Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Lensois

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

what do you think claudio marchisio's chance of going up to 91 is?

around 30%?

Juventus is doing very bad right now, so Marchisio chances to get to 91 are almost null. He will probably rise to 91 at the end of the season, if of course juventus will start doing better (Atm they are 6th in the league).

Riferimento: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Btw, Fiorentina bought Bolatti 86 (Mario,24yr,CM/DM) the 19th of january 2010, so i was thinking, is that enough time to rate him up? because im sure he would rise by 1 or 2 as hes in a better club now, just he joined just before the italian rating changes adn im not sure its enough time.

Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Btw' date=' Fiorentina bought Bolatti 86 (Mario,24yr,CM/DM) the 19th of january 2010, so i was thinking, is that enough time to rate him up? because im sure he would rise by 1 or 2 as hes in a better club now, just he joined just before the italian rating changes adn im not sure its enough time.

Whether he's been at Fiorentina for two weeks or two minutes, it's completely irrelevent to how he'll be rated. His rating will be judged on his achievements with Huracan and Argentina, and for those, he will likely rise by two, to 88, but I wouldn't rule out just a one point rise.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Whether he's been at Fiorentina for two weeks or two minutes' date=' it's completely irrelevent to how he'll be rated. His rating will be judged on his achievements with Huracan and Argentina, and for those, he will likely rise by two, to 88, but I wouldn't rule out just a one point rise.[/quote']

Yea thats what i meant, he moved to a italian club (which is a better league than Argentinas), so i was wondering if he is still in time to get rated as a section 8 player

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Yea thats what i meant' date=' he moved to a italian club (which is a better league than Argentinas), so i was wondering if he is still in time to get rated as a section 8 player[/quote']

He'll 100% certainly get reviewed at the same time as everyone else that plays in Italy.

i think juventus should get rid of ciro ferriea ( i know thats not right spelling:p) he cant manage those team of players to save his life , i think his man management skills are very poor , tactically inept , does not know his players position are meant to be on the field :D

im getting fed up of people critizing felipe melo people saying hes been a flop or saying hes rubbish , well felipe melo is a fantastic player , true leader but hes made to be a scapegoat for fans but hes playing as a regista ( think that what they call it:p) but he just isnt , he is a defensive midfider and a very good one in fact but his confidence is being shattered to pieces by a muppet of a manger he keeps playing him in the wrong position and silly fans blameing him for juventus poor form at the moment i think juventus should get rid of him quickly before its to late.

any comments agreeing or disagring on anything i said is welcome

i think juventus should get rid of ciro ferriea ( i know thats not right spelling:p) he cant manage those team of players to save his life ' date=' i think his man management skills are very poor , tactically inept , does not know his players position are meant to be on the field :D

im getting fed up of people critizing felipe melo people saying hes been a flop or saying hes rubbish , well felipe melo is a fantastic player , true leader but hes made to be a scapegoat for fans but hes playing as a regista ( think that what they call it:p) but he just isnt , he is a defensive midfider and a very good one in fact but his confidence is being shattered to pieces by a muppet of a manger he keeps playing him in the wrong position and silly fans blameing him for juventus poor form at the moment i think juventus should get rid of him quickly before its to late.

any comments agreeing or disagring on anything i said is welcome[/quote']

Yes, exactly. That's what I've been saying here.

Just Been Looking At Motta's Stats' date=' Is He Actually Gonna Rise? He Has Played Less Than Half The Matches This Season.[/quote']

IMO he should drop. He has lost his starting place this season to Cassetti who is horrible. Coach Raineri prefers Cassetti over Motta for some strange reason:confused: Still major talent though....

Just Been Looking At Motta's Stats' date=' [b']Is He Actually Gonna Rise?[/b] He Has Played Less Than Half The Matches This Season.

No one said he was going to rise. He should drop IMO.