Forum Dream Team

EdMoses

Re: Forum Dream Team

Lads' date=' why dont we edit our posts after say a minute to take out the names and just leave the initials and lurkers cant spot our targets - whilst the rest of us will have seen who we are talking about?

Madrid i think F or H would be good, prefer H though.[/quote']

yea but F is looking for the bigger rise.

guys we haven't bid for any strikers! i think we should go for Falcao and Hulk/Jovetic

We've made a bid for one of thos if you have a look' date='

Lads, why dont we edit our posts after say a minute to take out the names and just leave the initials and lurkers cant spot our targets - whilst the rest of us will have seen who we are talking about?

Madrid i think F or H would be good, prefer H though.

I'm sure no-one will see, except maybe drseanfitz but he's said he'll stay away from our targets

\why don't we discuss things on the group ?

Seems the obvious solution to me ?

F + H looking to hit 90 so if we can raise the cash and have Bent + Jones as back up.

M of Inter Milan is a must buy.

Yesterday one of us Bid On Marco Motta instead:o

oh sorry, that was me thought he was the riser as he was 23, and M of Inter is 27

stick to our guns, and see who we can get is the best solution

3 are guarenteed to join, and there's a lot of players very close to joining, so whoever we don't get, we need to replace

lost out on Mannone, and surely Pique so far, will just need to replace them with suitible replacements so i don't think we should anitails

the purpose of my recent list, is so we know who we've signed and who we've lost so we can gather replacement

\why don't we discuss things on the group ?

Seems the obvious solution to me ?

F + H looking to hit 90 so if we can raise the cash and have Bent + Jones as back up.

M of Inter Milan is a must buy.

Yesterday one of us Bid On Marco Motta instead:o

for me both Mottas aren't good enough honestly. and F has a slight chance of 91.

oh sorry' date=' that was me thought he was the riser as he was 23, and M of I is 27[/quote']

M of Inter Is the riser,the other M is a possible dropper

i know we want to keep him' date=' but West Brom are interested in jones - should we offer him at silly money? Same story with Henderson.[/quote']

Do Not Offer Henderson!! Only offer Jones if we can get a replacment that's gonna rise for the same cash.I shortlisted a good riser 2mins ago

Stop mentioning names mate:mad::o

I heard the M that plays for I was in for a rise?

Read Spam's thread people

he was at the beginning of the year. we can't rely on spams thread though. M of I has only had 5 starts this season out of a possible 13. he had a good start to the season but is gradually starting to play worst.

Accepted a 5m bid on Campbell from Crystal Palace.

I know a 38 year old riser who is going o rise from 69-70.

A must buy:)

the riser that you shortlisted is also another good buy, if deals don't work out in that area then we'll sign him, unless Leicester, Swansea, Palace + Everton interfere with the bid again, but doubt that that will happen :rolleyes: