Sign in to follow this  
Lensois

Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

I'll say 91 as he has not touched a ball for quite some time. Not really sure though.

Not due back until october ( due to another drugs ban :rolleyes: ). 91 should be guaranteed but imo id be surprised if his career ever got the heights of the past.

How to ruin a career and throw away everything you have - by Adrian Mutu.

Deserves everything he gets imo.

Bitterness over lol

I'll say 91 as he has not touched a ball for quite some time. Not really sure though.

Hmm... Pandev didn't drop at all in the last changes though due to "off the field problems." Do you not think it would be very inconsistent of SM then to drop Mutu to 91 for a simliar story. I know the circumstances of the two players are slightly different but imo the most he should drop to is 92.

Hmm... Pandev didn't drop at all in the last changes though due to "off the field problems." Do you not think it would be very inconsistent of SM then to drop Mutu to 91 for a simliar story. I know the circumstances of the two players are slightly different but imo the most he should drop to is 92.

You are correct in your stance regarding SM.

Players who are absent for long periods due to injury dont drop as dramatically as people believe that they should i.e Hargreaves.

However I do belive that due to it being another drug ban and his career again in tatters that there is the possibilty of a 91 imo.

Any idea what will happen to the ratings of Brighi' date=' Kaladze, Zanetti(fiorentina), and Abbiati?[/quote']

Brigi has slight chance to drop, Kaladze is certain drop. Abbiati and Zanetti will stay

Hello' date='

Whtas the latest with Bocchetti of Genoa. Any chance of further rises?Or is he stuck on an 89 for a while?

Any help will be brill[/quote']

Bocchetti will stay at 89 this time. He has potential to be 90+ but not this time

Hey guys.

I just wondered what your thoughts are of Santacroce? I'm guessing he isn't likely to drop due to limited gametime as he is/was injured? Is he still a player worth holding on to?

Thanks.:)

Hi' date='

Davide ASTORI i notice he has played alot of games this season for Cagliari,Has he been good?

Does any1 know his predicted rise?[/quote']

Yeah's he's good. I would keep him. A rise to 86 is almost a certainty, has a shot at 87 too.

Sorry if it has been asked, does Kolarov have any chance of 89? I mean, I know Lazio had a terrible season but I've been very impressed everytime I've seen him (bar giving away that penalty against Roma). He's also doing well for Serbia. Lichtsteiner is 89 but does Kolarov have a chance or will he suffer because the rest of the team is bad? I mean, Kolarov is one of the best left backs in the world imo (although, he is much better attacking than defending) so 88 seems very low

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

He will probably rise by 1. He has been injuried for half a season.

I think he won't rise at all. I think I'm right he was injured all the time since last Italian rating changes, so it should be --> no performances-no rise.

Bonucci will rise +2 probably

You are correct in your stance regarding SM.

Players who are absent for long periods due to injury dont drop as dramatically as people believe that they should i.e Hargreaves.

Which is wrong imo. I've always stated that. Part of a players rating is his current/recent form. If a player has a long term injury (3+months) then he has no recent form to speak of and should surely drop because of that alone.

If he regains his form post injury then his rating would then increase to reflect this.

Makes sense to me.

Does anyone knows if KOLAROV is going for a raise?

I asked this too

Another thread has him down as a riser but Lazio were so bad that I don't know. He deserves it though, he really does.

I asked this too

Another thread has him down as a riser but Lazio were so bad that I don't know. He deserves it though' date=' he really does.[/quote']

Hard to argue with that.

Kolarov will move on this summer. Him and Muslera were the two bright spots in their season.

Hard to argue with that.

Kolarov will move on this summer. Him and Muslera were the two bright spots in their season.

Lichtsteiner too, in my opinion. That wing back role is so unforgiving but Kolarov and Licht made it look easy most of the time. All 3 (and Zarate) deserve better than Lazio