example of not?update's the have past many time's there is no chance in these players only valencia is going up always ,these both players have NO CONCERNS on the START OF THE SEASON ,now we are on play game 35.both are friends but both guit after the season...we all 3 fight for the frist place, whit a other one,will never have that fight again.thanks SM.

21010032.png

92966491.png

what happend now...all managers or al most every one, the quit the better one right a artickle or send you a pm for goodbye,thanks for the many season.the ask if you won't players ,the sell you these cheap or chance before the leave...but it make no sense world's stay empty and playing whit 3-5 managers in a world ,where we are before whit more than 35/40 no thank you , the stay empty for weeks, noboby's won't these team's, but really nobody, that happend in all my world's, now I will be forced to guit or playing against a lot unmanaged club's, leave my team that you have build, your friends ,etv.:(.no thank you SM...a other manager that leave the building...:mad:...but I have a life,hard work, many hours but a good one ,I do not need SM to be happy, my books have no concerns the are gold-colered,I care for my clients, way too many but that is appreciated by them, looking at my records, always uphill, and not downhill. :)B):P

thank you a goodbye.

I took over at WBA on day one, 600 games later I have managed to get myself a great squad of 22 players (2 for each position) now I have over half my squad unhappy! Now I rotate my team because at times this season I was playing Sat, Mon, Tues, Weds and Sat again because of cups. Now I actually want to win cups and therefore use my squad and not just low rated kids.

I've had enough now, I can't reduce the concerns and if I played them all the time others will just become unhappy too.

So thanks to SM after 600 games in charge I now have to sell players I don't want to just to get the unhappy players out.

What a joke!

this is my last example that these concerns have no sence to me.

way the other one have concerns ' date='and the other one not both 92's, playing both more or less the same game's..."closed loophole's whit more hole's in"...cup's game and smfa game the count for me in a - way and not in a + way.

at last the manager will lose his player even he play him every dahm game!, will the other one can keep his player...is a nice example of not?update's the have past many time's there is no chance in these players only valencia is going up always ,these both players have NO CONCERNS on the START OF THE SEASON ,now we are on play game 35.both are friends but both guit after the season...we all 3 fight for the frist place, whit a other one,will never have that fight again.thanks SM.

21010032.png

92966491.png

what happend now...all managers or al most every one, the quit the better one right a artickle or send you a pm for goodbye,thanks for the many season.the ask if you won't players ,the sell you these cheap or chance before the leave...but it make no sense world's stay empty and playing whit 3-5 managers in a world ,where we are before whit more than 35/40 no thank you , the stay empty for weeks, noboby's won't these team's, but really nobody, that happend in all my world's, now I will be forced to guit or playing against a lot unmanaged club's, leave my team that you have build, your friends ,etv.:(.no thank you SM...a other manager that leave the building...:mad:...but I have a life,hard work, many hours but a good one ,I do not need SM to be happy, my books have no concerns the are gold-colered,I care for my clients, way too many but that is appreciated by them, looking at my records, always uphill, and not downhill. :)B):P

thank you a goodbye.

If you are on game 35 of season 3 then looking at those stats I'm not surprised the players are unhappy :confused:

Even assuming they only signed right at the end of season 1, and excluding ALL cup/shield games, then the 38 games of season 2 + the 35 of season 3 means that they could have played a maximum of 73 games.

Valencia has played 12 in season 2 and 29 in season 3 so he has only played 41 out of 73 = 56% of games, which isn't going to keep him happy.

Van Der Vaart has played 18 in season 2 and 16.5 in season 3 so he has only played 34.5 games from a possible 73 games = 47%

The fact that a pair of 92's play so infrequently suggests the rest of their respective squads have even higher rated players so I really don't understand why this is a shock :o

Yesterday I had a player develop a 'lack of games' concern. Fair enough' date=' he probably hasn't featured in enough games recently (couple of points below starters, has a handful of appearances so far).

Whose bright idea was this... Now I may still be able to rid him of the concern, as luckily it isn't the longest injury and he is at a low level concern. However there are players that have higher level concerns, and there are injuries that can last for [b']months[/b]. It defies all logic that a player can grow concerned whilst he is unable to play.

That explanation from SM is clearly incorrect anyway.

For me, Philipp Lahm is an absolute first-team regular. Last season he started 33 league games, 3 Cup games (the quarter, semi and final) and all 12 SMFA games he was fit for. On the very last day of the league season he picked up an injury that ruled him out for 8 weeks.

Just before coming back from that injury, he went up to a Level 1 concern - having started 20 consecutive matches up to and including the match he was injured in, and having started 49 of the club's 59 games that season.

If you are on game 35 of season 3 then looking at those stats I'm not surprised the players are unhappy :confused:

SORRY' date=' you don't have everything my mistake , the day's that the where out whit injuries...will post the now.[/b']

Even assuming they only signed right at the end of season 1, and excluding ALL cup/shield games, then the 38 games of season 2 + the 35 of season 3 means that they could have played a maximum of 73 games.

Valencia has played 12 in season 2 and 29 in season 3 so he has only played 41 out of 73 = 56% of games, which isn't going to keep him happy.

Van Der Vaart has played 18 in season 2 and 16.5 in season 3 so he has only played 34.5 games from a possible 73 games = 47%

The fact that a pair of 92's play so infrequently suggests the rest of their respective squads have even higher rated players so I really don't understand why this is a shock :o

PS THERE TEAM's are not that big is the old arsenal-united team whit fabregras+nasri als the top players, united whit rooney and vidic.the have only a few 90+ players ,a lot more team's have more 90+ players and "better" than these two

my guestion is way have one player lack's off game's concerns (is in dutch) on the picture) and the other lack's of wage's (also in dutch) all though that van der vaart have play less game's whit his injuries than Valencia...

that I don't undestand...to 92's about the same game's more or less. way one well the other not?

season 1 start 29 jun-2 nov 2011

season 2 start 19 nov-28 ma 2012

season 3 start 14 apr-22 aug 2012

valencia out in 2012

5 weeks+2 day's+ 7 weeks+1day+3weeks+6 day's

in 2011

4weeks+5 day's+3 day's+ 7 day's

he have bought when he was out in okt 2011.

van de vaart out in 2012

3 weeks+1day+7 day's+2 day's+4 day's

in 2011

5 day's+3 day's+6 day's+2 weeks+5 day's

bought in sept. 2011

now you have all the info...and not als before...is my mistake.

guestion is although van de vaart have play less , only concerns of wage's , valencia was more out ,played more game's concerns of lack's of game's...don't have it make cristal clear I hope now i do.

thanks again...

That explanation from SM is clearly incorrect anyway.

For me' date=' Philipp Lahm is an absolute first-team regular. Last season he started 33 league games, 3 Cup games (the quarter, semi and final) and all 12 SMFA games he was fit for. On the very last day of the league season he picked up an injury that ruled him out for 8 weeks.

Just before coming back from that injury, he went up to a Level 1 concern - having started 20 consecutive matches up to and including the match he was injured in, and having started 49 of the club's 59 games that season.[/quote']

This perfectly demonstrates what is wrong with SM at present

It's just plain stupid...

This means that at the time the player was injured they hadn't played enough games so the player decided whether they are concerned or not based on games played up until then.

I think if all concerns were based on the last 10 games only it would be easier on the managers. Also injuries over 1 week should put a player on hold for concern updates until they come back from injury.

To me it's just daft that a player gets more and more concerned while out injured, if they were auto assumed by the game to get half an appearance point for every game they miss it would make it easier for them to avoid going up again once they come back, I don't think the game should go after EVERY team in the game with concerns so aggressively (I'm kind of feeling a bit persecuted at the moment), only the ones with uber sized squads.

Players getting injured for a long period and going up a concern level or maybe 2 once he gets back as he can't possibly make the required number of appearances for the next update just doesn't feel right to me, I just think it increases frustration levels amongst managers as you are helpless to do anything about it which has to be wrong doesn't it? Have SM got too many players or something and want to trim the fat by losing some?

All my team selections now are based on player concerns and not on tactical choices, I used to be able to tailor my tactics to individual opponents and rest senior players for upcoming Cup games, but not any more.

I'm hoping Teb will have some answers that bring some clarity available to us either tomorrow or Monday

It's long overdue, but let's wait and see before criticising.

There are lots of little things wrong, but nothing that a tweak or two won't fix, so let's hope they will be tweaking shortly.

Valencia has played 12 in season 2 and 29 in season 3 so he has only played 41 out of 73 = 56% of games' date=' which isn't going to keep him happy.

[/quote']

Yeah, but what player in the world would be an equivalent of a level 4 concern (ie, days away from demanding a transfer citing lack of games as a reason) having played 29 of the 35 games played that season?

Yeah, he'd be unhappy the season before, but by this point in this season, he should be perfectly happy with how many times he's being picked.

Calculating it over multiple seasons is wrong IMO.

Calculating it over multiple seasons is wrong IMO.

You are right, player happiness should be based on the current season in terms of getting better or worse, if they start the season on level 2 then they stay there until at least game 10 of the new season and are then reassessed based on the previous 10 games only.

I think things work a bit differently in game worlds with smaller leagues (ie 12 teams etc), is this another bug? Should 20 team league teams get reassessed more often, I think they do as I have a couple of teams in smaller leagues and there doesn't appear to be as many concerned players, but I could be wrong.

If so, is this right? I don't think it's fair.

I have decided to quit my Roma team in WC 87 after 522 games, winning 10 trophies and being runners-up in another 5. It is time for a new challenge managing Lazio. I'm happy to be leaving behind a team decimated by concerns for a club that is, relatively, concern free.

Now the question is: how many of my old charges can I pick up on a forced transfer?:D

I have decided to quit my Roma team in WC 87 after 522 games' date=' winning 10 trophies and being runners-up in another 5. It is time for a new challenge managing Lazio. I'm happy to be leaving behind a team decimated by concerns for a club that is, relatively, concern free.

Now the question is: how many of my old charges can I pick up on a forced transfer?:D[/quote']

When I read this I was genuinely saddened that someone who has been with a club so long felt so aggrieved by concerns that had "decimated" his club that he felt he had to leave.

I thought I'd join WC87 to see if there was something weird going on with the gameworld and expected to see this poor Roma team ravaged with concerns.

Let's just say that "decimated" is a tad melodramatic.... :rolleyes:

There are a grand total of three players level 2 or higher for lack of games.

Most concerned is on level 4, but then seeing as he is a 90 rated W/AM who has played just 10 of the last 43 (when his competition is 2 other 90's) it's hardly surprising.

Of the two on level 2 one is decreasing in concern and the other has played just 16.5 from 43 - interestingly he is one of the level 4 concerned's competition, while the 3rd 90 has just moved to level 1 for playing just 23 from 43.

10, 16.5, and 23 more than covers the last 43 games so it looks like you've fallen into the trap of trying to keep all three happy and in the end none of them are...however the thing I don't understand is why you grumble about concerns so much yet have made hardly any attempt to address them before quitting?

5 league games have been played in the current season, yet five players at level 1 concern have played just 1 game and six at level 1 haven't played at all :eek::confused:

How can you complain about concerns when you never play these players?

This team has:

2 x 93 (no concerned for lack of games)

4 x 92 (2 concerned: 20.5/43 = level 1, 16/43 = level 1)

4 x 91 (2 concerned: 24.5/43 = level 1, 24/43 = level 2)

10 x 90 (7 concerned)

14 x 89 (9 concerned)

11 x 88 (no concerned)

14 x 87 (no concerned)

108 x other (no concerned)

So excluding the 87's & 88's who seem quite happy, and the 2 x 93's who are also happy as they have starting spots, perhaps the problem here is not some bug in concerns but the fact that you were trying to keep 32 players happy by rotating them over 9 starting places?

4 x 92 (2 concerned)

4 x 91 (2 concerned)

10 x 90 (7 concerned)

14 x 89 (9 concerned)

:rolleyes:

I give you credit as you have specified a particular team/ gameworld for us to look at in WC87, however none of these concerns look unjustified or unusual to me, most of them only appeared 6/7 weeks ago (and haven't increased since) and you have done zilch to attempt to deal with any of them.

Frankly it's simply poor management and unfortunately you undermine the complaints of others on this thread by crying wolf over a problem that (for you) doesn't exist (well not any more as you've bailed on the team at the first sign of tough decisions needing to be made :o).

Some of you may feel I'm being harsh, but seriously if this is a typical example of the teams SM are being asked to investigate for suspected "bugs" then it's no surprise they don't take concerns over concerns seriously B)

When I read this I was genuinely saddened that someone who has been with a club so long felt so aggrieved by concerns that had "decimated" his club that he felt he had to leave.

I thought I'd join WC87 to see if there was something weird going on with the gameworld and expected to see this poor Roma team ravaged with concerns.

Let's just say that "decimated" is a tad melodramatic.... :rolleyes:

There are a grand total of three players level 2 or higher for lack of games.

Most concerned is on level 4' date=' but then seeing as he is a 90 rated W/AM who has played just 10 of the last 43 (when his competition is 2 other 90's) it's hardly surprising.

Of the two on level 2 one is [i']decreasing[/i] in concern and the other has played just 16.5 from 43 - interestingly he is one of the level 4 concerned's competition, while the 3rd 90 has just moved to level 1 for playing just 23 from 43.

10, 16.5, and 23 more than covers the last 43 games so it looks like you've fallen into the trap of trying to keep all three happy and in the end none of them are...however the thing I don't understand is why you grumble about concerns so much yet have made hardly any attempt to address them before quitting?

5 league games have been played in the current season, yet five players at level 1 concern have played just 1 game and six at level 1 haven't played at all :eek::confused:

How can you complain about concerns when you never play these players?

This team has:

2 x 93 (no concerned for lack of games)

4 x 92 (2 concerned: 20.5/43 = level 1, 16/43 = level 1)

4 x 91 (2 concerned: 24.5/43 = level 1, 24/43 = level 2)

10 x 90 (7 concerned)

14 x 89 (9 concerned)

11 x 88 (no concerned)

14 x 87 (no concerned)

108 x other (no concerned)

So excluding the 87's & 88's who seem quite happy, and the 2 x 93's who are also happy as they have starting spots, perhaps the problem here is not some bug in concerns but the fact that you were trying to keep 32 players happy by rotating them over 9 starting places?

4 x 92 (2 concerned)

4 x 91 (2 concerned)

10 x 90 (7 concerned)

14 x 89 (9 concerned)

:rolleyes:

I give you credit as you have specified a particular team/ gameworld for us to look at in WC87, however none of these concerns look unjustified or unusual to me, most of them only appeared 6/7 weeks ago (and haven't increased since) and you have done zilch to attempt to deal with any of them.

Frankly it's simply poor management and unfortunately you undermine the complaints of others on this thread by crying wolf over a problem that (for you) doesn't exist (well not any more as you've bailed on the team at the first sign of tough decisions needing to be made :o).

Some of you may feel I'm being harsh, but seriously if this is a typical example of the teams SM are being asked to investigate for suspected "bugs" then it's no surprise they don't take concerns over concerns seriously B)

i can understand both side's yeah it looks not so bad, but when you have 20/32 top players unhappy it starts to feel real bad, even more so because concerns seem to be changing each time, before they "fixed the loopholes" :rolleyes: concerns were only affecting the top rated players as was mentioned by SMDev Ste when this thread started, saying something along the lines of

The introduction of ‘Player Concerns‘ is aimed at making the game more realistic and stopping the so called ‘Star Hogging’ problem
and

It will only really effect managers who have both BUFFON and CASILLAS in their team, and BUFFON never plays. That is what it is designed to stop.

yet we are now in a situation were by even 89 and 88 rated players are getting concerns, which seems to me to be wildly missing the mark, the while reason SM introduced concerns 'to stop star hogging'

i can understand both side's yeah it looks not so bad' date=' but when you have 20/32 top players unhappy it starts to feel real bad, even more so because concerns seem to be changing each time, before they "fixed the loopholes" :rolleyes: concerns were only affecting the top rated players as was mentioned by SMDev Ste when this thread started, saying something along the lines of and yet we are now in a situation were by even 89 and 88 rated players are getting concerns, which seems to me to be wildly missing the mark, the while reason SM introduced concerns 'to stop star hogging'[/quote']

Thing is though that in the context of all the thousands and thousands of players on SM 88's and 89's ARE star players - they just don't seem like it to those of us fortunate enough to have players rated 90+.

The help says:

Within your squad the higher rated players expect to play the majority of games and as the ratings get worse they expect to play less and less games.

The Roma example had 190 youths rated 72-87 so from the total squad of 240 (!), 88's and 89's are definitely among the highest rated.

Bit of an extreme example there with such a large squad, but even in a squad of 60 you could have 15 90+ players with the next 15 89's/88's and they would still be among the highest-rated players in the squad, as they'd be in the top 50% of your squad and would accordingly expect a fair chunk of playing time.