Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Lensois

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Young Giuseppe Rizzo at Reggina is only rated at 70 and valued at 10k

He has played 90 mins in every match so far this season, 6 in total

So I was wondering if serie B is reviewed at the same time as serie A?

cause this lad should be in for a rise if he carrys on getting the mins

Young Giuseppe Rizzo at Reggina is only rated at 70 and valued at 10k

He has played 90 mins in every match so far this season' date=' 6 in total

So I was wondering if serie B is reviewed at the same time as serie A?

cause this lad should be in for a rise if he carrys on getting the mins[/quote']

I'm not sure mate. They don't seem to have reviewed the 2nd tier of any top league (England, Italy, Spain etc) for a while. But I've got him in my squad too lol. His only moved to Reggina this season. I edited his club once I found him on Soccerway. Definitely in for a nice rise from 70 though ;-)

Hi Pazzano,

Need some advice again. Was looking at Palermo's stats on Soccerway and noticed a youngster called Armin Bacinovic has already got 204 minutes in Serie A this season and he's only 81 on the DB. Can pick him up in a competitive setup and was wondering if you could give an estimate to what he will rise to?

Thanks Help Appreciated.

Any info on Santon? Played just 11 mins so far. I know he's a major talent but is there any indication Rafa will play him this year? I'm thinking of selling him off for now to address some squad needs and hope to pick him back up later in the year. Any risk he might rise in the meantime?

Hi Pazzano' date='

Need some advice again. Was looking at Palermo's stats on Soccerway and noticed a youngster called Armin Bacinovic has already got 204 minutes in Serie A this season and he's only 81 on the DB. Can pick him up in a competitive setup and was wondering if you could give an estimate to what he will rise to?

Thanks Help Appreciated.[/quote']

Bacinovic is mainly thoughted as a long-term replacement to Liverani. However, Bacinovic has been getting many minutes so far and Liverani hasn't been exactly in top-shape these recent years and he is often out injured or just lacking in form. So, in-a-not-to-distant-future, I'm sure Bacinovic will overtake Liverani's startingspot. It may happen this season pr it may happen the next one. One thing is for sure though: Liverani is clearly not the player he was 5-6 years ago, and the age has been starting to overtake him. If Bacinovic impresses on Delio Rossi (coach) during the minutes he'll get, I'm sure no further replacement to Liverani will be bought and Bacinovic will perhaps be a 90+ player in the future (he has the potential in my opinion), as he won't have any competition for the regista role at a CL ambitious club.

Sorry for reply so long - He will rise to about 85 for now, me thinks :)

Any info on Santon? Played just 11 mins so far. I know he's a major talent but is there any indication Rafa will play him this year? I'm thinking of selling him off for now to address some squad needs and hope to pick him back up later in the year. Any risk he might rise in the meantime?

He had a injury-phrone season (the last season), and is clearly not in the best condition at the moment. However, he is a must keep! This player is certainly a player for the future.

Bacinovic is mainly thoughted as a long-term replacement to Liverani. However' date=' Bacinovic has been getting many minutes so far and Liverani hasn't been exactly in top-shape these recent years and he is often out injured or just lacking in form. So, in-a-not-to-distant-future, I'm sure Bacinovic will overtake Liverani's startingspot. It may happen this season pr it may happen the next one. One thing is for sure though: Liverani is clearly not the player he was 5-6 years ago, and the age has been starting to overtake him. If Bacinovic impresses on Delio Rossi (coach) during the minutes he'll get, I'm sure no further replacement to Liverani will be bought and Bacinovic will perhaps be a 90+ player in the future (he has the potential in my opinion), as he won't have any competition for the [i']regista[/i] role at a CL ambitious club.

Sorry for reply so long - He will rise to about 85 for now, me thinks :)

Thanks again for the great response, will look into buying him then. :)

sold him few months...

if you do not mind to wait another 2 or 3 years for him to hit 90 or so then you can keep him :)

I have these players atm and was wondering if any were likely to get rises in the near future (depending on when Serie A is next updated):

ABATE' date=' Ignazio

ASTORI, Davide

LAZZARI, Andrea

PAZZINI, Giampaolo

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Abate will stay and won't rise for sure. He isn't first team player this season and from what I hear from some non-Milan fans they pretty much overrated him. He's not THAT good and I'm saying it as a Milan fan. It's just that he has potential and his physique is very good for a fullback.

Astori should get an 87 for his performance so it all goes back to his team's performance. If they can perform good enough 87 is sure.

Lazzari: should have been 89+ by now had it not been him playing for Cagliari. He is followed by Milan for some time and he is very qualified to play for NT. I say he should rise to 88 no matter what happens to the team.

Pazzini good start in Europe but he's still not into full force in Serie A, although he had an injury and missed matches so only from now on you can truly tell about him. I think if he performs solid he might get a 91, but he's one of the cases where you have to wait for his performances this season, but I'de keep him for sure.

Anybody seen much of Palermo this season? Was wondering how Munoz has adapted to Italian football so far' date=' he seems to have a starting role currently.

Plus, it would be nice to hear how an old favourite of mine is doing, Javier Pastore. :)[/quote']

Seen 2 Palermo games on TV Munoz has been ok nothing more IMO, not been outstanding but seems to have cemented a starting place although Palermo have not looked to clever defensively in the games Ive seen. Should be good for a rise 82-85/86 if he keeps his place though.

Pastore has been pastore very clever player away to Juventus he was particuarly impressive, very creative, eye for a pass, no disrespect to palermo fans but he is to good for them and pretty sure he will be moving come the summer at least. Palermo dont to me anyhow look to be the force they were last season so his SM rating may stay stagnant but a rise to 90 is possible if Palermo pick it up.

The 2slovenian lads they brought in hve looked decent prospects and could well be decent players for em this season.

Guest Daragh

Anybody seen much of Palermo this season? Was wondering how Munoz has adapted to Italian football so far' date=' he seems to have a starting role currently.

Plus, it would be nice to hear how an old favourite of mine is doing, Javier Pastore. :)[/quote']

Seen 2 Palermo games on TV Munoz has been ok nothing more IMO' date=' not been outstanding but seems to have cemented a starting place although Palermo have not looked to clever defensively in the games Ive seen. Should be good for a rise 82-85/86 if he keeps his place though.

Pastore has been pastore very clever player away to Juventus he was particuarly impressive, very creative, eye for a pass, no disrespect to palermo fans but he is to good for them and pretty sure he will be moving come the summer at least. Palermo dont to me anyhow look to be the force they were last season so his SM rating may stay stagnant but a rise to 90 is possible if Palermo pick it up.

The 2slovenian lads they brought in hve looked decent prospects and could well be decent players for em this season.[/quote']

Ray has said it all really. Munoz has partnered Bovo at the back but his inexperience has showed on numerous occassions but that's to be expected to be honest. Just small things such as positioning weren't exactly great, especially against Brescia where he and Cassani both found themselves out of position for two of the goals - if memory serves me right.

Pastore has been his usual self. He's recieved a little bit of critisism of late for taking too much out of the play but he still remains one of the most talented young players I've seen for a while. An absolute joy to watch! I'd like to think he'll get the 90 regardless of the club form. If he produces his usual form from now till the changes, then he'll no doubt get a 90, would be harsh otherwise. I don't think it's fair to judge Palermo yet. Losing Kjaer, Simplicio and Cavani was never going to be easy, obviously. Miccoli also hasn't featured so far this season due to injury. IMO, Zamperini has invested well this Summer, maintaining a young influence within the side. They certainly have a bright future, players such as Munoz, Ilicic, Hernandez, Kasami, Bacinovic etc are all in around the squad and while the side may not look the force they were last season, I feel it'd be more appropiate judging them mid-season when everything has settled a bit. A slow start isn't the end of the world, results have been unpredictable at times to say the least. Roma, Milan, Juve, Genoa, Samp, Fiorentina etc, they've all had an inconsistent starts. Anyway, to my original point, I'd be disappointed if Pastore left this Summer. I hope he can see the bigger picture and see the fact that Palermo are the right club for him - for now anyway - and have a bright future with an owner and manager who believe in him and form a system which suits his playing style. He isn't ready for a move to Real Madrid or who ever else may be following him. People can debate all they like but he just isn't ready for it IMO, not yet. I'm not questioning his ability, not at all. Like I said, he's one of the most talented young players I've seen in a long while, ability alone, he's good enough for any club but I just feel he needs to mature as a player first. He may be ready come the end of the season though, who knows.

And yeah, Ilicic in particular has looked very impressive. Will be interesting to see if he can keep this form up through out the season. Already with two goals to his name.

What do you guy think about Bonucci?

Personally i think atm hes doing very, very good.

Many of you said that he isnt very talented and that he isnt a player worth buying and that ranocchia is better, yet after 5 italian league games hes shown that he can be a very important player for a big team. He already scored 2 goals this season in teh league, and 1 goal in the EUC against estonia.

IMO If he keeps up his form he could get 89/90 next rating changes and 90+ after the next rating changes.

Whats you prediction on him now?

Personally i think atm hes doing very' date=' very good.

Many of you said that he isnt very talented and that he isnt a player worth buying and that ranocchia is better, yet after 5 italian league games hes shown that he can be a very important player for a big team. He already scored 2 goals this season in teh league, and 1 goal in the EUC against estonia.

IMO If he keeps up his form he could get 89/90 next rating changes and 90+ after the next rating changes.

Whats you prediction on him now?[/quote']

I think he'll go to 89, then 90 at the end of the season, presuming he continues to play at the same standard, and Juve start doing a bit better...

Personally i think atm hes doing very' date=' very good.

Whats you prediction on him now?[/quote']

In my opinion, he and Chiellini hasn't been playing so well together so far. However, it takes some time to build up a completely new defence, we got to accept that. Personally I prefer Ranocchia over Bonucci. If Ranocchia didn't pick up that injury against Fiorentina midways through last season, he would have been where Bonucci is now. I mean, Ranocchia has been performing rock solid in Genoa, who are famous of playing very attacking-minded and they only play with a three-man defence and still Ranocchia, who hasn't played with any of the other guys in the defence before, is a rock. Bonucci is good and will be a defender of high standard in the future, but in my opinion, Ranocchia is just a step higher than him.

Bonucci - 88--->90 (for now)--->91 (at the end of this season)--->9? (in the future)

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

How is Pato getting on? Has he been playing much or frozen out by Ibra and Robinho?

Pato just got back from an injury, there are rumors that he isn't in shape\phisically fragile because of some wild night life, to explain the suddenly all over injuries he's been having in this last year. We have to see if he keeps his spot or if he loses it for robinho, not doing greatly at the moment, but improving. In that case, he would be substitute for one of three in 4-3-3 or robinho in 4-3-1-2. Unless, Ibra gets injured, then he becomes the first striker.

ATM he would stay.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Hi all' date='

in your opinian of what you have seen/read so far this season which players would you recommend signing 85+ ?

not just risers but potential risers too.

thanks for your time. :D[/quote']

schelotto, ranocchia, abel hernandez, antonelli, de silvestri, santon, cavani, pastore, munoz, sirigu, viviano, boateng, bonucci, govinco...maybe the best players with best risings.