Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Lensois

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

How much will Ranocchia and Ilicic rise?

Ranocchia - 86--->88

Ilicic - 79--->85

Erm hi' date=' decided to come here to ask some question. Can thiago silva rise to 93 by end of season? What other Milan player will drop? As in the midfield position. Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Yes.

will chellini fall to 93?

i think he is a great defender but with juventus not doing so well at the moment i think he could going down

No.

No.

thanks pazzano

how felipe melo getting on? even when he was severely critised i have always defended him because i think the previous juvetus manager del neri (please say so if im wrong on that) was a numpty for playing him as a rigista when he is clearly a good DM midfider in my thinking

so is he doing better now or im i talking complete rubbish :P

thanks pazzano and ive repped you on your quality thread :P

Thiago Silva. Is there a chance he may get 93 next time round? Or is it more likely that he will rise to 92 then 93 by the end of the season? And finally, Robinho, will he stay at 93 for sure or is it time to sell up? I see he's beginning to start for Milan so am i right in thinking that will prevent a drop to 92? Thanks, Neal.

Simple question: Juan or Mexes?

Juan - He is a regular for Roma and is as always holding a high standard. Mexés is a regular for France' date=' but not for Roma, so he'd have a higher chance of dropping (not that I'd think it'll happen).

what rating predictions so far on ibra, melo and del piero?

Ibra - Stay.

Melo - Stay.

Del Piero - Stay.

Mariano Andujar Catania GK. Is there a chance he may get 90 next time round?

Also Is possible that Maxi Lopez Catania Striker rate up to 89...

thnks in advance

No one can get a 90 at Catania if they don't get out in Europe. Andujar is a great keeper though, and if he moves to a higher club, he will rise to 90 (and beyond). At the moment it looks like Maxi Lopez will stay.

Will Galloppa keep his rating? he's injured until the end of this season but he was a key player last season for Parma.

Abate & Antonini of Milan do you think they'll rise? I know Antonini deserves a rise.

Galoppa is a great player and despite his long-term injury' date=' SM should be kind to him and let him stay, as he is a player to good for Parma in my opinion.

Hi Yonathan,

Would you sell Ljajic in a non very competitive setup for 5.5M?

You're always helping,great work which I'd rep but need to spread.:o

Ljajic has been the best performer so far in a crashing Fiorentina side. Do not sell him!

I'm not doing it for the rep :) I love to share my love for Serie A ;)

Pazzano what are your views on Nesta and Zambrotta.

Zambrotta has lost his attacking-style of play' date=' which made him the best RB/LB in the world a couple of years ago. However, he hasn't lost the pace when it comes to defending and he is a great defender when you want to shut down a flank. In SM terms, he should stay.

Nesta is still, in my opinion, in the list of top-5 defender out in the world. Many thinks he isn't the player he used to be, but they are dead wrong, and the only thing that he is a bit negative about him is that he can a bit injury-phrone, but that's due to age. Still a great defender though, and I rate him higher than any other defender in Italy.

Will Bellusci drop at Catania seen as he hasn't played?

I don't know what has been going on with him. Maybe he isn't preferred by the new coach Giampaolo. He was good when he got some chances though last year. Sell him if you have him.

Respuesta: Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Ljajic has been the best performer so far in a crashing Fiorentina side. Do not sell him!

I'm not doing it for the rep :) I love to share my love for Serie A ;)

OH Great !

I know but here there isn't another way to show that you're very good. :)

to be honest Zambrotta will drop to 91 I'm kind of sure of that even if he plays every match for Milan ( which he won't do) he will still drop. and then 90 in the changes after that probably.

Abate & Antonini of Milan do you think they'll rise? I know Antonini deserves a rise.

Abate will not rise for sure. Antonini might but only because of his CB teammates. He makes them look bad sometimes, but they always make him look good. In SM that's how it works so he might rise.

Do you think Sneijder will be a safe 95 for the foreseeable future? or will he struggle to keep it if Inter were to struggle in the Champions League as that's how he got his rating in the first place.

Inter will inevitably face a small dip in their performance now that Mourinho is gone but I dont think that Sneijder will struggle to keep his 95. He might even push for 96 but that is unlikely to happen.

Therefore, considering that he was one of last year's best player, by just that he will be able to keep his 95 for at least next changes ;)

No need to worry for him :)