Forum Dream Team

EdMoses

Re: Forum Dream Team

Now got Crystal Palace to contend with' date='

+ Leicester bidding on the odd player, just going to have to sign whoever we can manage to

+ if we sell cana, then we have to sign Diarra, would make a profit and he's already rated 91 and to rise to 92/93[/quote']

I honestly think we should just have a Player exchange swapping Cana and cash for Lass.

Lass has been sensational for Real Madrid, our best player in terms of effort and performance. and the rise to 93 is looking more and more likely as every game goes by and now that france are in the WC i think that a good WC for lass can see him rise to 94 by the end of the season.

we shouldn't waste this chance to sign him! come on guys before the everton manager goes for him :P

I honestly think we should just have a Player exchange swapping Cana and cash for Lass.

Lass has been sensational for Real Madrid' date=' our best player in terms of effort and performance. and the rise to 93 is looking more and more likely as every game goes by and now that france are in the WC i think that a good WC for lass can see him rise to 94 by the end of the season.

we shouldn't waste this chance to sign him! come on guys before the everton manager goes for him :P[/quote']

considering the circumstances,

we cant take any chances,

will have to make the bid after the granero bid collapes/goes through

considering the circumstances' date='

we cant take any chances,

will have to make the bid after the granero bid collapes/goes through[/quote']

yea so if all our bids go through (hopefully) we will have signed 15 players. and we can then move for lass with the remaining money and Cana and then start selling. :)

yea so if all our bids go through (hopefully) we will have signed 15 players. and we can then move for lass with the remaining money and Cana and then start selling. :)

have already accepted bids for Bardsley' date=' Richardson + Reid

Have 2 accepted bids, in Dean Moxey 1 million + Insua 4 million :D

:mad::mad::mad:

Crystal Palace has made an undisclosed offer for Lass DIARRA of Real Madrid
:mad::mad::mad:

have already accepted bids for Bardsley' date=' Richardson + Reid

Have 2 accepted bids, in Dean Moxey 1 million + Insua 4 million :D

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

noooo its like we made a list of targets that suddenly the whole set up wanna buy :S i think we should cancel the Granero bid and go for Lass now, as lass will be way more important than Granero.. thoughts?

we need to replace the targets we lose out on

i no Sean Campbell has a few ideas, when our faits sealed on our signings we will need to sign other players on the ones we missed out on

so we need to post suggestions in the next few days

+ made a loan bid for Johnny Evans

also a friendly request for the 14th January from Notts Forest

i no it's a while, so i'll except and if we don't want the friendly when it comes to that time then we can just cancel the friendly

okay .

plan didn't work as we already made a bid for a player in the same club

but (i'll post the plan anyway just hope the forumers on here don't see)

i'll make a bid for £21 million for Jovetic, this might scare off over bids (hopefully) so it'll give us time to get together the cash, as the deal will neve go through

we need to replace the targets we lose out on

i no Sean Campbell has a few ideas' date=' when our faits sealed on our signings we will need to sign other players on the ones we missed out on

so we need to post suggestions in the next few days

+ made a loan bid for Johnny Evans

also a friendly request for the 14th January from Notts Forest

i no it's a while, so i'll except and if we don't want the friendly when it comes to that time then we can just cancel the friendly[/quote']

sounds good i have a lot in mind as replacements. Perhaps u can make a list of the targets and by tomorrow night we can write acquired or failed to sign and then we can check out possible replacements for those we couldn't get.

sounds good i have a lot in mind as replacements. Perhaps u can make a list of the targets and by tomorrow night we can write acquired or failed to sign and then we can check out possible replacements for those we couldn't get.

have also made bids for Yarmolenko, and Candreva

Candreva has earned a call-up to the Italian national team at 83

+ Yarmolenko is in the Italian National team at 78

have also made bids for Yarmolenko' date=' and Candreva

Candreva has earned a call-up to the Italian national team at 83

+ Yarmolenko is in the Italian National team at 78[/quote']

yea, i've heard of Candreva. But i think thats enough bids for now, after all the bids have collapsed/gone through then we can see who else can have a spot in our team. although if we have some extra cash lying around at the end i think Shinji Kagawa would be a good addition to add depth to the Midfield.

Mornign chaps, well a lot has been happening. As we continue to move forward I see myself as more of an admin overhead than anything else - if everyones cool with that?

With that said theres a few bits I need to cover:-

ACCESS

I think all members, other than those on warnings, should be given the password and set up details. They are as entitled to them as the rest of us. This would mean that Mr Shair and Chewis - i will come to him in a minute- would not currently have them at present.

Aran_10

Good to see you back mate, we were worried there for a min.

Chewis

Again you have managed to cheese memebrs off. On what planet did you think taking a rival team up in the set up wa a good idea? Bad, Bad,bad move. That said, its not fair to immediately jump down his throat guys at almost everythin he says - Beckham and Owen were poor recommends but at least he is getting involved. Also som egood work re the Everton manager Chewis - not acknowldeged by the rest of us at the time.

All things considered I think Cheiws can coinsider himself on afinal warning here - and for the love of god stop asking if your still safe - relax, enjoy the game.

VOTING

whats happend to the voting lads? it seems like bids are being made almost willy nilly. It seems to be working tho and everyone seems happy enough.

NEW MEMBERS

I am getting PM after PM from people wanting in. For the record new members will be sought only to replace those that leave the game - there are no vacancies. When there are applications and votes will decide who joins.

Cheers lads - and crackin work so far. pats on the back all round

ACCESS

I think all members' date=' other than those on warnings, should be given the password and set up details.[/quote']

I agree i want to know whats going on at the club BUT what if one of the members decides to put in bids on players which none of us have agreed to buy? then we have a problem..