Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Lensois

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Doubt so' date=' think it will be Hiddink, Benitez or Lippi.[/quote']

I don't think it will be any of them tbh.

I can't see Lippi leaving the NT unless he did that thing that Hiddink did with Chelsea.

Rafa won't leave Liverpool and I heard that Hiddink rejected the job on several occasions.

I think that Gasperini will become Juventus's new manager. (I have a gut feeling)

I don't think it will be any of them tbh.

I can't see Lippi leaving the NT unless he did that thing that Hiddink did with Chelsea.

Rafa won't leave Liverpool and I heard that Hiddink rejected the job on several occasions.

I think that Gasperini will become Juventus's new manager. (I have a gut feeling)

Lippi will leave the Italian NT after WC, he told it to the press if I remember right.

Ledesma didn't get his contract terminated by the court!!!:eek: (Translated this quote from Goal.com Italian Page, hence the bad English)

Lotito-dissidents 1-1: this time wins Lazio, Ledesma can not bang on Pandev ... Appeal MOUTH!

The arbitration committee rejected the request for the release of the player.

26/gen/2010 14:57:00

Cristian Ledesma - Lazio (Getty Images)

Photo Gallery

Zoom

Cristian Ledesma - Lazio (Getty Images)

Related Links

Teams

* Lazio

Players

* Cristian Ledesma

After the farewell due to cash advance (and cost) of Goran Pandev Lazio wins the counts in his contest against the 'dissidents': the arbitration of the Football League, which was to decide on the Lodo Ledesma rejected, judging inamissibile , the player's request to terminate the contract Biancocelesti.

Gianmichele Gentile, office of Lazio, Radio broadcaster Radio has confirmed the victory Biancocelesti:''E 'was recognized that Lazio has worked well. The award and 'was deemed unacceptable because the merits' Lazio acted properly. "The president Claudio Lotito refused to make statements on hand.

Anyone who wants to buy the Argentine director then, and the whole team seems to be the better candidate for the deal, will have to cope with the demands of Lotito, who now, thanks to the decision of the arbitration, will shoot up. Any free agent status drew different clubs, but now for the Lazio midfielder, whose contract expires in 2011, must pay an amount that is around 8 million euros.

Bidra med en bättre översättning

Just looked at a Lazio fan site and they were also discussing what the difference is between Ledesma's and Pandev's case. Appereantly, Ledesma got to train with the rest of the team once this season whilst Pandev never got to, hence why he lost the court battle against Lotito. Again, I found this from a Lazio fan site.

Finally an English version of this!

Lazio midfielder Cristian Ledesma had his application to rescind his contract with the club denied earlier today and the player's agent, Vincenzo D'Ippolito, has branded the ruling a "disgrace".

The player's request was denied, because he reportedly failed to show sufficient evidence that the club had stopped him from training with the first-team squad.

"It is a disgrace. We did not expect it to end like this," he was quoted as saying by Ansa.

"It is incredible that the judge took certain documents into consideration. Our documents were deemed inadmissible because recently Cristian was reinstated into training.

"But it has not been considered that on most occasions the player returned to training alone. It was a reinstatement of convenience [for Lazio]. We will launch an appeal, but right now there is just immense bitterness and disappointment."

Ledesma and former team-mate Goran Pandev had been branded 'rebels' by the club this past summer due to their desire to leave and neither had been selected by coach Davide Ballardini this season.

However, striker Goran Pandev won his legal battle against the club, before signing for Inter during the winter transfer window.

Opinion please guys... Also creator Pazz

If Munian and Canales get rises to 85, does the predictions for:

Asamoah and Santon change?

Asamoah is currently at the African Nations...

Santon was back in the derby the other night...

Will international caps count for Asamoah? They should... Does this alter the outlook for their previous predictions, we had all the 'Rodwell' getting an 87 for Everton though only getting in due to injuries and such but ended up staking a claim.

Asamoah now is playing international football so does this jump him ahead of Rodwell who's on 87 and gift him an 88?

As for Santon, he impressed me the other night, nothing special, just the confidence on the ball even after being out for a while. You have him down for not moving, but just shear class alone should get him a bump up.

Not to mention international football back in October and end of September... should he be 88/89?

Riferimento: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

I was thinking that Napolis keeper (De Sanctis, Morgan) should rise to 90, Napoli is currently 4th in the league and De Sanctis isnt getting any goals from 6-7 games (Unbeated for more than 90 hours), plus he will most certanly be the 2nd choice keeper in the south africa world cup.

Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Opinion please guys... Also creator Pazz

If Munian and Canales get rises to 85' date=' does the predictions for:

Asamoah and Santon change?

Asamoah is currently at the African Nations...

Santon was back in the derby the other night...

Will international caps count for Asamoah? They should... Does this alter the outlook for their previous predictions, we had all the 'Rodwell' getting an 87 for Everton though only getting in due to injuries and such but ended up staking a claim.

Asamoah now is playing international football so does this jump him ahead of Rodwell who's on 87 and gift him an 88?

As for Santon, he impressed me the other night, nothing special, just the confidence on the ball even after being out for a while. You have him down for not moving, but just shear class alone should get him a bump up.

Not to mention international football back in October and end of September... should he be 88/89?[/quote']

Maybe I'm a bit harsh on Santon. I think he'll probably get a risr by +1 beacuse of the Natioanl Team caps.

Asamoah will most likely get a rise by +1 beacuse he has been injured alot this season and his team are doing horrible, but then again, the NT caps.

Is Giandomenico Mesto going to stay as RM/RB?

Should get a positional change to Wing/RM or RM/Wing' date=' Genoa are pllaying 3-4-3 with him as the Right Midfielder or with him as the right-winger upfront.

I was thinking that Napolis keeper (De Sanctis, Morgan) should rise to 90, Napoli is currently 4th in the league and De Sanctis isnt getting any goals from 6-7 games (Unbeated for more than 90 hours), plus he will most certanly be the 2nd choice keeper in the south africa world cup.

Yes I agree with you there, however, he hasn't got National team caps this season and will therefore most likely stay. Also, Marchetti will probably be the 2nd choice keeper at World Cup beacuse he is the 2nd choice keeper for Italy.