Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Discuss everything about Serie A here. Feel free to post questions about Serie A. I have one rule though, check the predictions before you ask me about some predictions

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Inter Julio Cesar - 95--->95/96 Francesco Toldo - 87--->87 Paolo Orlandoni - 83--->83 Maicon - 95--->95 Davide Santon - 86--->86 Lucio - 9

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Hi all,

I have a Palermo side in a GC and I was hoping for some help on whether I should sell some of the squad players

Any thoughts on these guys rating status? Riser or Drop?

Salvatore SIRIGU 86RTD GK

Federico BALZARETTI 88RTD LB/LM

Mattia CASSANI 89RTD RB/RM

Dorin GOIAN 88RTD CB

Fábio SIMPLICIO 90RTD CM/AM

Antonio NOCERINO 89RTD CM/DM

Giulio MIGLIACCIO 88RTD CM

Mark BRESCIANO 88RTD CM/LM

Fabrizio MICCOLI 90RTD FWD/AM

Édinson CAVANI 89RTD CF

I havent included Kjaer or Pastore as I no longer have them

Any help would be great

Guest Higgy

Hi all' date='

I have a Palermo side in a GC and I was hoping for some help on whether I should sell some of the squad players

Any thoughts on these guys rating status? Riser or Drop?

Salvatore SIRIGU 86RTD GK

Federico BALZARETTI 88RTD LB/LM

Mattia CASSANI 89RTD RB/RM

Dorin GOIAN 88RTD CB

Fábio SIMPLICIO 90RTD CM/AM

Antonio NOCERINO 89RTD CM/DM

Giulio MIGLIACCIO 88RTD CM

Mark BRESCIANO 88RTD CM/LM

Fabrizio MICCOLI 90RTD FWD/AM

Édinson CAVANI 89RTD CF

I havent included Kjaer or Pastore as I no longer have them

Any help would be great[/quote']

Check out the first post..

Hi, can u please predict the rating of the following players in my team?

FREY, Sebastien 93

STORARI, Marco 87

PASQUAL, Manuel 89

GOBBI, Massimo 87

GAMBERINI, Alessandro 91

ZAPATA, Cristian 90

KROLDRUP, Per 88

TAGLIANI, Massimiliano 76

MONTOLIVO, Riccardo 91

ZANETTI, Cristiano 89

DONADEL, Marco 89

JOVETIC, Stevan 89

SANTANA, Mario 89

PATO, Alexandre 92

CHAMAKH, Marouane 90

Best regards,

Ernie

Guest Higgy

So' date=' Roma signed Simplicio after his contract Palermo expired. [b']With Pizarro and DDR almost sure to drop[/b], who do you think will leave Roma, Diego? Brighi or Perrotta?

Do you mean set to stay at Roma?

So' date=' Roma signed Simplicio after his contract Palermo expired. With Pizarro and DDR almost sure to drop, who do you think will leave Roma, Diego? Brighi or Perrotta?[/quote']

You have to mean stay ;)

Well, there haven't been any rumors about any of the following midfielders you've mentioned will leave. It's to early to say which player will leave, but the most likely who'll leave is Brighi. Why? He was barely used last year and Perrotta, De Rossi and Pizarro were building the centre-midfield most of the times. Raineri has also now the option of buying players of his own ''taste''. Clearly Brighi wasn't of his taste perhaps and with Simplicio being almost the same kind of player, I believe Brighi has the biggest chance of leaving. But perhaps Raineri wants to have many midfields option to choose between so he can handle both CL and Serie A, so I'm not quite sure if Brighi will leave, but if their is one midfielder who will leave, it's Brighi as I said.

While speaking of transfers, Toni is very close of joining Genoa after accepting their salary offer.

Guest Daragh

You have to mean stay ;)

Well' date=' there haven't been any rumors about any of the following midfielders you've mentioned will leave. It's to early to say which player will leave, but the most likely who'll leave is Brighi. Why? He was barely used last year and Perrotta, De Rossi and Pizarro were building the centre-midfield most of the times. Raineri has also now the option of buying players of his own ''taste''. Clearly Brighi wasn't of his taste perhaps and with Simplicio being almost the same kind of player, I believe Brighi has the biggest chance of leaving. But perhaps Raineri wants to have many midfields option to choose between so he can handle both CL and Serie A, so I'm not quite sure if Brighi will leave, but if their is one midfielder who will leave, it's Brighi as I said.

While speaking of transfers, Toni is very close of joining Genoa after accepting their salary offer.[/quote']

Agreed. If anyone is to go, it'll be Brighi. I'll be disappointed to see him leave tbh. Very under rated player who could easily play for another top club IMO. He was never really going to break into the first XI with De Rossi, Pizarro and Perrotta all ahead of him though, but I'm a fan of his. Like Adriano, it was clear for a few weeks now that he'd be on his way to Rome.

Apparently Ranieri wants to offer Brighi or Baptista to Inter for Burdisso.

I have see you tipped Tomovic for 85/86 on the first page Diego so do you think he will be more likely to rise and stay?and regardless of that does he have a good future at Genoa?

With Genoa you never know. They could sell half there squad at just one transfer window' date=' even though the player itself has played well. I still think though Tomovic will be a starter for Genoa next season or atleast get a handfull of starts, beacuse he has been impressing in my opinion, and he could play on many different position if I remember correctly.

What will happen to Nicolas Bertolo's rating?

First page. If not mentioned, then stay.

1}what are the odds of de rossi hitting 95 this ratings change and does he ha

ve a chance to be 96 in the future in a year or 2

2} what is the maximum rating marchisio be in the future considering every1 says he is going to be future italian captain

Won't hit 95 beacuse Roma didn't participate in CL nor won the league. He can hit 95 though next season if Roma wins the league and does well in Europe.

what about de silvestri?...he will rise?

First page again...

Hi guys' date=' new around here, but what do you think chances are of Stephan EL SHAARAWY getting a rating change?? :confused:[/quote']

First page....

Should I buy Cassani and Cossu?

Yeah, you should do it. Cossu and Cassani are both very under-rated players in my opinion (I'm speaking about real-life). Cassani should be the next starting RB once Lippi quits the NT after WC and Prandelli takes over. Cossu is a player who is able of both playing on both the midfield and just behind the strikers and is doing great while playing on both position. He should also see some games with Italy during the new era that starts after Lippi.

Yeah' date=' you should do it. Cossu and Cassani are both very under-rated players in my opinion (I'm speaking about real-life). Cassani should be the next starting RB once Lippi quits the NT after WC and Prandelli takes over. Cossu is a player who is able of both playing on both the midfield and just behind the strikers and is doing great while playing on both position. He should also see some games with Italy during the new era that starts after Lippi.[/quote']

Thanks for quick and very good anwser! :)