Lloris -akinfeev-mandanda

mirosplacut

Re: Lloris -akinfeev-mandanda

well in my opinion you should go for AKINFEEV he as many change of being 92 if moved to MANCHESTER UNITED

but l think many forumers will say Lloris because is young and play for the national team. and is just rised to 91 not long ago

mandanda second choice in the national side. but he will be in the world cup

Tell me who to buy ?

AKINFEEV' date=' Igor Gk 23 91 Russia nr 1

LLORIS, Hugo Gk 22 91 Lyon and France Gk

MANDANDA, Steve Gk 24 91 Marseille Gk[/quote']

It really is a toss up between Lloris and Akinfeev. Very little between them, but I'd choose Akinfeev as he'll most likely be at a better team than Lyon soon.

well in my opinion you should go for AKINFEEV he as many change of being 92 if moved to MANCHESTER UNITED

but l think many forumers will say Lloris because is young and play for the national team. and is just rised to 91 not long ago

mandanda second choice in the national side. but he will be in the world cup

Ferguson said he is not linked with akinfeev .

I would take Mandanda out like others as said, purely because hes no French number 1.

The other 2 are pretty similar. I think Llorris will stay with Lyon for quite a while, where as I reckon Akinfeev may leave to join a bigger club in the winter or summer.

Buy either of the 2, there ratings will be the same for quite a while imo.

Akinfeev - top reflexes = great at penalties and shot-stopping. Not so good in the air.

Lloris - only weakness atm is his consistency. Awful in the 5-5 draw with Marseille, but France's best player in the games against Ireland. Could easily become the best 'keeper in the world if he can consistently perform at his best.

Mandanda - France's No. 2 behind Lloris, and rightly so.

So Lloris is the best 'keeper of the three in my opinion, and is in the best position for a high SM rating (as Lyon/France > CSKA/Russia). I can see Akinfeev getting a transfer to a bigger club, maybe Bayern since Rensing sucks, but would still go for Lloris as he is the better GK in my opinion and is going to the World Cup courtesy of Henry's hand (whereas Russia aren't).

EDIT: Atm I'm thinking max potential for the three are something like:

Mandanda 91/92 (nearly peaked already)

Akinfeev 92/93 (when he moves to a bigger club)

Lloris 96 (best 'keeper in the world!)

Just my opinion.