Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Lensois

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

All the predictions are on the first page.

Both are good' date=' but for short-term stick with Storari. He'll probably end up at Samp sooner or later this summer and will play CL footie with them, so I'd guess he could be a 89/90 rated player soon.[/quote']

Yawn. Did you not read what I wrote, differing predictions!?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

95% certain that he'll stay at 91.

I think he has a fairly good chance though. I mean he was already a 91 while Napoli were around mid-table. Now that they have qualified for Europe, he should have a decent shout at 92 - especially as Slovakia made it to the WC too.

I think 60% stay, 40% rise. Just my opinion though.

Are there any LMs/RMs/Wingers who will rise to at least 90 in this set of changes? I can't think of ANY Serie A player who is due to rise to at least 90 in this set of changes.

Criscito, Cassani, Riise and Cavani are some players who could get 90, although none of them fits your bill.

Should I get Ivanovic or Cassani? Who's the better player long-term? Haven't seen much of Cassani but his praise lately sung in ears. Ivanovic for me seems like nothing too special. Advice much appreciated...

Ivanovic got into PFA team of the year, in the best league in the world. Nah nothing special at all :rolleyes:

criscito what do you think about him? gonna be huge? how chances he have to +1

thanks in advance

edit criscito is in firstteam of italian but he doing a bad game i think bad defensevly good offensvly. How he does for genoa this season

Wow, this is taking a while isn't it? A couple of relegated teams so far so it might not be until Saturday that they get to Roma / Inter etc.

Compared with last year it's taking vastly longer to rate the teams despite ignoring the lower leagues (apart from the English Championship). Players like Shaquiri haven't been rated since early November (currently 78 rated and in the Swiss World Cup squad)...

Will Ranocchia Rise? I'm thinking I should sell him and get Bonucci instead if he isn't in for a rise.

IMO he won't due to the knee injury that kept him out early this year, but Bonucci is the better prospect and likely to get a +2 immediately, so sign him. :D

Guest Raines

IMO he won't due to the knee injury that kept him out early this year' date=' but Bonucci is the better prospect and likely to get a +2 immediately, so sign him. :D[/quote']

Is he still worth keeping though? I don't think I need Bonucci too much after just signing Alvaro Dominguez who is predicted to go up to 88.

Is he still worth keeping though? I don't think I need Bonucci too much after just signing Alvaro Dominguez who is predicted to go up to 88.

Yeah, definitely. I expect he'll follow Bonucci up the ratings, as he'd most liekly have hit 88 too barring his injury. IMO Bonucci is the better buy all round.

AD is a good signing considering how close the Spanish changes are; and I'd move quickly for Leo bonucci as it won't be long before he rises! :P

If you could work it out so that you can keep both of the young Italians it would be great, but personally I'd swap/sell Ranocchia and buy him back later, because he won't have risen in ten weeks. :D

Guest Raines

Yeah' date=' definitely. I expect he'll follow Bonucci up the ratings, as he'd most liekly have hit 88 too barring his injury. IMO Bonucci is the better buy all round.

AD is a good signing considering how close the Spanish changes are; and I'd move quickly for Leo bonucci as it won't be long before he rises! :P

If you could work it out so that you can keep both of the young Italians it would be great, but personally I'd swap/sell Ranocchia and buy him back later, because he won't have risen in ten weeks. :D[/quote']

Ok, thanks. I'll think on it wether I need Bonucci or not as my defence is looking pretty strong at the moment. Barring any postitional changes I've got the postitions covered too.

Will Ranocchia Rise? I'm thinking I should sell him and get Bonucci instead if he isn't in for a rise.

He wont rise but if your in a competetive gameworld i wouldn't sell him. Before his injury, out of Bonucci and Ranocchia it seemed Ranocchia was the slightly better player. Once he is back fit he should follow Bonnuci's rating changes then i should think.

Archived