Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Lensois

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Might as well mail them to David Cameron.

The only case I ever remember where SM reversed a bad decision was Habib Beye.

I'll still give it a go. They should have at least left them. I'm pretty sure Gamberini will be in Prandelli's Italy next Euros and he doesn't need this regress.

I'm hoping the changes of the Serie A haven't finished, because I am still waiting for the rises of Pazzini, Pastore, Milito and Sneijder.

~ Glad to se Jovetic reach 90Q :D

Most changes happened to Juventus, due to them finishing in 7th place surprisingly behind Napoli (6th), Palermo (5th) and Sampdoria (4th) ..

Guest Abdel Zizi

How can Milito to 95 is a joke? He won treble this season with Inter at his 1st season. If SM rise Higuain to 95' date='then that's joke.

Anyway,glad Pizarro got his very deserved rise. Very underrated player IMO.[/quote']

Milito was an easy stay to 94 as he is nowhere for Argentina. Full stop.

Higuain will now have to raise to atleast 95 (which I doubt), as heh as been Milito's superior with Argentina AND Real, despite not having the silverwear to show for it.

Pazzini no rise is the real joke of the day.

I think it is premature to be slating SM for the Italian ratings; apart from players that have already changed in which case people are obviously are entitled to disagree.

The changes seem to still be underway. Milito went to 95 this morning after all.

This changes were a joke. No drops at least of 4/5 points to Zanetti or Cambiasso.. they are nowhere near South Africa . There are there' date=' very superior players than them .[/quote']

I think SM took into consideration that the Argentinian NT is managed by an idiot.

Guest Abdel Zizi

This changes were a joke. No drops at least of 4/5 points to Zanetti or Cambiasso.. they are nowhere near South Africa . There are there' date=' very superior players than them .[/quote']

A failed joke or do you mean that?

Guest Abdel Zizi

Was an indirect for someone.. ^^

Oh okay, was confused, thought it was sarcastic, which hardly ever works written.

Gutted Pazzini didn't rise, he was a shoe in, whilst Vucinic did rise, he deserved it (far) less.

Italy changes seem over Teb, unless you know more?

Oh okay' date=' was confused, thought it was sarcastic, which hardly ever works written.[b'][/b]

Gutted Pazzini didn't rise, he was a shoe in, whilst Vucinic did rise, he deserved it (far) less.

Italy changes seem over Teb, unless you know more?

Why wouldn't they be over? The top team in the league has just been finished.

They shouldn't be over though, considering some terrible decisions on the ratings team's part. ;)

EDIT: I think Vucinic really deserved his rise considering how pivotal he was in the turnaround of Roma's fortunes this season.

Not looking forward to Spain, definitely not expecting much when stonewall risers like Candreva and Pazzini stay the same.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Why wouldn't they be over? The top team in the league has just been finished.

They shouldn't be over though' date=' considering some terrible decisions on the ratings team's part. ;)

[b']EDIT[/b]: I think Vucinic really deserved his rise considering how pivotal he was in the turnaround of Roma's fortunes this season.

Not looking forward to Spain, definitely not expecting much when stonewall risers like Candreva and Pazzini stay the same.

I think they are over too, but Teb left some room for doubt there.

I'm looking forward to Spain, as I have many (big) risers, but as you say, I'm petrified after some of these changes.

Still doesn't beat the mistake of epic proportions most commonly known as Owen Hargreaves ;)