Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Discuss everything about Serie A here. Feel free to post questions about Serie A. I have one rule though, check the predictions before you ask me about some predictions

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Inter Julio Cesar - 95--->95/96 Francesco Toldo - 87--->87 Paolo Orlandoni - 83--->83 Maicon - 95--->95 Davide Santon - 86--->86 Lucio - 9

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

hi, I looked on the first page, and there's no mention of Totti, and you said if they aren't there, they will stay, but then a guy asked "will totti stay at 94" (in late 2009) so which one is it?

EDIT: and the same question goes for Jeremy Menez too...

Hello ' date=' what do you think about federico carraro ?

What his rating will be ? He scored a tremendous goal in u-17 WC .

is he a future star ? What type of player is he ?

Thanx ;D[/color']

Hasn't done enough to get any sort of a significant rise in the upcoming changes.

Due to his age and the players ahead of him it might take a season or two for him to feature in the first team and thus earn you a rise.

He's an attacking midfielder of small stature, will have to bulk up a bit to cope better with the rigours of first team football.

He is worth keeping though.

hi' date=' I looked on the first page, and there's no mention of Totti, and you said if they aren't there, they will stay, but then a guy asked "will totti stay at 94" (in late 2009) so which one is it?

EDIT: and the same question goes for Jeremy Menez too...[/quote']

thought I would quote it in case it gets missed...

I've got 2 questions about Fiorentina:

1) Is Mihajlovic the right guy to manage them?

2) Do you think D'Agostino would fit perfectly into Fiorentina's tactics?

1. If you look at tactics, then no. Mihajlovic uses a 4-3-3 tactic. This current player-material Fiorentina has in their hands, are of course set for the 4-2-3-1 tactic, that Prandelli successfully use. It beats me how he will handle Jovetic. Jovetic's favourite position is as an AM, just behind the striker(s). Now, with Mihajlovic confirming he will use 4-3-3, I don't know where a player like Jovetic will be played at. Last season Prandelli tried to use Jovetic as some parts as a winger, but with no success. It will be interesting to see how an important key-member like Jovetic will be used.

2. No, I don't believe so. Fiorentina already has their own playmaker in Montolivo. D'Agostino is not really needed at Fiorentina in my opnion, and with Mihajlovic using an 4-3-3 formation, I can't see two playmakers on the pitch together, and I'm sure Mihajlovic would prefer to start Montolivo with 2 DM's, so the DM's could take up those parts the wingers in the 4-3-3 formation will leave.

1. If you look at tactics' date=' then no. Mihajlovic uses a 4-3-3 tactic. This current player-material Fiorentina has in their hands, are of course set for the 4-2-3-1 tactic, that Prandelli successfully use. It beats me how he will handle Jovetic. Jovetic's favourite position is as an AM, just behind the striker(s). Now, with Mihajlovic confirming he will use 4-3-3, I don't know where a player like Jovetic will be played at. Last season Prandelli tried to use Jovetic as some parts as a winger, but with no success. It will be interesting to see how an important key-member like Jovetic will be used.

2. No, I don't believe so. Fiorentina already has their own playmaker in Montolivo. D'Agostino is not really needed at Fiorentina in my opnion, and with Mihajlovic using an 4-3-3 formation, I can't see two playmakers on the pitch together, and I'm sure Mihajlovic would prefer to start Montolivo with 2 DM's, so the DM's could take up those parts the wingers in the 4-3-3 formation will leave.[/quote']

Thanks Señor Diego. :)

P.S. I like your beard. ;)