Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Discuss everything about Serie A here. Feel free to post questions about Serie A. I have one rule though, check the predictions before you ask me about some predictions

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Inter Julio Cesar - 95--->95/96 Francesco Toldo - 87--->87 Paolo Orlandoni - 83--->83 Maicon - 95--->95 Davide Santon - 86--->86 Lucio - 9

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

So theres a chance he'll get a rise/decrease. Hmm' date=' interesting![/quote']

Serie A changes are a good 2/3 weeks away (Spain next, and then Serie B to go through) and the deal should be long done by then; in fact the transfer window will have been and gone!

He'll get his rise then; and IMO it's 86 -> 88/89 in store. :)

Buy him quick in that case' date=' IMO a +3 is deserved.

Could be online for a while... Flat out broke atm (considering I have a figure to keep in my bank account :() so resigned to staying in during this lovely rainy weather. :mad:

Any particular preference Pazz: Cassano + Candreva + £5m or Hulk + Pazzini, I'm shifting on Gilardino and have those two deals tabled that I'll consider doing.

Tempted by the second one, but as the Serie A expert what do you think? :)

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

hmm, Cassano and Candreva are class player and so is Hulk and Pazzini. Really though one, but I would go with Cassano + Candreva. They're both future regulars for Gli Azzuri when Lippi leaves. Hulk may hit 90 now but I think 91 will be his stop while at Porto beacuse he needs NT games too. Pazzini may very well move to a big club soon but Candreva (I'm sure) and Cassano (may not) will probably do it too. Anyway, hope this helps...

Serie A changes are a good 2/3 weeks away (Spain next' date=' and then Serie B to go through) and the deal should be long done by then; in fact the transfer window will have been and gone!

He'll get his rise then; and IMO it's 86 -> 88/89 in store. :)[/quote']

That has just made my day! :D Thanks Paz and Spam :)

hmm' date=' Cassano and Candreva are class player and so is Hulk and Pazzini. Really though one, but I would go with Cassano + Candreva. They're both future regulars for Gli Azzuri when Lippi leaves. Hulk may hit 90 now but I think 91 will be his stop while at Porto beacuse he needs NT games too. Pazzini may very well move to a big club soon but Candreva (I'm sure) and Cassano (may not) will probably do it too. Anyway, hope this helps...[/quote']

Thanks a million Pazzano. :)

That has just made my day! :D Thanks Paz and Spam :)

No worries!

How is Beckham doing? Will his rating increase? Will he be at the World cup?

Beckham hasn't played so much matches so far beacuse he just arrived at Milan, but he has been playing so far. Should stay at his current rating, I can't tell you if he is gonna be at World Cup, but I can tell you that if he keeps this up he should definately be at World Cup.

De Ceglie for Kolarov? I'll be getting Kolarov

I would accept that deal without blinking!

Kolarov actually plays for his club, De Ceglie is nothing more than a talented substitute.

Kolarov beats De Ceglie in ability, squad status, number of appearances, International status, versatility and... you get the picture.

Sure, De Ceglie is 88 and Kolarov only 87. But, like Spam pointed out, that's not going to last much longer.

hey what about ziegler of samp. 86 -> 86??

13 starts and 6 subs. i think he is for a 88

I can't see that happening. There is no way that he should be rated among or higher than the best defenders at Samp (depending on whether Gastadello gets a +1 and Zauri gets a -1).

He has a chance to go to 87, but could just as well stay at 86.

Are Julio Sergio and De Maio good buys?

I heard they will rise but I am not sure...Help

Not sure I would call them "good buys", but they are both risers. It depends on what you are looking for - long term talents, quick money...

Julio Sergio will get a +4/5 and De Maio will probably get a +5/6.

90 IMO. And I'd take Chygrynskiy over Thiago Silva any day' date=' but I wouldn't let Palombo go too. :)[/quote']

Really? Oh, because I'd read something recently about Chygrynskiy not playing well for Barcelona and thought that Silva could get 91. But I'll trust you :) So what about Chygrynskiy and Palombo - any chance of a rise to 91 then?