Recently many people are reporting of People Using multiple accounts to cheat.Many might faced this situations before.Players cheating than once they got banned they Create a New account to and get control of the club.So to counter their ways,heres my surgestions.

When a Players is set to be banned.SM should Banned the IP Adress whom the banned user had used to create a New account.This would give trouble to those whom are trying to cheat.Because once they got reported,They gets banned and they saw themselves unable to create a new account using The same computer he used to cheat.After that,These "Genius" would then find some way to create a New account,However,This would means that the Offender have a extra laptop or something eles that can help him connect to SM to create a new account,But that would means servral Mins would be wasted oN Getting these stuffs ready.By the time they Create a New account,the Club which he had use to cheat should have a 50/50 chance is already taken by another new manager.Thus making the Cheater Unable to cheat and had to start all over again.

Any ideas??Is this idea good? :confused: Also my surgestions are not yet finished yet because there is a Loop Hole in this surgestions. :eek:

Re: Banning of IP Adress

will never happen' date=' scools work cafes apartments with same ip inalot of countries etc.

All the ways of stoping cheats have been discussed here b4 and by sm.[/quote']

thats the problem which i was talking about.The loop holes aqre that what if the user is using a Cyber cafe.so i was thinking of this.

No accounts can be created more than once in a Month with the Ip adress.:rolleyes:

would i work :confused:

no use' date=' one GOLDEN memeber call xxx are master of it. Creat multiple account to do many over price transfer and gain unlimited money.[/quote']

You need to report people you suspect rather than name them here.

thats the problem which i was talking about.The loop holes aqre that what if the user is using a Cyber cafe.so i was thinking of this.

No accounts can be created more than once in a Month with the Ip adress.:rolleyes:

would i work :confused:

Mmm, I don't think so to be honest. People tend to sign up in groups at work etc, at the same time, to compete in the same gameworlds.

Mmm' date=' I don't think so to be honest. People tend to sign up in groups at work etc, at the same time, to compete in the same gameworlds.[/quote']

I think they already have something in place for this, as I've got my office mates to join my league and we can't transfer between us as the SMFA keeps blocking our deals (infuriating! these are fair deals!). Maybe it has to do with the same IP we're using in the office's shared internet PC to access SM, I don't know.

When my mates tried to join my game world from the office PC, they couldn't. So they had to go home, create a totally new account and then only could they join my game world. My guess is the IP account used to register an account is tracked (different due to my friends registering and joining from home), along with the IP used to log in daily (the same since we're in the same office).

I also think they have something similar to this in place as My friend logged on to Sm on my computer and tried to join my gameworld but it wouldnt let him so now it doesnt let him join any game world associated with me so he has to join leagues on his own and so do I so it takes some of the fun about competeing with my mate out the game.

Its so unfair' date=' i reported somebody for cheating and guess what? they took my rep and kickedm e out i didnt cheat at all!! my rep was like 189 and now its like 47 :( how unfairs this??!!? i msg'd them asking what happend and i got no reply![/quote']

well i am starting to lose confidence in SM because from what i see,many are having their Rep reduced when they clear did not cheat whereas Cheaters just keep coming back again.Apparently,the SM Sucurity inst really very well tough.When i was playing back then.I have a Great pleasure playing the game,but now these Stupid Cheaters ruined everything. :mad:

Its so unfair' date=' i reported somebody for cheating and guess what? they took my rep and kickedm e out i didnt cheat at all!! my rep was like 189 and now its like 47 :( how unfairs this??!!? i msg'd them asking what happend and i got no reply![/quote']

Not sure how this is related to banning IP addresses.

However, it does say when you go on to Support that tickets regarding punishment will be closed.

You need to email support@soccermanager.com if you are disputing a punishment. If your appeal is unsuccessful they will take further action though, so bear that in mind.

If you don't get a reply then it would be best to contact someone like me and I will pound on the metaphorical door of SM and try and get some attention.

well i am starting to lose confidence in SM because from what i see' date='many are having their Rep reduced when they clear did not cheat whereas Cheaters just keep coming back again.Apparently,the SM Sucurity inst really very well tough.When i was playing back then.I have a Great pleasure playing the game,but now these Stupid Cheaters ruined everything. :mad:[/quote']

There are far less cheats than there used to be. If you have something in mind you need to report them.

SM don't reduce people's rep for no reason; by that I mean there are automated systems in place that pick up on things and take action. Most of the time it is right and I don't think it is accurate that "many" people have their rep reduced for no reason.

Not sure how this is related to banning IP addresses.

However' date=' it does say when you go on to Support that tickets regarding punishment will be closed.

You need to email [email']support@soccermanager.com[/email] if you are disputing a punishment. If your appeal is unsuccessful they will take further action though, so bear that in mind.

If you don't get a reply then it would be best to contact someone like me and I will pound on the metaphorical door of SM and try and get some attention.

There are far less cheats than there used to be. If you have something in mind you need to report them.

SM don't reduce people's rep for no reason; by that I mean there are automated systems in place that pick up on things and take action. Most of the time it is right and I don't think it is accurate that "many" people have their rep reduced for no reason.

well I have my Rep decreased to 40 when i did nothing.checked.all the clubs where never touched by me before and i never entered the game world with any of my other accounts. :( but i dont want to talk about it. :( The only thing thats keeping me in this game is the Forum only. :D