Sign in to follow this  
Lensois

Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Hey Pazz' date=' do you think Candreva will keep his main position as AM? And how positive are you over Riise's 90?[/quote']

Well, he used to play as mainly a trequatista which is just behind the forwards and sometimes CM in Livorno. He should maintain his AM position but he will lose his wing-position to CM, so he will be rated as a AM/CM or CM/AM.

Pazz' date=' is Gobbi 100% to get both rise to 88 and position change to LB/LM.. Because if he stay at LM/LB, i won't buy him[/quote']

He should get a rise to 88 and get a positional change to LB/LM. But if Kolarov is availble in your setup, snap him up instead.

espn lots of italy matches free this weekend

juventus vs roma

palermo vs fiorentina

of course inter vs as milan

lots of german' date=' dutch, agentinan, scottish matches too

i know this and last post bit off topic but i thought people like too know[/quote']

Cheers for the post. I have sky but not ESPN, now I can watch it compfortably on tv instead of steam on the pc :)

Hey' date=' Pazz, should I swap [b']S. Frey 29y 93q [/b]for H. Lloris 23y 91q ? :S

i would, lloris is young and france no.1, whilst frey is gd but is not the no.1 for france and is at the peak of his carreer.

Now Toni being at Roma..Will he retain his 92 rating..or will drop??

Toni is available rite now at 8.7m while, Dzeko will cost me 15m and to sign Dzeko i will hav to wait till friday..

Who is My Best option?Toni or Dzeko...

Toni is available rite now at 8.7m while' date=' Dzeko will cost me 15m and to sign Dzeko i will hav to wait till friday..

Who is My Best option?[b']Toni or Dzeko...[/b]

Dzeko defenitley.

Hey' date=' Pazz, should I swap [b']S. Frey 29y 93q [/b]for H. Lloris 23y 91q ? :S

Yeah do it. Frey will not hit higher than 93 if he isn't getting NT games (thanks Domenech:mad:).

And is there any chance of the great Montolivo rising ?

To me' date=' he's [b']one of the best Midfielders[/b] I've ever seen !

Montolivo is really good in form. But sometimes he can ''disappear'' in the games and become ''invinsible'', however if he lose his inconsistensy, he can become a huge player. Afterall he definately has the potential of becoming one.

Toni is available rite now at 8.7m while' date=' Dzeko will cost me 15m and to sign Dzeko i will hav to wait till friday..

Who is My Best option?[b']Toni or Dzeko...[/b]

Dzeko for sure! Toni was a starter for Roma today with Juve and he got an injury in 3rd min. Lack of fitness :(

Will Andrea Poli have any positional change (Want to buy' date=' only if he keeps position)[/quote']

He will keep CM as his first-position, but he has a chance of losing his RM position and become a pure CM only.

Will Ignazio Abate and De Ceglie keep their current position

or change ?

Thanx :D

Abate won't, he'll be rated as a RM/RB or RB/RM. De Ceglie has a fifty-fifty chance of getting a positional change. If it happens he'll be rated as a LM/LB.

Ive been offered Simon Kjaer for Steven Jovetic who would you say has the more potential ratings wise pazz?.

Although Kjaer is an extraordinary young center back, I would not trade Jovetic because he will be a star, has an extraordinary talent and he will reach a very high level.

Pazz - what do you think D'Agostino's chances are of getting 90? I know he plays almost every game but Udinese are near the relegation zone

I think that he has a fifty-fifty chance of getting considering Udinese's place on the table.