90+ LB Help Plz!

Hey! I wanna know about 90+ LB. I already have in my Atletico de Madrid team Juan VARGAS 90 rated but he is now LM/LB (I know this is gonna happen). My another LB is ANDRE SANTOS, but I bought him because he will raise if he plays the World Cup. My another possible LB is Yuri ZHIRKOV, but he is LM (the same "problem" as Vargas). I have also Thomas VERMAELEN who can play as CB/LB.

In the other hand I'd like to have a good LB, but all the famous LB are in the other teams. I'll have around 13.5M on December 20th because I'll be able to sell some players that increase their rating. So I wanna know about raising LB or good at the moment. I'd already thought in FILIPE, Luís. What do you think? Who do you recommend me?

Re: 90+ LB Help Plz!

my LB is maxwell

He's at Inter u.u

o ' shea could rise to 90 and is a def so can play LB

erm thats all i can thinl of atm sorrryyy :(

oh yh and try westermann he is a 91 rated def so check him out incase u havnt already people sometimes forget to look at defs as options :)

Westermann he is at Schalke right now and the manager won't sell me :(

Any more ideas?

Kieran GIBBS and Pereira da Silva FABIO have the poetntail to reach the 90s in a few more seasons.But for fast 1 i would take Vieira MARCELO,Carvalho KLEBER,Claudio MOREL RODRIGUEZ.Marcel SCHAFER might also rise in the next german ratings if Wolfsburg win the German league too. :D

hoped i helped.

Oh yeah,is Aly CISSOKHO availble.get him.in the next frnech ratin,he is going to get 90

I was talking about my Game World >.>

Any more ideas for a good LB but not to be the famous ones who are in the bigs clubs? >.>

Felipe Luis' date=' like you said is a good player that you should get.

You could also try Criscito and Taiwo, two good LB that are young but they won't rise this time around but maybe in the rating changes that are coming in winter/spring;)[/b']