Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Lensois

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

What do some of you think about the potential of khrin & ekdal to rise much further above what they will get in the next update, do both have promising futures?

and also what of santacroce? i know he had a serious injury/.surgery a while back.. do you think he can get back to where he was? i made quite a big investment in him in a gold world :rolleyes:

Are players like Balotelli, Hamsik, Alexis Sanchez, Paolo De Ceglie, McDonald Mariga, Jovetic, Danijel Aleksic and Montolivo looking to rise ?

'Cuz I include them all in my team, and most of them have been playing well lately..

Thanks for any help *

Are players like Balotelli' date=' Hamsik, Alexis Sanchez, Paolo De Ceglie, McDonald Mariga, Jovetic, Danijel Aleksic and Montolivo looking to rise ?

'Cuz I include them all in my team, and most of them have been playing well lately..

Thanks for any help *[/quote']

Have you read the first page of this thread? stuff like risers and ratings changes are all outlined there :)

Goalden Oldies...

Differing predictions even within the first 2 pages of this thread?

'Diego'/other can you please clarify?

Del Piero > ? (I'd say he keeps his 93, against Madrid for example)

Seedorf > ? (I'd say he keeps his 93, against Man. United for example)

Cannavaro > ? (I'd say he keeps his 93, World Cup Captain)

Grosso > ? (Possibly down to 90)

Zambrotta > ? (Can't comment)

Cordoba > ? (Hasn't played enough and when has, not shon)

Goalden Oldies...

Differing predictions even within the first 2 pages of this thread?

'Diego'/other can you please clarify?

Del Piero > ? (I'd say he keeps his 93' date=' against Madrid for example)

Seedorf > ? (I'd say he keeps his 93, against Man. United for example)

Cannavaro > ? (I'd say he keeps his 93, World Cup Captain)

Grosso > ? (Possibly down to 90)

Zambrotta > ? (Can't comment)

Cordoba > ? (Hasn't played enough and when has, not shon)[/quote']

All the predictions are on the first page.

Who's a better buy' date=' Storari or Muslera?[/quote']

Both are good, but for short-term stick with Storari. He'll probably end up at Samp sooner or later this summer and will play CL footie with them, so I'd guess he could be a 89/90 rated player soon.

Who's a better buy' date=' Storari or Muslera?[/quote']

definitely storari. for one thing, samp have qualified for the champions league (and a big part of that is his stunning performances) while lazio spent the whole season fighting against relegation. also storari spent the first half of the season with milan playing a whole bunch of games, even in the champs league and he was their best player in that time. this is my opinion ofcourse, but i feel strongly about it.

Both are good' date=' but for short-term stick with Storari. He'll probably end up at Samp sooner or later this summer and will play CL footie with them, so I'd guess he could be a 89/90 rated player soon.[/quote']

Thanks. In the upcoming changes, do you think Storari has a chance of getting 89. If yes, then how much (percentage wise)?

Thanks. In the upcoming changes' date=' do you think Storari has a chance of getting 89. If yes, then how much (percentage wise)?[/quote']

I would have given him a 89, but I'm sure SM won't do this considering he wasn't a regular for Milan at the first half of this season, but since his loan-move to Sampdoria, he has been awesome and truly deserves to get such an high rating, but I don't think he'll get this, despite Sampdoria going to CL. But hey, SM are very generous these changes and I wouldn't be suprised if I see him going to 89 and for that matter Bonucci to 89.

I would have given him a 89' date=' but I'm sure SM won't do this considering he wasn't a regular for Milan at the first half of this season, but since his loan-move to Sampdoria, he has been awesome and truly deserves to get such an high rating, but I don't think he'll get this, despite Sampdoria going to CL. But hey, SM are very generous these changes and I wouldn't be suprised if I see him going to 89 and for that matter Bonucci to 89.[/quote']

actually he did start most of the games in the half he spent with milan.. and he was good and decisive in most matches he played aswell. true, he did miss a few, but i think he made of for that with his samp performances anyway..

actually he did start most of the games in the half he spent with milan.. and he was good and decisive in most matches he played aswell. true' date=' he did miss a few, but i think he made of for that with his samp performances anyway..[/quote']

I see your point, but remember that he got injured after some games in the beginning of the season and then Dida (and later Abbiati) took the starting spot which made Storari move to Samp. I think he will get a +1, but he deserves an +2 and I wouldn't be suprised if SM gave him that.

Simone Pepe joining Juve. Never liked him but at least he is more mobile than Amauri. Krasic also set to join:D One of my favourite players and will bring some much needed freshness and pace into their side.

yea thank god for krasic.. as you said he'll bring in some much needed pace to the side. but man, im so skeptic about pepe -_- never liked the guy

Archived