Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Lensois

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Daragh

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Yes' date=' but at the same time Lotito didn't want to let go for his best players and seeing that Edy Reja (the Lazio coach), wants to build up a very strong Lazio team, I'm sure he will make Kolarov stay in Rome. Afterall, he managed to change Ledesma's opinion of leaving Lazio this summer to a bigger club, to stay in Lazio, after Reja discussed his plans for Lazio.[/quote']

My thoughts exactly. I would have expected him to give Reja a season to see where he can take the club.

Also while on the topic of transfers, Adriano has said he expects to be playing for Roma next season.

Yes' date=' but at the same time Lotito didn't want to let go for his best players and seeing that Edy Reja (the Lazio coach), wants to build up a very strong Lazio team, I'm sure he will make Kolarov stay in Rome. Afterall, he managed to change Ledesma's opinion of leaving Lazio this summer to a bigger club, to stay in Lazio, after Reja discussed his plans for Lazio.[/quote']

I'm going to disagree. First off, Lotito is learning from his mistakes and will not be "forcing" anyone to stay, even if it is to build a strong team.

Lazio are looking at Luca Antonelli from Parma (among others) as a replacement for Kolarov as he is almost certainly heading out the door.

Whether Kolarov will be going to Madrid will remain to be seen. I wouldn't be surprised though. Mourinho has a huge man crush on the Serb and his versatility is a huge asset in Mou's eyes.

Who would be a better buy' date=' huntelaar or Borrelio?[/quote']

Borriello imo -

Huntelaar really needs to find his feet or a new club to repair his reputation as a lethal striker.

Whilst Borriello is a simple striker if you will who will nick goals but will never be world class.;)

I would go with the latter.

Borriello imo -

Huntelaar really needs to find his feet or a new club to repair his reputation as a lethal striker.

Whilst Borriello is a simple striker if you will who will nick goals but will never be world class.;)

I would go with the latter.

Cheers buddy, repped.

Guest Daragh

Leite?

:)

Yep, Leite :)

Was quite obvious he'd be coming to Rome for a few weeks now. Exactly what we need, a powerful striker who'll get at the opposition's defence. We've always needed an out and out striker and hopefully Adriano will be the man. However, it really does make me wonder how Ranieri will line up next season as his favoured 4-2-3-1 formation will most probably see Adriano on the bench unfortunately. Going to be interesting to see how he'll line up next season though.

Although a free transfer, it's still a big risk considering he will be signing a contract worth €3.5 million a year which is a lot considering our financial situation. However, I have read that there will be a clause in his contract that would allow the contract to be rescinded should he ever return to his old ways (don't know how much truth there is in that though). Very excited about the thought of a rejuvenated Adriano playing for us though and a risk worth taking IMO.

Now lets just hope Burdisso is next through the door!

Guest Daragh

Which Burdisso? ;)

You know who I mean! :P

Would be nice to have the two brothers playing in Rome together though! Could happen as I've read that Roma would be his preferred destination. I wonder how much he'd cost though.

Daragh/Maradona/Jinx,

How safe is Cambiasso's 95? I don't get to follow him week in week out, but with Sneijder, Milito, Lucio and Samuel all hogging the limelight this season, has Cambiasso been impressive in helping Inter to the treble?

I know he won't drop at all this round, and I was thinking of selling Essien for Cambiasso plus cash. Essien seems injury plagued now, and Cambiasso looks to be a solid dogged DM.

Any views on Cambiasso and whether he might still continue to play regularly under their new manager?

Thanks in advance,

Caleb.

Would appreciate if any of Daragh/Maradona/Jinx could reply. No offense to the other guys, I'm a fan of these fellows insight on Serie A. :)

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Daragh/Maradona/Jinx' date='

How safe is Cambiasso's 95? I don't get to follow him week in week out, but with Sneijder, Milito, Lucio and Samuel all hogging the limelight this season, has Cambiasso been impressive in helping Inter to the treble?

I know he won't drop at all this round, and I was thinking of selling Essien for Cambiasso plus cash. Essien seems injury plagued now, and Cambiasso looks to be a solid dogged DM.

Any views on Cambiasso and whether he might still continue to play regularly under their new manager?

Thanks in advance,

Caleb.

Would appreciate if any of Daragh/Maradona/Jinx could reply. No offense to the other guys, I'm a fan of these fellows insight on Serie A. :)[/quote']

I'm not Daragh/Maradona/Jinx but i watch all Inter games :)

Cambiasso had the better season since he is at Inter IMO. His 95 is the safest rating in the squad, only Milito has been better performer this season.

I dont know about Essien, but i have just exchange him with my Gerrard, i hope he wont drop!:D

Daragh/Maradona/Jinx' date='

Thanks in advance,

Caleb.

Would appreciate if any of Daragh/Maradona/Jinx could reply. No offense to the other guys, I'm a fan of these fellows insight on Serie A. :)[/quote']

Hi buddy.

I agree with Edox regarding:

His 95 is the safest rating in the squad, only Milito has been better performer this season.

You of course already knew he wouldn't drop.

He is a wonderful player and he has performed admirably this season. An instrumental player for Inter all season. I love his movement and supporting runs from deep midfield. That he isn't a part of the ARG squad for SA is scandalous and a joke!

Will he keep playing under the new coach? Well, we still don't know who will be the new top dog at Inter, but I simply can't imagine anyone not wanting to use Cambiasso in the engine room, unless the name tag says Maradona. ;) He is hands down the best central midfielder at Inter.

Should you swap him for Essien? Wow, that is a tough one. I'm a huge fan of Essien. Yes, he has been injured for a long time, but when he recovers he should be a safe bet to start for Chelsea.

Cambiasso is a safer 95 than Essien at this time, but we obviously don't know what will happen down the road.

You know who I mean! :P

Would be nice to have the two brothers playing in Rome together though! Could happen as I've read that Roma would be his preferred destination. I wonder how much he'd cost though.

:D

I don't think he would be too expensive seeing as Rosario were relegated this season, but not sure.

Can anyone tell me anything about Andrea Poli and Mcdonald Mariga I heard they would both rise' date=' is this true?[/quote']

With Sampdoria having qualified for the Champions League, Poli will definitely rise. I think 87 is likely, with a rise to 88 being a possibility too.

Mariga should earn a small +1 rise to 86 this round, with a slim chance of 87.

I'm not Daragh/Maradona/Jinx but i watch all Inter games :)

Cambiasso had the better season since he is at Inter IMO. His 95 is the safest rating in the squad' date=' only Milito has been better performer this season.

I dont know about Essien, but i have just exchange him with my Gerrard, i hope he wont drop!:D[/quote']

Hi buddy.

I agree with Edox regarding:

You of course already knew he wouldn't drop.

He is a wonderful player and he has performed admirably this season. An instrumental player for Inter all season. I love his movement and supporting runs from deep midfield. That he isn't a part of the ARG squad for SA is scandalous and a joke!

Will he keep playing under the new coach? Well' date=' we still don't know who will be the new top dog at Inter, but I simply can't imagine anyone not wanting to use Cambiasso in the engine room, unless the name tag says Maradona. ;) He is hands down the best central midfielder at Inter.

Should you swap him for Essien? Wow, that is a tough one. I'm a huge fan of Essien. Yes, he has been injured for a long time, but when he recovers he should be a safe bet to start for Chelsea.

Cambiasso is a safer 95 than Essien at this time, but we obviously don't know what will happen down the road.[/quote']

Thank you both for your help. :)

With Sampdoria having qualified for the Champions League' date=' Poli will definitely rise. I think 87 is likely, with a rise to 88 being a possibility too.

Mariga should earn a small +1 rise to 86 this round, with a slim chance of 87.[/quote']

thanks very much:D

Archived