Messi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pierre Simitas

ok...now im not a fan of messi and i just offerd this deal for fun but.....Milan have made an offer to Real Madrid for Lionel MESSI of £15,000,000 plus Alexandre PATO and Assis Moreira RONALDINHO

i go to bed.wake up to see...The offer for Lionel MESSI of Real Madrid from Milan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

HELP should i go threw with it??

Re: Messi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're the one getting Messi then yes definitely. And how can you not be a fan of Messi' date=' he's the worlds best player.[/quote']

Because he is unfavourably positively idolised by all of FIFA & UEFA power brokers. Now that CR10 is at Real Madrid, I can't wait to see Messi getting shown up, in his easier league, by Cristiano Ronaldo.. Who, despite moving to RM and breaking my heart in the process, still has the apple of my football eye :P:o

So, IMO, Ronaldo > Messi. Messi is just the better dribbler, and so he should be for his height and club-game teachings. Ronaldo is the better footballer, no doubt about it :D.

Because he is unfavourably positively idolised by all of FIFA & UEFA power brokers. Now that CR10 is at Real Madrid' date=' I can't wait to see Messi getting shown up, in his easier league, by Cristiano Ronaldo.. Who, despite moving to RM and breaking my heart in the process, still has the apple of my football eye :P:o

So, IMO, Ronaldo > Messi. Messi is just the better dribbler, and so he should be for his height and club-game teachings. Ronaldo is the better footballer, no doubt about it :D.[/quote']

no way is ronaldo a better footballer than messi.

messi has better game intelligence and makes better decisions. he is also technically better than ronaldo who is more about power and pace (which messi also has alot of).

the only thing ronaldo has over messi is the amount of goals he scores and his height. in every other department messi is the better footballer.

Because he is unfavourably positively idolised by all of FIFA & UEFA power brokers. Now that CR10 is at Real Madrid' date=' I can't wait to see Messi getting shown up, in his easier league, by Cristiano Ronaldo.. Who, despite moving to RM and breaking my heart in the process, still has the apple of my football eye :P:o

So, IMO, Ronaldo > Messi. Messi is just the better dribbler, and so he should be for his height and club-game teachings. Ronaldo is the better footballer, no doubt about it :D.[/quote']

you ..ya...thats basicly it hahaha

messi has better game intelligence and makes better decisions. he is also technically better than ronaldo who is more about power and pace (which messi also has alot of).

the only thing ronaldo has over messi is the amount of goals he scores and his height. in every other department messi is the better footballer.

no....lol

ronaldo is much better ALL AROUND messi is better at passing and controling the ball other then thos two things ronaldos top

So, you say Messi looks better at the game than Ronaldo does?. I'd agree somewhat with that, but Messi is a fwd.. Ah, who cares, I do!!. No one can convince me otherwise. Messi is favoured by the footballing authorities, this is beyond a shadow of a doubt. But Ronaldo is the better player ;). Do as many tricks and flicks as you want, but consistency wins you games, and that is where Ronaldo comes into his own league/ Matchwinner on his own - CR9.

So' date=' you say Messi looks better at the game than Ronaldo does?. I'd agree somewhat with that, but Messi is a fwd.. Ah, who cares, I do!!. No one can convince me otherwise. Messi is favoured by the footballing authorities, this is beyond a shadow of a doubt. But Ronaldo is the better player ;). Do as many tricks and flicks as you want, but consistency wins you games, and that is where Ronaldo comes into his own league/ Matchwinner on his own - CR9.[/quote']

consistency ??? surely your not including international? its like since euro 2004 he dosint care for the nation or somthing

no....lol

ronaldo is much better ALL AROUND messi is better at passing and controling the ball other then thos two things ronaldos top

messi is better at passing, close control, dribbling and has more intelligence on the field ie finds space better, does not need as much space to operate in, better movement, better decision making, vision etc.

you watch ronaldo whenever he plays against a top team. he goes missing as top teams have top defences that leave very little space and are not intimidated by his status therefore do not show him too much respect.

when teams show ronaldo respect by backing off him too much and allowing him space is when he oes the most damage. in the premier league evey time he played against one of liverpool, chelsea or arsenal he never had an influence on the game.

messi on the other hand will hurt you if you give him time and space, but in tight situations he has the technical ability and the brain to still cause damage.

messi makes ronaldo look like a limited player. if it werent for his height and the amount of goals he scores with his head too you wouldnt be saying that.

if ronaldo was as short as messi you wouldnt even dream of saying he is better.

messi is better at passing' date=' close control, dribbling and has more intelligence on the field ie finds space better, does not need as much space to operate in, better movement, better decision making, vision etc.

you watch ronaldo whenever he plays against a top team. he goes missing as top teams have top defences that leave very little space and are not intimidated by his status therefore do not show him too much respect.

when teams show ronaldo respect by backing off him too much and allowing him space is when he oes the most damage. in the premier league evey time he played against one of liverpool, chelsea or arsenal he never had an influence on the game.

messi on the other hand will hurt you if you give him time and space, but in tight situations he has the technical ability and the brain to still cause damage.

messi makes ronaldo look like a limited player. if it werent for his height and the amount of goals he scores with his head too you wouldnt be saying that.

if ronaldo was as short as messi you wouldnt even dream of saying he is better.[/quote']

i wont respond when half of what you say is straight out bashing or untrue...yoou can argue with the other guy but this ISINT a whos better forum this was me trying to show of the amazing deal i got :P GAWD LOL

similarly, how many 6ft1 players have the serious close control that messi does?. Why does messi not have the athleticism of Ronaldo?. Close control/ball control same thing, they're attributes of his because of his short height.

And, what has Messi done against the big4 of England?. Where was he when Ronnie G was at his best vs Chelsea?. he scored 1 goal vs man utd and u think it makes him the best in the world!?. Don't get me started on Evra vs Messi.. but what happened to Arsenal in the champions league semi final ;).

Ronaldo runs the show, the spanish league is easier, and therefore Ronaldo can develop his close ball control technical skills that are much harder to use in game-play in england.. I'd love to see Messi use his close control in the Epl, just to see him get hacked by our defenders :D.

HALA RONALDO!!!

And i don't see Messi's record vs R Madrid being much better Ronaldo v Arsenal or Liverpool.. Ronaldo destroyed all those teams, several times over.. when you're tbpitw, you're going to have 2 or 3 ppl marking you.. so, unlress you are short and have ball control like Arshavin or Messi, you're going to be influential at time periods throughout the match, not over the whole 90mins..

Ronaldo wasn't shown up by real madrid at all, MUFC just didn't have a midfield on the day.. had Fletcher been on the pitch, Ronaldo would have scored and turned Barthelona inside out with his pace and accuracy.. In fact he did turn Barcelona inside out, in the first ten mins. But when the game got going, there was no way he was going to be influential vs 3 midfielders and 4 defenders.. Messi wasn't influential at all apart from his headder.. Guardiola even had to give him a 'free role' to weave from sideback to centre back, because Evra had his number :).

similarly' date=' how many 6ft1 players have the serious close control that messi does?. Why does messi not have the athleticism of Ronaldo?. Close control/ball control same thing, they're attributes of his because of his short height.

And, what has Messi done against the big4 of England?. Where was he when Ronnie G was at his best vs Chelsea?. he scored 1 goal vs man utd and u think it makes him the best in the world!?. Don't get me started on Evra vs Messi.. but what happened to Arsenal in the champions league semi final ;).

Ronaldo runs the show, the spanish league is easier, and therefore Ronaldo can develop his close ball control technical skills that are much harder to use in game-play in england.. I'd love to see Messi use his close control in the Epl, just to see him get hacked by our defenders :D.

HALA RONALDO!!!

And i don't see Messi's record vs R Madrid being much better Ronaldo v Arsenal or Liverpool.. Ronaldo destroyed all those teams, several times over.. when you're tbpitw, you're going to have 2 or 3 ppl marking you.. so, unlress you are short and have ball control like Arshavin or Messi, you're going to be influential at time periods throughout the match, not over the whole 90mins..

Ronaldo wasn't shown up by real madrid at all, MUFC just didn't have a midfield on the day.. had Fletcher been on the pitch, Ronaldo would have scored and turned Barthelona inside out with his pace and accuracy.. In fact he did turn Barcelona inside out, in the first ten mins. But when the game got going, there was no way he was going to be influential vs 3 midfielders and 4 defenders.. Messi wasn't influential at all apart from his headder.. Guardiola even had to give him a 'free role' to weave from sideback to centre back, because Evra had his number :).[/quote']

ronaldo destroyed liverpool and arsenal? are you stupid? he was nowhere to be seen vs any top team and constantly gets outshined by other big name players. he played one good game against top 4 opposition in the whole time he was there! the bias you have towards him is shocking!

messi has good close control and skill because hes short? tell that to cannavaro, mascherano, lassana diarra. what a silly thing to say. height does not influence your technique and touch and skill you muppet.

amd messi does have athleticism. he works hard and has explosive acceleration and for a midget he is built like a gorilla.

ronaldo destroyed liverpool and arsenal? are you stupid? he was nowhere to be seen vs any top team and constantly gets outshined by other big name players. he played one good game against top 4 opposition in the whole time he was there! the bias you have towards him is shocking!

messi has good close control and skill because hes short? tell that to cannavaro' date=' mascherano, lassana diarra. what a silly thing to say. height does not influence your technique and touch and skill [b']you muppet.[/b]

amd messi does have athleticism. he works hard and has explosive acceleration and for a midget he is built like a gorilla.

please not put downs

messi has good close control and skill because hes short? tell that to cannavaro' date=' mascherano, lassana diarra. what a silly thing to say. height does not influence your technique and touch and skill you muppet.

amd messi does have athleticism. he works hard and has explosive acceleration and for a midget he is built like a gorilla.[/quote']

Messi has been always a Good footballer in my eyes,But wait,Rolnaldo worked his skills in the EPL where The League is known for its High speed and Hard tackling.Whereas La liga is much easier to play in for over there,skill is more important.So with rolnaldo dribbling well at EPL whereas Messi is doing the same at La Liga shows that ronaldo can Dribble well in a Tougher league.Sure,messi can dribble,but just watch him survive in the EPl.Pretty much going to face4 a Hard time Dribbling because theres so less space for him to dribble and with the EPL players playing rough.Expect Messi to lose out on his Dribble.Yes,Rolnaldo was Nowhere seen against top teams but why not,because he often was Marked Very tightly.The reason why Many other players can score so often when we Played against the Big 4,Is because,The Opponents often have to send 2 to 3 world class markers to mark him.thus,United make full use of that by Using Rolnaldo as a Decoy.The opponents have to worry about Rolnaldo Often and that gaves space to the other manchester united players.So very often.Rolnadol is being mark tightly at games against the big 4.so why say Rolnaldo is lousier than Messi when Messi is playing at the same level of Football with Rolnaldo when Messi is Not playing in the league which does not have the same standard which Rolnaldo is playing.I saw him played against Chelsea.Did Barcelona had a Hard time.Yes.They did.The fact that the EPL Plays more rough than the la Liga and also the Fact that The players in EPL are playing at a higher Level of football is true.So,If rolnaldo was playing on par with Messi While playing at a better league Proves that he is Better. :D

The truth to be told. :D

EPl is More of a League where the players Must be fast.Tight marking.Tough tackles are made. :rolleyes:

messi has good close control and skill because hes short? tell that to cannavaro' date=' mascherano, lassana diarra. what a silly thing to say. height does not influence your technique and touch and skill you muppet.

amd messi does have athleticism. he works hard and has explosive acceleration and for a midget he is built like a gorilla.[/quote']

Well lets see.Ask John Terry to mark him together with Carvarlho.Not really tough to mark him.Reason why Barcelona can have messi scoring is Because the Defenders also have to mark other players like Henry and Ibrahimovic too.Xavi,Inieista and Pedro also have a Threat too. :D

Barcelona's tatics is that they use Total football to keep their shape.They also have Players running up to make runs and surport the attack fast.They are Fast and Deadly.Thus When you get the Ball of any player,The ball is quickly recovered by the Team mate while the Offended player gets up and surport him. :eek: