Im absolutley disgusted with this!!!!!!!

Stevie Blade

Color?! What is color I ask?! Are we all Americans on this forum? Sort it out SoccerManager! An absolute disgrace!

Lol at the people who will not understand my sense of humour and post abuse which will deeply offend me forcing me into a deep depression which may all end in tears, those people will have to live with the guilt for the rest of there lives..

Re: Im absolutley disgusted with this!!!!!!!

Not being funny but whether its colour or color you still know what it means.

What about the disgrace of the whole SOCCERmanager. The whole game has a yank name.

I don't know what else you could have called it other than SM as football manager was taken. :o I would have accepted fuseballmanager anyday.

Bob, don't blame the Welsh. ;)

What about the disgrace of the whole SOCCERmanager. The whole game has a yank name.

I don't know what else you could have called it other than SM as football manager was taken. :o I would have accepted fuseballmanager anyday.

Bob' date=' don't blame the Welsh. ;)[/quote']

Good point, but if we call it Football Manager I think some men in suits will banging down the boss's door!

I retract the Welsh thing.

I blame the Amish. They'll never see this.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

If you think 'color' is bad, try 'aluminum' :eek:.

When I first came here I was having a conversation with some guys and they thought I had a speech impediment when I said aluminium! They looked at each other then said, "hey buddy, say that word again," I said what word, "Aluminium?" and they nearly wet their pants. When they recovered from their bout of the giggles I was none the wiser, thinking, a couple of rednecks :D, then the penny dropped. So I reiterated that "aluminium" is the correct pronunciation, used by everybody all over the world, apart from it seems, Americay!!!:P. So I said, "How do you say the word then?" and they replied Alu-min-um, it was then my turn to roll on the floor in fits of laughter thinking they had a cleft palate. I have come to realise a lot of little idiosyncrasies in their language but it only adds to the mystery of why I came here in the first place.

I like to think of myself as some kind of missionary, (sort of in reverse :D)

PS Good to see you back Bob, missed your barbed wit.

If you think 'color' is bad' date=' try 'aluminum' :eek:[/quote']

This really irritates me. I don't know why but I always feel the urge to do something very terrible whenever I hear an American attempt to aluminium.

PS Good to see you back Bob' date=' missed your barbed wit.[/quote']

I second this motion. Quick, someone grab him before he escapes.

I like to think of myself as some kind of missionary' date=' (sort of in reverse :D)

PS Good to see you back Bob, missed your barbed wit.[/quote']

I enjoy the reverse of the missionary myself...

This really irritates me. I don't know why but I always feel the urge to do something very terrible whenever I hear an American attempt to aluminium.

Masturbate?

I second this motion. Quick' date=' someone grab him before he escapes.[/quote']

You really think you can do better than the asylum's attempts?

Bob' date=' don't blame the Welsh. ;)[/quote']

Alot of people blame the yanks for the term soccer,and the use of it.It is simply because they have their own native football(always have to laugh at the yanks because the ball spends 99% of the time in the hand and has naff all ta do with the foot or kicking)NFL as do the aussies AFL and the irish GAA who both also use the term soccer quite a bit

Lol at the people who will not understand my sense of humour and post abuse which will deeply offend me forcing me into a deep depression which may all end in tears' date=' those people will have to live with the guilt for the rest of there lives..[/color']

Remember you lot... do you really want this on your conscience?