Re: di maria?!?!

I really don't have time to reply to any replies to this (if there are any! :P) as I'm just heading out the door in a minute... :o

Di Maria is a MUCH better prospect than Valencia, just because he's rated 1 less and plays for a smaller club (at the moment) people are blinded.

I laughed at Adam's comment, it was so nonsensical. If Di Maria played his current game for Inter (who've followed him for nearly 3 years) then he'd be 92 or 93.

He's been the best player in the Europa League, on of the stars of the Liga Sagres, is a regular for the Argentinian National Team and has arguably been one of the best players in all of Europe thus far this season.

They should both be 90 come the next changes, but Di Maria would be very unlucky not to be 91 or 92 by the end of the season.

Have a good night folks. :)

I laughed at Adam's comment' date=' it was so nonsensical. If Di Maria played his current game for Inter (who've followed him for nearly 3 years) then he'd be 92 or 93.

Have a good night folks. :)[/quote']

but the thing is valencia plays for united and di maria doesnt play for inter so probably after the next ratings valencia will be higher due to him being at a better team unless Di maria makes a move in January

but the thing is valencia plays for united and di maria doesnt play for inter so probably after the next ratings valencia will be higher due to him being at a better team unless Di maria makes a move in January

mate, i agree with Spam. we can't say valencia will be higher rated coz he is at a better team. We can only say his advantage is that he plays in a better league. So if he and Di maria have the same game rating, he will have a higher rating in SM. But if we watch Valencia's game closely, u can find out he only plays well when the opponent team is much weaker. (I never forget how frustrated he was when he couldn't pass Ashley Cole) And more generally, his overall contributions to the team is not as much as what the statistics tell. On the other hand, Di maria is a pure talent and he can reach a height that Valencia can't. I first watched him play on the Beijing Olmypics and he has been the player I try to include in my Squad ever since.

so, i'm pretty sure that both of them will get 90 in this rating change.

btw, Di Maria is almost certain for a move to Italy or England after the World Cup

Just by looking at the 2 players anybody can see that Di maria is by far the better player.

Di maria has improved greatly over the last year wheras Valencia was playing better when at Wigan. If the ratings was done on actual ability then Valencia would be a 88 and Di Maria a 90/91.

Get Di Maria and use Valencia in the deal.

thanks i will swap or i might buy di maria in a swap including aluko[check my scout] or paulo henrique and cash what do you guys think

if u have enough cash, buy Di maria in cash. Don include valencia coz he is also going to rise. i don know much about aluko but don swap paulo henrique. he is another rising talent.

I would swap Valencia for Di Maria without a second thought valencia will probably get a undeserved rise to 90 just because he plays for man u and sm are biased towards big clubs but Di Maria will go 89/90 next ratings and imo is the better long term option of the 2.

mate valencia might not be the best player in the world but he has scored quite a few goals this year from the wing and has featured in virtually every game, he will rise, not because there biased but because thats how this game works, if someone is scoring and playing every week in a team that is hard to establish yourself in then you will rise, for instance lucas will prob rise even though he is rank rotten, quite possibly one of the worst liverpool players I've seen lol, well except from big Kyrgiakos, he's absolutely dire why would they buy someone who played for Rangers thats crazy!

anyway half the time it is not SM that are biased its all the forumers out there, use are all soo biased towards either players you have in your teams or the teams you support, if they were biased to the top four then why would forumers be claiming that Darren Fletcher will maybe rise to 91 but will prob stay 90, thats just biased as if your not a United fan you hate them lol, and Fletcher gets extra hatred as he is Scottish and not foreign lol, if a foreigner plays the way Fletch has played this season scoring that wonder goal aswell everyone is saying guarenteed 92, the same as (pique 90-92, gourcuff 90-92, people have even said Vermaelen to 91!) Fletch has been one of the outstanding players in the prem and should get 92 soo if you could I would sell valencia and buy in Fletch as he can play RM aswel as CM, Valencia will rise but I can only assume there is more to come from him.

looks like me and the vast majority of non liverpool fans, (and liverpool fans) dont know anything about football lol, I wouldn't say he is better than anderson but anderson is certainly overrated at 91, Di Maria might be a better player than Valencia I'm not disagreeing with anyone there, I was simply pointing out that it is not biased to the top four for Valencia to get a rise lol, he has played alot of games and scored a few goals, thats enough to warrent a 90 fact, di maria probably wont get 90 this time around (dont know for sure) so my advice would be wait for valencia to get his rise then sell him!